Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Cake or Ice Cream?
1 2 3
Cake Batter Ice Cream ^^
Cake Batter Ice Cream ^^
Ice cream.
Ice cream.
Uhhh I need to fix the SSP link and logo
As a lactose intolerant kid I have to say cake. But tbh frozen custard is like creamier and less nauseating ice cream so if that was an option I would pick it. Or sherbet.
As a lactose intolerant kid I have to say cake. But tbh frozen custard is like creamier and less nauseating ice cream so if that was an option I would pick it. Or sherbet.
imageedit_7_8440965932.png
✧✧✧ AXES - THEY - 21 ✧✧✧
•••
MY HATCHERY
imageedit_6_5428970908.png
[quote name="Ooh" date="2018-10-23 06:32:22" ] As a lactose intolerant kid I have to say cake. But tbh frozen custard is like creamier and less nauseating ice cream so if that was an option I would pick it. Or sherbet. [/quote] @Ooh I feel your pain.
Ooh wrote on 2018-10-23 06:32:22:
@Ooh

I feel your pain.
I'm more of a cake person

And as in cake I mean mostly icing
I'm more of a cake person

And as in cake I mean mostly icing
tenor.gif?itemid=11974065.gif
Why do I have to choose one? Both for me, thank you!

(Cookies n' cream ice cream and chocolate cake is the ~best~ combination.)
Why do I have to choose one? Both for me, thank you!

(Cookies n' cream ice cream and chocolate cake is the ~best~ combination.)
i love ice cream even if i have to sit close to the bathroom door while eating it
i love ice cream even if i have to sit close to the bathroom door while eating it
Ice cream. Cake is just a bit sickening for me after a couple bites, especially if it has that cheap icing on it.
Ice cream. Cake is just a bit sickening for me after a couple bites, especially if it has that cheap icing on it.
1vAtYxM.png
3EXA1Nv.png
1 2 3