Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Case File (Cryptids/Paranormal)
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 45 46
okay storytime!

This involves the canteen toilet. Not sure what's with the canteen lol.
So there's a grey door like the one my friend saw rattling, but it's a square and very high above the ground. You could probably get into it if you jump.
Like the last one, it's locked. Students have reported that they used to hear scratching coming from the other side of the door.
But around 6 months ago, students started noticing that it was open. Slightly open, not enough to see what's behind it, but enough to see that there's this amber-orange light coming from it.
It might not seem like much, but after a little bit of checking you'll realise that the door is supposed to be like a storage closet like the last one. But we've asked the cleaners, and they've said that they have never unlocked it. They didn't explain why. They don't even know why it's unlocked.
No one has tried opening it because hey, we're all cowards! And none of us are taking the blame if something we don't want to happen happens! So eh.

yeah, that's all from my school. I have one more from my friend's school, that'll be the last one!
okay storytime!

This involves the canteen toilet. Not sure what's with the canteen lol.
So there's a grey door like the one my friend saw rattling, but it's a square and very high above the ground. You could probably get into it if you jump.
Like the last one, it's locked. Students have reported that they used to hear scratching coming from the other side of the door.
But around 6 months ago, students started noticing that it was open. Slightly open, not enough to see what's behind it, but enough to see that there's this amber-orange light coming from it.
It might not seem like much, but after a little bit of checking you'll realise that the door is supposed to be like a storage closet like the last one. But we've asked the cleaners, and they've said that they have never unlocked it. They didn't explain why. They don't even know why it's unlocked.
No one has tried opening it because hey, we're all cowards! And none of us are taking the blame if something we don't want to happen happens! So eh.

yeah, that's all from my school. I have one more from my friend's school, that'll be the last one!
bruh your school big haunted. i’d honestly try to get in the door, brb gonna walk to ur school and bust up those ghosts
bruh your school big haunted. i’d honestly try to get in the door, brb gonna walk to ur school and bust up those ghosts
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
Gonna be honest with ya, if my school was haunted I'd probably like it more. All We have is a skeleton from like 1960 that's real.

Fun story about the skeleton

I helped my Bio teacher break into a glass cabinet that had been locked since 1965 and apparently they lost the key. I walked in an in about a minute I found the key and freed the skeleton! We named her Rose and I shook her hand. My teacher explained that in the 60s they would buy real skeletons from Asia because they were cheaper. Just some fun times in Sophomore bio class.
Gonna be honest with ya, if my school was haunted I'd probably like it more. All We have is a skeleton from like 1960 that's real.

Fun story about the skeleton

I helped my Bio teacher break into a glass cabinet that had been locked since 1965 and apparently they lost the key. I walked in an in about a minute I found the key and freed the skeleton! We named her Rose and I shook her hand. My teacher explained that in the 60s they would buy real skeletons from Asia because they were cheaper. Just some fun times in Sophomore bio class.
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
95c947c87cc1e92d43ab7d172f86ce89d0a06f2b.png
all we have in my bio class is a tank of snails, i’d much rather have a cool real skeleton

isn’t it illegal to own human bones
all we have in my bio class is a tank of snails, i’d much rather have a cool real skeleton

ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png

ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
I guess schools can, maybe doctors too. It had been there for a while so idk
I guess schools can, maybe doctors too. It had been there for a while so idk
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
95c947c87cc1e92d43ab7d172f86ce89d0a06f2b.png
actually surprisingly enough its completely legal to own human bones, just not organs. *insert the more you know*
actually surprisingly enough its completely legal to own human bones, just not organs. *insert the more you know*
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->alyja1.pngIwn8Z1.pngNVbyy1.pngunknown.png
@yoshizawa oof really? i could legally own a human skull? [img]https://i.imgur.com/fhPPDpn.png[/img] thank you for the opportunity to use this
@yoshizawa

oof really? i could legally own a human skull?
fhPPDpn.png
thank you for the opportunity to use this
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
@starshiny yes! in fact, my favorite store on the planet currently has a real human skull for sale.
@starshiny yes! in fact, my favorite store on the planet currently has a real human skull for sale.
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->alyja1.pngIwn8Z1.pngNVbyy1.pngunknown.png
@yoshizawa

what store? asking for a friend i'm curious
@yoshizawa

what store? asking for a friend i'm curious
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 45 46