Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | worst injuries?
1 2 3 4 5
A few years ago, the bones behind my left ear started to dissolve a little. It never really hurt unless you touched it. I only noticed when it started to bleed. Still got the scar.
A few years ago, the bones behind my left ear started to dissolve a little. It never really hurt unless you touched it. I only noticed when it started to bleed. Still got the scar.
KvxzF3W.pngJcdyE1n.png opcExsG.png
BsnXCRp.png
0XHtpWy.png
J7D1quC.png

WKtl2lb.png
FObX7rS_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelFObX7rS_d.png
[quote name="SesameSparrow" date="2018-10-22 09:38:05" ] Don't read if you don't like hearing abt ppl getting hurt. [/quote] "Eh whatever" *reads this thread and proceeds to die* LOL anyway I haven't had any terrible injuries myself...I'm not even sure what my worst one would be coz none of them have even been bad. Not that I can remember, anyway. Knock on wood ;'3
SesameSparrow wrote on 2018-10-22 09:38:05:
Don't read if you don't like hearing abt ppl getting hurt.
"Eh whatever" *reads this thread and proceeds to die*

LOL anyway I haven't had any terrible injuries myself...I'm not even sure what my worst one would be coz none of them have even been bad. Not that I can remember, anyway. Knock on wood ;'3
JNgbpVq.gif
hMMMM I’m really not sure???? Lmao maybe when I fell down the last step on the stairs to my garage. I landed on my foot that was currently sideways and all the weight of my body went into my ankle. I was just laying on the garage floor kind of laughing because it was ridiculous but also kind of wanting to cry. I was just tryina get to the car so I could go to school smh.
Lmao my parents helped me up after I was laying there for like 2-3 minutes, and I limped to the car. I could barely walk so my teachers let me use the blessed rolly chair (me and my classmates’ name for the chair with wheels that was in like,, every classroom) so yay????/???
hMMMM I’m really not sure???? Lmao maybe when I fell down the last step on the stairs to my garage. I landed on my foot that was currently sideways and all the weight of my body went into my ankle. I was just laying on the garage floor kind of laughing because it was ridiculous but also kind of wanting to cry. I was just tryina get to the car so I could go to school smh.
Lmao my parents helped me up after I was laying there for like 2-3 minutes, and I limped to the car. I could barely walk so my teachers let me use the blessed rolly chair (me and my classmates’ name for the chair with wheels that was in like,, every classroom) so yay????/???
who up rising they flight
well, i've been pretty lucky throughout my life- no broken bones or anything like that. so, either when a rosewood jewelry box fell on my face when i was about eight and smashed open my nose and it bled everywhere, or the time i was riding my bike home from school and a pickup truck and i sort of collided with each other and i wrenched my knee something fierce. that one actually still gives me twinges, sometimes, though it's been eight years since the accident.
well, i've been pretty lucky throughout my life- no broken bones or anything like that. so, either when a rosewood jewelry box fell on my face when i was about eight and smashed open my nose and it bled everywhere, or the time i was riding my bike home from school and a pickup truck and i sort of collided with each other and i wrenched my knee something fierce. that one actually still gives me twinges, sometimes, though it's been eight years since the accident.
+2 hours server time!
In like the second grade, when I was 7, i got hit by a bicycle on my way to school. The guy literally flipped over on his bike, picked himself up, said "be more careful" and sped off...
I ended up with a nasty gash on my cheek, figured I was fine until i started throwing up. Off we went to the hospital where we found out I had a concussion. Got the next day off of school and went back the day after.

Another time, in kindergarden, I got my ring and middle fingers closed in the door, had to go to the hospital and missed the christmas party rip
i got a split / bandage sort of thing on them, and remember being very adamant that it was NOT a cast, thank you very much. No lasting effects though, which is great. I don't even remember which hand it was...
In like the second grade, when I was 7, i got hit by a bicycle on my way to school. The guy literally flipped over on his bike, picked himself up, said "be more careful" and sped off...
I ended up with a nasty gash on my cheek, figured I was fine until i started throwing up. Off we went to the hospital where we found out I had a concussion. Got the next day off of school and went back the day after.

Another time, in kindergarden, I got my ring and middle fingers closed in the door, had to go to the hospital and missed the christmas party rip
i got a split / bandage sort of thing on them, and remember being very adamant that it was NOT a cast, thank you very much. No lasting effects though, which is great. I don't even remember which hand it was...
i stepped on a huge glass shard once

it was terrible and i'm surprised my leg still works because there was a lot of blood in the experience. i believe it was my right leg, and there weren't any lasting effects... somehow.
i stepped on a huge glass shard once

it was terrible and i'm surprised my leg still works because there was a lot of blood in the experience. i believe it was my right leg, and there weren't any lasting effects... somehow.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
Worst, worst, worst.... oh there's so many to choose from!

