Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Case File (Cryptids/Paranormal)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
@Scorpiontail

dude why couldn't you go into the castle?? why didn't you go in anyways???? jk i do not condone breaking and entering

but you should have done it to tell the tales
@Scorpiontail

dude why couldn't you go into the castle?? why didn't you go in anyways???? jk i do not condone breaking and entering

but you should have done it to tell the tales
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
@starshiny I asked about it and I was told that the owners thought the spirits were too dangerous. They shipped it rock by rock from like Scotland or Ireland or something.

I like to think that really a really angry king is just POed that he was moved to a little town in America.
@starshiny I asked about it and I was told that the owners thought the spirits were too dangerous. They shipped it rock by rock from like Scotland or Ireland or something.

I like to think that really a really angry king is just POed that he was moved to a little town in America.
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
95c947c87cc1e92d43ab7d172f86ce89d0a06f2b.png
@Scorpiontail

from scotland or ireland? i think spirits might not be the issue. have you considered the fae being the source of that? and what did the spirits do to make the spirits so dangerous?
@Scorpiontail

from scotland or ireland? i think spirits might not be the issue. have you considered the fae being the source of that? and what did the spirits do to make the spirits so dangerous?
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
@starshiny I was thinking more leprechaun-y but I guess a fae would be just as likely. When I asked about why the spirits were dangerous the person said something about a poltergeist then just zoned out. Honestly the fae is a more likely option than a ghost. They like to play tricks and such, same with leprechauns.
@starshiny I was thinking more leprechaun-y but I guess a fae would be just as likely. When I asked about why the spirits were dangerous the person said something about a poltergeist then just zoned out. Honestly the fae is a more likely option than a ghost. They like to play tricks and such, same with leprechauns.
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
@Scorpiontail

yeah, that's what i thought! fae and the hidden people are much more tricky than most spirits. i think most spirits just want to be left alone, with the exceptions of poltergeists and others like that, but the fae are really out to get us.

although, the fae are a thing i doubt the existence of honestly. when i was younger i believed in fairies but now they just don't really seem super plausible.
@Scorpiontail

yeah, that's what i thought! fae and the hidden people are much more tricky than most spirits. i think most spirits just want to be left alone, with the exceptions of poltergeists and others like that, but the fae are really out to get us.

although, the fae are a thing i doubt the existence of honestly. when i was younger i believed in fairies but now they just don't really seem super plausible.
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
@starshiny I have an aunt that is.....obsessed with fairies, like its unhealthy. She would make me, and my brother, feed them by filling walnut shells with honey and milk then setting them by an oak tree. Leprechauns, to me, are far more likely than fairies maybe of I ever see one I'll change my mind but tiny winged people that live in trees just don't seem real to me (no offence to people who whole heartedly believe in fairies)
@starshiny I have an aunt that is.....obsessed with fairies, like its unhealthy. She would make me, and my brother, feed them by filling walnut shells with honey and milk then setting them by an oak tree. Leprechauns, to me, are far more likely than fairies maybe of I ever see one I'll change my mind but tiny winged people that live in trees just don't seem real to me (no offence to people who whole heartedly believe in fairies)
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
@Scorpiontail

your aunt sounds slightly obsessed, to say the least. and agreed, like i will wholeheartedly believe in other cryptids but little glittery winged people don't sound super real, yknow?
@Scorpiontail

your aunt sounds slightly obsessed, to say the least. and agreed, like i will wholeheartedly believe in other cryptids but little glittery winged people don't sound super real, yknow?
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
@starshiny glittery wing people that live in oak trees. Everything else is fine, but tiny winged tree people not so much
@starshiny glittery wing people that live in oak trees. Everything else is fine, but tiny winged tree people not so much
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
@Scorpiontail

mega agree.

this is such a wholesome thread i am very proud of what we have done
@Scorpiontail

mega agree.

this is such a wholesome thread i am very proud of what we have done
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
@starshiny

This is one of my favorite hubs I'm glad you made this!
@starshiny

This is one of my favorite hubs I'm glad you made this!
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46