Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | super mario hub!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
[quote name="buggy101" date="2018-11-29 13:19:22" ] (I really like The Koopalings in general TBH) [/quote] big same
buggy101 wrote on 2018-11-29 13:19:22:
(I really like The Koopalings in general TBH)
big same
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
*crashes through window*

Uh yeah, my favorite characters are Luigi and Cappy. Yoshi used to be up there but as I grew older the cute appeal for me in regards to him was kinda lost on me TBH.
*crashes through window*

Uh yeah, my favorite characters are Luigi and Cappy. Yoshi used to be up there but as I grew older the cute appeal for me in regards to him was kinda lost on me TBH.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
Does anyone else remember that old Mario where you could play go fish with Mario? Or is it just me?
Does anyone else remember that old Mario where you could play go fish with Mario? Or is it just me?
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
[quote name="buggy101" date="2018-11-29 18:56:39" ] Does anyone else remember that old Mario where you could play go fish with Mario? Or is it just me? [/quote] I know New Super Mario Bros (the original DS one) and SM64 DS came with minigame compilations including card games with Luigi.
buggy101 wrote on 2018-11-29 18:56:39:
I know New Super Mario Bros (the original DS one) and SM64 DS came with minigame compilations including card games with Luigi.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
I just remembered that in second grade I made a terrible stick-figure comic about a terrible catgirl superheroine that degenerated even further into an excuse to draw bosses and levels from Super Mario Galaxy and Yoshi's Island DS... Bowser Junior randomly showing up and summoning Megaleg for her to fight, she ended up in the Matter Splatter Galaxy (a level that had a cool and trippy concept when you think about it; platforms just splash in and out of existence)

And I remembered a recent-ish dream that was just a picture of Bowser Junior with a red arrow pointing to him that said "Jake Paul"...
I just remembered that in second grade I made a terrible stick-figure comic about a terrible catgirl superheroine that degenerated even further into an excuse to draw bosses and levels from Super Mario Galaxy and Yoshi's Island DS... Bowser Junior randomly showing up and summoning Megaleg for her to fight, she ended up in the Matter Splatter Galaxy (a level that had a cool and trippy concept when you think about it; platforms just splash in and out of existence)

And I remembered a recent-ish dream that was just a picture of Bowser Junior with a red arrow pointing to him that said "Jake Paul"...
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
[quote name="buggy101" date="2018-11-29 18:56:39" ] Does anyone else remember that old Mario where you could play go fish with Mario? Or is it just me? [/quote] its mario's game gallery! i remember joel streamed it a while ago. [b]MARIO GO FISH[/b]
buggy101 wrote on 2018-11-29 18:56:39:
its mario's game gallery! i remember joel streamed it a while ago. MARIO GO FISH
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
[quote name="PrehistoryMaker" date="2018-11-29 19:31:40" ] I just remembered that in second grade I made a terrible stick-figure comic about a terrible catgirl superheroine that degenerated even further into an excuse to draw bosses and levels from Super Mario Galaxy and Yoshi's Island DS... Bowser Junior randomly showing up and summoning Megaleg for her to fight, she ended up in the Matter Splatter Galaxy (a level that had a cool and trippy concept when you think about it; platforms just splash in and out of existence) [/quote] oh BOY this reminded me of my bad Mario OC she was a cyan Yoshi with magenta spikes/saddle/shoes and her name was Yasmina. she could speak English and could open portals to other game worlds with her Luma friend. I roleplayed with her one time (although in that RP she [i]couldn't[/i] speak English, IDK why) and that's basically all I used her for, which is probably a good thing because she might have been a mary sue. I think her inspiration was from Super Smash Bros Brawl because I ALWAYS used the light blue Yoshi alt. I also had a comic/fanfic idea called Luigi on the Loose, set in Super Mario Galaxy after Luigi is rescued from the ghost house. He gets taken to other fictional worlds and has to find his way to the Power Star that had also been hidden somewhere in the world. I really didn't know where to begin for this one, but my first idea was to do a Wild Tales Wolves Edition crossover (WTWE is an old Disney Create tool to make comics that I was obsessed with for a while) or do a Pokemon crossover in which he befriended a Snivy (because Snivy was my starter and I thought it was the best Pokemon for a while). Yasmina would even make some cameos! But of course, I never actually proceeded to use these plans for anything.
PrehistoryMaker wrote on 2018-11-29 19:31:40:

oh BOY this reminded me of my bad Mario OC

she was a cyan Yoshi with magenta spikes/saddle/shoes and her name was Yasmina. she could speak English and could open portals to other game worlds with her Luma friend. I roleplayed with her one time (although in that RP she couldn't speak English, IDK why) and that's basically all I used her for, which is probably a good thing because she might have been a mary sue. I think her inspiration was from Super Smash Bros Brawl because I ALWAYS used the light blue Yoshi alt.

I also had a comic/fanfic idea called Luigi on the Loose, set in Super Mario Galaxy after Luigi is rescued from the ghost house. He gets taken to other fictional worlds and has to find his way to the Power Star that had also been hidden somewhere in the world. I really didn't know where to begin for this one, but my first idea was to do a Wild Tales Wolves Edition crossover (WTWE is an old Disney Create tool to make comics that I was obsessed with for a while) or do a Pokemon crossover in which he befriended a Snivy (because Snivy was my starter and I thought it was the best Pokemon for a while). Yasmina would even make some cameos! But of course, I never actually proceeded to use these plans for anything.
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
@hydreigonoxide hi I MIGHT have drawn Yasmina,,,, [img]https://i.imgur.com/dgHCq64.png[/img] but shhh
@hydreigonoxide

hi I MIGHT have drawn Yasmina,,,,

dgHCq64.png

but shhh
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
@Yugi yo this is VERY GOODE.. i also had a yoshi oc kinda, he was a white yosher with a [item=rose highnoon hank] pretty much. i kinda abandoned him. he was never named. f [i]he was alsi literally based on a penguin i had in club penguin[/i] i wanna make some bonneter oc. because. oh m god hat ghosts
@Yugi yo this is VERY GOODE..

i also had a yoshi oc kinda, he was a white yosher with a Rose Highnoon Hank pretty much.
i kinda abandoned him. he was never named. f
he was alsi literally based on a penguin i had in club penguin

i wanna make some bonneter oc. because. oh m god hat ghosts
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
@Yugi BLESSED IMAGE THANK YOU and @PixelSpiral I've never been the best at drawing Yoshis but I did a thing anyways... I'm still trying to learn this application too so [img]https://i.imgur.com/ILenD2F.png[/img]
@Yugi

BLESSED IMAGE

THANK YOU

and @PixelSpiral I've never been the best at drawing Yoshis but I did a thing anyways... I'm still trying to learn this application too so

ILenD2F.png
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39