I was riding my motorcycle straight up a steep hill when it slipped on a rock and jutted to the side. I was doing well to lay the bike down without injury but then lost my balance and toppled backward. Which in itself wasn't a big deal until I stepped on the back wheel spokes. Pretty harmless right? Did I mention the motorcycle was still running? When I put my weight on that leg, the rotation of the wheel grabbed my foot and proceeded to eat my leg as it pinned my foot between the wheel and the gears and chain. by time it chewed my leg up to the knee, the sheer mass of flesh stuck there had halted the motor. The next thing I remember was hanging head down on the hill with a now michanical-motorcycle-alligator looming above me and wondering how to get my leg back. It took a lot of pulling for it to barf out my leg but luckily there were no broken bones and the flesh wounds healed within a months' time.

@CassieRose
Worst, worst, worst.... oh there's so many to choose from!

I was riding my motorcycle straight up a steep hill when it slipped on a rock and jutted to the side. I was doing well to lay the bike down without injury but then lost my balance and toppled backward. Which in itself wasn't a big deal until I stepped on the back wheel spokes. Pretty harmless right? Did I mention the motorcycle was still running? When I put my weight on that leg, the rotation of the wheel grabbed my foot and proceeded to eat my leg as it pinned my foot between the wheel and the gears and chain. by time it chewed my leg up to the knee, the sheer mass of flesh stuck there had halted the motor. The next thing I remember was hanging head down on the hill with a now michanical-motorcycle-alligator looming above me and wondering how to get my leg back. It took a lot of pulling for it to barf out my leg but luckily there were no broken bones and the flesh wounds healed within a months' time.

@CassieRose
lm2-storytime.png lm2-storytime.jpg
I actually haven’t had too many terrible injuries, which kind of surprises me considering how clumsy I am lol.

Anyways, one time when I was like 3 or 4 I was as the airport w/ my parents because we were gonna fly to see my grandparents or someone, but I was sitting on one of these really big wooden benches, and then I like fell off and split my lip, and then I had to go to the ER near the airport and get stitches.

There was this other time a few years ago at track, where I was doing the 400 meter. There was more kids running it than there was lanes, so they just had us line up on the starting line. So it started, and somehow I managed to trip over some other kid’s shoe or something? I was able to run the rest of it but my side got scraped up pretty bad, and I landed on my wrist and sprained it or something. It wasn’t too bad, so we never actually went to the doctor for it, but it managed to heal on its own after a month or two.

I’ve actually never broken any bones, so I consider myself pretty lucky.
I actually haven’t had too many terrible injuries, which kind of surprises me considering how clumsy I am lol.

Anyways, one time when I was like 3 or 4 I was as the airport w/ my parents because we were gonna fly to see my grandparents or someone, but I was sitting on one of these really big wooden benches, and then I like fell off and split my lip, and then I had to go to the ER near the airport and get stitches.

There was this other time a few years ago at track, where I was doing the 400 meter. There was more kids running it than there was lanes, so they just had us line up on the starting line. So it started, and somehow I managed to trip over some other kid’s shoe or something? I was able to run the rest of it but my side got scraped up pretty bad, and I landed on my wrist and sprained it or something. It wasn’t too bad, so we never actually went to the doctor for it, but it managed to heal on its own after a month or two.

I’ve actually never broken any bones, so I consider myself pretty lucky.
wind.gif
Oh boy. The worst injury I've had is when I broke both of my wrists at once. I fell off my brother's bunk bed and shattered both my wrists. It was not fun.

I guess the second worst is similar to one already posted, but I was petting a horse through a fence and got my upper arm caught on the barbed wire. I still have a really bad scar from that one.
Oh boy. The worst injury I've had is when I broke both of my wrists at once. I fell off my brother's bunk bed and shattered both my wrists. It was not fun.

I guess the second worst is similar to one already posted, but I was petting a horse through a fence and got my upper arm caught on the barbed wire. I still have a really bad scar from that one.
Lotto.gif
I fell down a flight of stairs when I was a toddler. I somehow did not get a concussion or anything really serious, though I think it may have contributed to my fear of heights.

Though my most terrifying injury would probably be either when I cut my to with a shovel because I was around five years old and I was being reckless, or it would be when I was also about five years old and I stapled my finger. I did not have to have anything really major done either time, fortunately.

Though the one I remember hurting the most would be when I got a minor ankle sprain because I stepped down on the side of my foot. That was awful.
I fell down a flight of stairs when I was a toddler. I somehow did not get a concussion or anything really serious, though I think it may have contributed to my fear of heights.

Though my most terrifying injury would probably be either when I cut my to with a shovel because I was around five years old and I was being reckless, or it would be when I was also about five years old and I stapled my finger. I did not have to have anything really major done either time, fortunately.

Though the one I remember hurting the most would be when I got a minor ankle sprain because I stepped down on the side of my foot. That was awful.
9vqTYg0.gifcfa4eab0-1638-11eb-9b4b-e1371d599c63.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.giffl0edFq.gif
Banner holder by me.
1 2 3 4 5