Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Case File (Cryptids/Paranormal)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 45 46
@Scorpiontail

my heart :)))) thank you!!
@Scorpiontail

my heart :)))) thank you!!
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
@starshiny

You're very welcome!
@starshiny

You're very welcome!
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
95c947c87cc1e92d43ab7d172f86ce89d0a06f2b.png
Do you guys believe in possession and etc?
Do you guys believe in possession and etc?
tumblr_inline_nc6dk1vPha1scrvs1.gif
@Dominga I do! I'm also trying to get into studying demons and other darker things
@Dominga I do! I'm also trying to get into studying demons and other darker things
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
@Scorpiontail yeah me too...this topic is so fascinating tbh...
Have you ever encountered someone who might have been under the influence of something supernatural?
@Scorpiontail yeah me too...this topic is so fascinating tbh...
Have you ever encountered someone who might have been under the influence of something supernatural?
@Dominga

not recently, but once I accidently insulted Lucifer gravely. It was around 3 in the morning and these two little kids asked if I was scared of demons. I said no, thought of the most know one, and started laying into him, called him a fallen crow and a bunch of other stupid insults. One kid, who claimed to see spirits, started freaking out and saying she saw black wings, so I turned and continued to be completely stupid. Then I blacked out. Woke up and they told me I stood up on the bed and started yelling at something in the dark. Then my aunt (fairy lady) texted me and asked if I had messed with something demonic. Nothing bad has happened to me recently but I've seen some large dark masses since then. I doubt I was possessed but I was influenced by something dark and powerful.
@Dominga

not recently, but once I accidently insulted Lucifer gravely. It was around 3 in the morning and these two little kids asked if I was scared of demons. I said no, thought of the most know one, and started laying into him, called him a fallen crow and a bunch of other stupid insults. One kid, who claimed to see spirits, started freaking out and saying she saw black wings, so I turned and continued to be completely stupid. Then I blacked out. Woke up and they told me I stood up on the bed and started yelling at something in the dark. Then my aunt (fairy lady) texted me and asked if I had messed with something demonic. Nothing bad has happened to me recently but I've seen some large dark masses since then. I doubt I was possessed but I was influenced by something dark and powerful.
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
@Scorpiontail

Whoa sounds scary...be careful next time!!!
@Scorpiontail

Whoa sounds scary...be careful next time!!!
@Dominga I will be. Had to have a long talk with those kids about why summoning demons, even accidentally, is a bad idea.
@Dominga I will be. Had to have a long talk with those kids about why summoning demons, even accidentally, is a bad idea.
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
@Scorpiontail
Teach them good lol
@Scorpiontail
Teach them good lol
@Dominga

If I remember correctly I said "now kids what happened last night could have killed me, but it didn't, now we will not repeat anything I said to the scary bird man, right?" the younger kid got the idea and doesn't taunt things, little preteen i-do-what-i-want kid decided to go to school and talk about how much she knew about demons. Smh. Said like four names, then I had to tell her "hey if you say their names they could, and probably will, try to posses you. Keep testing them. Do it." the child then proceeded to say that I had no idea what she could do, got angry and stormed off.I got through to one I guess, better than nothing.

(Also gave the pre teen one a blessed necklace that proceeded to snap for no reason. Possibly because of demons or maybe my own angry ancestors. Who knows.)

Sorry for the wall of text!
@Dominga

If I remember correctly I said "now kids what happened last night could have killed me, but it didn't, now we will not repeat anything I said to the scary bird man, right?" the younger kid got the idea and doesn't taunt things, little preteen i-do-what-i-want kid decided to go to school and talk about how much she knew about demons. Smh. Said like four names, then I had to tell her "hey if you say their names they could, and probably will, try to posses you. Keep testing them. Do it." the child then proceeded to say that I had no idea what she could do, got angry and stormed off.I got through to one I guess, better than nothing.

(Also gave the pre teen one a blessed necklace that proceeded to snap for no reason. Possibly because of demons or maybe my own angry ancestors. Who knows.)

Sorry for the wall of text!
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 45 46