Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Case File (Cryptids/Paranormal)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
@LoversMasque

y E s

i have a cryptid crafty idea too,, would anyone be interested in me possibly making an icon or banner thingy that links to this thread? we could vote on a cryptid or symbol or something.
@LoversMasque

y E s

i have a cryptid crafty idea too,, would anyone be interested in me possibly making an icon or banner thingy that links to this thread? we could vote on a cryptid or symbol or something.
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
@starshiny
woah that's cool! :0 I've never heard of spirit ribbons before. Though I think I saw a small white orb once.

@Scorpiontail
Thank you I'm glad you like it! ^^
@starshiny
woah that's cool! :0 I've never heard of spirit ribbons before. Though I think I saw a small white orb once.

@Scorpiontail
Thank you I'm glad you like it! ^^
68572896.png88337571.pnghe / him 110.png be kind pls87747951.png64198642.png
@LoversMasque That would be awesome! I'm 100% on board!

@starshiny I would love that
@LoversMasque That would be awesome! I'm 100% on board!

@starshiny I would love that
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
95c947c87cc1e92d43ab7d172f86ce89d0a06f2b.png
@Scorpiontail

just a heads up, i'm not the best at digital art but i know someone who could help me turn my traditional art into a cute lil icon!
@Scorpiontail

just a heads up, i'm not the best at digital art but i know someone who could help me turn my traditional art into a cute lil icon!
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
@starshiny that's perfectly fine, I would try my hand in drawing something up but I don't have a good art program to do it in, and I'm also stuck on mobile for the next two days
@starshiny that's perfectly fine, I would try my hand in drawing something up but I don't have a good art program to do it in, and I'm also stuck on mobile for the next two days
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
95c947c87cc1e92d43ab7d172f86ce89d0a06f2b.png
Ayyy, just subbed, thread looks super good!

On the Bigfoot discussion, I don't know as much about Bigfoot and the Yeti as some other cryptids, but I personally think they're some sort of undiscovered ape thing, if they're around. It'd be interesting to see if they were related to humans (if one ever gets found of course lol) but it's interesting to speculate about! Like others have said though, there's probably a reason behind why no one's found concrete evidence yet.

As for art, an cool little icon would be really neat! I'd love to help design one but I'm in the middle of final exams atm T-T
Ayyy, just subbed, thread looks super good!

On the Bigfoot discussion, I don't know as much about Bigfoot and the Yeti as some other cryptids, but I personally think they're some sort of undiscovered ape thing, if they're around. It'd be interesting to see if they were related to humans (if one ever gets found of course lol) but it's interesting to speculate about! Like others have said though, there's probably a reason behind why no one's found concrete evidence yet.

As for art, an cool little icon would be really neat! I'd love to help design one but I'm in the middle of final exams atm T-T
luna
any pronouns
FR Time +17
OgbBItY.png
@Argyraceus

what cryptids do you know more about? also good luck with exams!!!
@Argyraceus

what cryptids do you know more about? also good luck with exams!!!
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
@starshiny I love the banner idea!!

Also I might have encountered something a year ago?? It was super weird I was going home after school and saw a big reddish bird that literally looked like a bird of paradise??? But I live in Central Europe??? It was flying over a train station so the possibility of it being a kite or something is ruled out...
@starshiny I love the banner idea!!

Also I might have encountered something a year ago?? It was super weird I was going home after school and saw a big reddish bird that literally looked like a bird of paradise??? But I live in Central Europe??? It was flying over a train station so the possibility of it being a kite or something is ruled out...
tumblr_inline_nc6dk1vPha1scrvs1.gif
@Dominga

woah that's weird, dude what if that was a shapeshifter
@Dominga

woah that's weird, dude what if that was a shapeshifter
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
@starshiny
It could have been...It didn’t look like a bird I have ever seen before too and I kept researching about it and I still haven found any that look similar
It was really big like an eagle, but birds of paradise are usually small.... I’m still really confused
@starshiny
It could have been...It didn’t look like a bird I have ever seen before too and I kept researching about it and I still haven found any that look similar
It was really big like an eagle, but birds of paradise are usually small.... I’m still really confused
tumblr_inline_nc6dk1vPha1scrvs1.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46