Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pro-Create on IPad Opinions?
1 2
Hello all, how's life?
So, let's cut to the chase, with Christmas coming up soon, my mother has recommended I get an IPad with Apple Pen with Pro-Create. Yes, I am still young enough for Christmas. But I was wondering if anyone's done some good art with it? And if I could use it well, I usually use traditional methods for art, so it would be a big leap. Just wondering about any issues with the software as well. I just wanna hear experiences surrounding it and see some art people are willing to show me, thanks! :)
Hello all, how's life?
So, let's cut to the chase, with Christmas coming up soon, my mother has recommended I get an IPad with Apple Pen with Pro-Create. Yes, I am still young enough for Christmas. But I was wondering if anyone's done some good art with it? And if I could use it well, I usually use traditional methods for art, so it would be a big leap. Just wondering about any issues with the software as well. I just wanna hear experiences surrounding it and see some art people are willing to show me, thanks! :)
NN9NPXA.png
hh5n4WA.png
mjtJ868.png
xuKF4fL.png
qhK4FYS.png
4ogWlJU.png
GmpJL9V.pngebgyVXC.pngu0xFVz1.pngEGzfMVW.pnghaRlyz4.pngPIMx6Ft.pngJ8hTK0d.pngsFMScix.pngPP1zJy5.png8UYUyIT.pngZdX5GDi.pnggc0eJjW.png
v8f8ZKI.png
aaa
my friend uses procreate and her art was good enough to land her a job as a storyboard artist for a film company! i personally don't have any experience with it, but from what i've heard it's AMAZING.

you should definitely check out their facebook page since they'll feature different artists, and it's insane what can be done on an ipad!!

side note: i'm 22 and still get christmas gifts, so you're all good hehe
my friend uses procreate and her art was good enough to land her a job as a storyboard artist for a film company! i personally don't have any experience with it, but from what i've heard it's AMAZING.

you should definitely check out their facebook page since they'll feature different artists, and it's insane what can be done on an ipad!!

side note: i'm 22 and still get christmas gifts, so you're all good hehe
tumblr_inline_p9tieiGTwc1qbn90k_75sq.giftumblr_inline_p9tifvs2vw1qbn90k_75sq.gif
@Phelsuma Sounds good, I'll be sure to look up some speedpaints using it. Also, 'bout the styluses, I have a 2ds, my sister has one and I had one on my Wii U. I'm sitting on my 2DS one, the couch swallowed it. I lost my Wii U one at my cousin's and my sister's is the last one standing. XD

@caffinecold (I'm sorry, but I hate your username 'cause that happens to me to often.. :( ) Sounds good, then! XD I might have a look at the FaceBook, my mom probably saw it there or it got recommended to her. Also, good for you. :)
@Phelsuma Sounds good, I'll be sure to look up some speedpaints using it. Also, 'bout the styluses, I have a 2ds, my sister has one and I had one on my Wii U. I'm sitting on my 2DS one, the couch swallowed it. I lost my Wii U one at my cousin's and my sister's is the last one standing. XD

@caffinecold (I'm sorry, but I hate your username 'cause that happens to me to often.. :( ) Sounds good, then! XD I might have a look at the FaceBook, my mom probably saw it there or it got recommended to her. Also, good for you. :)
NN9NPXA.png
hh5n4WA.png
mjtJ868.png
xuKF4fL.png
qhK4FYS.png
4ogWlJU.png
GmpJL9V.pngebgyVXC.pngu0xFVz1.pngEGzfMVW.pnghaRlyz4.pngPIMx6Ft.pngJ8hTK0d.pngsFMScix.pngPP1zJy5.png8UYUyIT.pngZdX5GDi.pnggc0eJjW.png
v8f8ZKI.png
aaa
its cool and good, its the program I use for art lol.
its cool and good, its the program I use for art lol.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
@Yugi Okay, I'll take your word for it! :)
@Yugi Okay, I'll take your word for it! :)
NN9NPXA.png
hh5n4WA.png
mjtJ868.png
xuKF4fL.png
qhK4FYS.png
4ogWlJU.png
v8f8ZKI.png
aaa
take a look at the "procreate" tag on tumblr if you want to see some examples, people sometimes tag the program they use! Also instagram is a fair bet for something similar.

I don't use it, but a lot of people around me do. It seems like quite a good system!
take a look at the "procreate" tag on tumblr if you want to see some examples, people sometimes tag the program they use! Also instagram is a fair bet for something similar.

I don't use it, but a lot of people around me do. It seems like quite a good system!
The name's Isaac, very nice to meet you!

The name's Isaac, very nice to meet you!
@kriahfox Will do! @Phelsuma I found these buried in my laptop. [img]https://pm1.narvii.com/6889/e459f3692032d960b268439851b2ee05076af001r1-1536-2048v2_00.jpg[/img] [img]https://pm1.narvii.com/6889/8611f84135c4a3806b8389f62902ca190e96ad00r1-1536-2048v2_00.jpg[/img] Wow, these were like... 5 months ago. XD
@kriahfox Will do!

@Phelsuma I found these buried in my laptop.

e459f3692032d960b268439851b2ee05076af001r1-1536-2048v2_00.jpg
8611f84135c4a3806b8389f62902ca190e96ad00r1-1536-2048v2_00.jpg

Wow, these were like... 5 months ago. XD
NN9NPXA.png
hh5n4WA.png
mjtJ868.png
xuKF4fL.png
qhK4FYS.png
4ogWlJU.png
v8f8ZKI.png
aaa
If it helps at all, everything I’ve made for my art shop (there’s a link in my sig) was all made on Procreate, however I don’t use any special styluses with the app (or at all)
If it helps at all, everything I’ve made for my art shop (there’s a link in my sig) was all made on Procreate, however I don’t use any special styluses with the app (or at all)
unknown.png
@Silverlia

its a really great program in my opinion. i don't use it personally but have many friends who do
@Silverlia

its a really great program in my opinion. i don't use it personally but have many friends who do
LIo8D8G.gif
1 2