Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | super mario hub!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
I can't think of anything else to talk about right now, so who's excited for the Bowser's Inside Story remake?
I can't think of anything else to talk about right now, so who's excited for the Bowser's Inside Story remake?
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
@buggy101

I'm so ready!!! Bowser's Inside Story is such a good game. I'm really worried about the modern mario problem with making all the characters look the same... That was one of the fandom's main complaints with the Superstar Saga remake. I love how the old RPGs made all the "generic" enemies look unique.

ttyd remake when tho
@buggy101

I'm so ready!!! Bowser's Inside Story is such a good game. I'm really worried about the modern mario problem with making all the characters look the same... That was one of the fandom's main complaints with the Superstar Saga remake. I love how the old RPGs made all the "generic" enemies look unique.

ttyd remake when tho
banner_v2_shrink.png
@Serrangelic

honestly all the Paper Marios from the original to Super Paper Mario in a bundle for Switch would be heavenly

and @buggy101

I'm excited because BIS is my favorite of the Mario & Luigi RPGs, but at the same time I'm sort of wary. The animations won't be as exaggerated. The sprites of the original have charm to them that these 3D ones can't replicate. At the same time, a new generation gets to experience this wonderful game, with better technology so it'll run faster and smoother.

And what do I know, it could be better than I expect. Maybe I'm just a purist.

I can't wait to see what the final boss theme will sound like, however. In The Final is one of my favorite boss battle themes ever and seeing as the final boss theme in Dream Team was also amazing, I have high hopes for In The Final.
@Serrangelic

honestly all the Paper Marios from the original to Super Paper Mario in a bundle for Switch would be heavenly

and @buggy101

I'm excited because BIS is my favorite of the Mario & Luigi RPGs, but at the same time I'm sort of wary. The animations won't be as exaggerated. The sprites of the original have charm to them that these 3D ones can't replicate. At the same time, a new generation gets to experience this wonderful game, with better technology so it'll run faster and smoother.

And what do I know, it could be better than I expect. Maybe I'm just a purist.

I can't wait to see what the final boss theme will sound like, however. In The Final is one of my favorite boss battle themes ever and seeing as the final boss theme in Dream Team was also amazing, I have high hopes for In The Final.
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
@Serrangelic
@HydreigonOxide
While I do understand how some people might not like design changes, the reboot won't change the heart and soul of the original, while the originals will look kind of crusty to this generation, that will never change them from being classics.

But one thing's certain though, this remake won't be the next Bomberman: Act Zero.
@Serrangelic
@HydreigonOxide
While I do understand how some people might not like design changes, the reboot won't change the heart and soul of the original, while the originals will look kind of crusty to this generation, that will never change them from being classics.

But one thing's certain though, this remake won't be the next Bomberman: Act Zero.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
Also, has anyone here watched that weird Japan-only Mario movie?
Also, has anyone here watched that weird Japan-only Mario movie?
@buggy101 hoo yeah the great mission to rescue princess peach.. people been saying like they didnt like it but i enjoyed it plenty. i forgot a lot about it though rip since i last watched it in 2015. i need to rewatch it soon
@buggy101 hoo yeah the great mission to rescue princess peach.. people been saying like they didnt like it but i enjoyed it plenty. i forgot a lot about it though rip since i last watched it in 2015. i need to rewatch it soon
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
@buggy101

That movie is a hidden gem, despite Luigi being a complete jerk most of the time. I wish Bowser got explored more because he's magic in this one, which is cool. I'd like to rewatch it sometime.
@buggy101

That movie is a hidden gem, despite Luigi being a complete jerk most of the time. I wish Bowser got explored more because he's magic in this one, which is cool. I'd like to rewatch it sometime.
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
[center][img]https://www.mariowiki.com/images/b/bd/HM_cutscene_Lemmy.png[/img][img]https://www.mariowiki.com/images/b/bd/HM_cutscene_Lemmy.png[/img][img]https://www.mariowiki.com/images/b/bd/HM_cutscene_Lemmy.png[/img][img]https://www.mariowiki.com/images/b/bd/HM_cutscene_Lemmy.png[/img][img]https://www.mariowiki.com/images/b/bd/HM_cutscene_Lemmy.png[/img][/center] anything to keep it alive honestly
HM_cutscene_Lemmy.pngHM_cutscene_Lemmy.pngHM_cutscene_Lemmy.pngHM_cutscene_Lemmy.pngHM_cutscene_Lemmy.png
anything to keep it alive honestly
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
How about we quote some of the best lines in Mario history guys? I'll go first.

"You must be Bowser, I knew the moment I saw the flailing nubbins you call arms."
How about we quote some of the best lines in Mario history guys? I'll go first.

"You must be Bowser, I knew the moment I saw the flailing nubbins you call arms."
heck yeah time to bring my smo screenshots and translate them from russian "someday ill too live in a cave and become an artist" "mario youre not a hat to climb on [sphinxs] head" "im a bush im not at all a toad" (also a neat reference to a Russian Thing its hard to explain) "steam gardens are objectively better than any other region. hooray." (hes correct btw) "spend all money" the epic saga of a volbonan who mysteriously vanishes in the post game: "im not slakcing i swear!" "i was never slacking, im not slakicng and wont be slacking" THE BEST ONE OF ALL cappy: "stunning! hats off to you!" (sorta like that i cant english) ..speakicng of which [quote] In Mario Party: The Top 100, Toad claims that he has a hat ("You've come so far...I'd tip my hat to you, but neither of us wants to see that."[/quote] same energy also i did totally forget to ping for the mario run anniversary so thats that epic update from darker side, from the same tostarenan: "if you get in trouble just dance like me!" "you got in trouble and my dance worked, right? hooray!"
heck yeah time to bring my smo screenshots and translate them from russian
"someday ill too live in a cave and become an artist"
"mario youre not a hat to climb on [sphinxs] head"
"im a bush im not at all a toad" (also a neat reference to a Russian Thing its hard to explain)
"steam gardens are objectively better than any other region. hooray." (hes correct btw)
"spend all money"
the epic saga of a volbonan who mysteriously vanishes in the post game:
"im not slakcing i swear!"
"i was never slacking, im not slakicng and wont be slacking"

THE BEST ONE OF ALL
cappy: "stunning! hats off to you!" (sorta like that i cant english)
..speakicng of which
Quote:
In Mario Party: The Top 100, Toad claims that he has a hat ("You've come so far...I'd tip my hat to you, but neither of us wants to see that."
same energy

also i did totally forget to ping for the mario run anniversary so thats that

epic update from darker side, from the same tostarenan:
"if you get in trouble just dance like me!"
"you got in trouble and my dance worked, right? hooray!"
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39