Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Whatcha gonna be for Halloween?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
At my parent's house, halloween is my mom's bday and I don't celebrate the holiday anyway.
At my parent's house, halloween is my mom's bday and I don't celebrate the holiday anyway.
Probably waluigi or wario
Probably waluigi or wario
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
I'm gonna pass out candy to kids while wearing a cloak.

Not really a "costume," but it's still got a high spook factor.
I'm gonna pass out candy to kids while wearing a cloak.

Not really a "costume," but it's still got a high spook factor.
HQsa6bD.png FR + 1 fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png
they/them
INTP
True Neutral

(I like to chill.)
14.png
UugYXap.png
At home dressed as nothing but myself... I’m too old for trick or treating, and will just be trying to find good horror movies to watch on TV. Main reason me and my mom and stepdad won’t be going to see the new Halloween movie at a theater is that we just can’t afford the prices of tickets and food. I’ll have to wait until it goes on to TV to watch it, but I’m used to it.
At home dressed as nothing but myself... I’m too old for trick or treating, and will just be trying to find good horror movies to watch on TV. Main reason me and my mom and stepdad won’t be going to see the new Halloween movie at a theater is that we just can’t afford the prices of tickets and food. I’ll have to wait until it goes on to TV to watch it, but I’m used to it.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
a Pallas cat!! [img]https://static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/pallas-cat-manul-12__880.jpg[/img]
a Pallas cat!!

pallas-cat-manul-12__880.jpg
tj85yjR.png BVq8q9P.png nGvTyg3.png
Im gonna be Hastune Miku!
Im gonna be Hastune Miku!
I don't know, but I'll probably do something minor like put one of those children's tattoos (the ones that you apply using paper) or get a cat headband
I don't know, but I'll probably do something minor like put one of those children's tattoos (the ones that you apply using paper) or get a cat headband
tree.png xxxxice.png
xx
Keep your head up,
princess
snow.png
snow.png
snow.png
or your crown's
gonna fall
XX
xxxxice.png
tree2.png
[/font]
pin up zombie!
pin up zombie!
wj6EHY6.png __ vfUEUMi.png zLLQDMW.png oMDWJr6.png __
click a jar to donate to causes for free!

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif

A killer bunny.

Just need a bunny onesie, one of those bunny maskimals, and a fake knife. maybe some fake blood too
A killer bunny.

Just need a bunny onesie, one of those bunny maskimals, and a fake knife. maybe some fake blood too
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
[img]https://media.npr.org/assets/img/2014/08/25/mcfly-vest_vert-d8242684d5fce6a8e06361914e879fa2cc54fa18-s800-c85.jpg[/img] Getting the vest is gonna be h e l l.
mcfly-vest_vert-d8242684d5fce6a8e06361914e879fa2cc54fa18-s800-c85.jpg
Getting the vest is gonna be h e l l.
pew pew pew
1 2 3 4 5 6 7