Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Cake or Ice Cream?
1 2 3
I like both, but overall I like cake more than ice cream :)
I like both, but overall I like cake more than ice cream :)
vFTfdcr.png
FR +9
She/her
I'd go with cake. But if it was cake vs custard then I'd totally go with custard
I'd go with cake. But if it was cake vs custard then I'd totally go with custard
tumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo1_250.giftumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo2_250.gif
Ice cream. Prefer the temp and texture.
Ice cream. Prefer the temp and texture.
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
Why "or" ??

I agree with the buckwheat boys, Ice Cream and cake
Why "or" ??

I agree with the buckwheat boys, Ice Cream and cake
Cake, definitely cake; most ice-creams make me feel nauseous. Why? I don't know exactly, the taste is (usually) fine - and so is the texture and cold, but even so, I can only eat certain brands of chocolate ice-cream.

Cake, on the other hand, is great!

Cake, definitely cake; most ice-creams make me feel nauseous. Why? I don't know exactly, the taste is (usually) fine - and so is the texture and cold, but even so, I can only eat certain brands of chocolate ice-cream.

Cake, on the other hand, is great!

frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
Cake! especially cheesecake. Icecream melts so I have to eat it quickly, while I can take my time with cake. Cake is far superior.
Cake! especially cheesecake. Icecream melts so I have to eat it quickly, while I can take my time with cake. Cake is far superior.
They did a splatfest for this... ice cream is legally better than cake.

...but I prefer cake.
They did a splatfest for this... ice cream is legally better than cake.

...but I prefer cake.
21571.png Call me Meido! (any pronouns)
Neurodivergent, I do use tone indicators at times!
Don't be afraid to ping me! (+3 FR Time)
Wishlist - Gene Plans
Current Avatar
[img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/006/759/both.jpg[/img]
both.jpg
Smoochs | she/they | Rollover at 3am
b797af3223a93c22cf5aa6dcdf2b139d.gif
Ice cream 100%.

Don't get me wrong - I love a good cake. But I'm more likely to feel sick after eating cake than I am after eating ice cream. Especially if it's chocolate cake.
Ice cream 100%.

Don't get me wrong - I love a good cake. But I'm more likely to feel sick after eating cake than I am after eating ice cream. Especially if it's chocolate cake.
ice cream cake, yo.

... legit tho, ice cream. i'm kinda picky with cake like. everything about it has to be perfect or else i'll have something to whine about. but give me just any ol' ice cream and i'll be happy.
ice cream cake, yo.

... legit tho, ice cream. i'm kinda picky with cake like. everything about it has to be perfect or else i'll have something to whine about. but give me just any ol' ice cream and i'll be happy.
uNYTKTj.png ____________________
cami - she/her
wishlist!
____________________ stWmWPC.png
1 2 3