Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Things That 'Don't Exist'
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
When GameInformer used to put demo discs in their magazine, I found this one amazingly beautiful game, but I couldn't get past the very first five minutes. Probably because I was 8) But it was really pretty. It reminded me of...Well, a lot of games, but it was so pretty, green, and lush. Had these nifty looking houses, and I think you collected fruit to get through the game.

Years later I tried looking it up again, but I could never find the PS1 disc that the demo came from.

Just a few days ago actually, I tried looking it up again, but there's still nothing like it. I've searched through almost all the demo discs that they had sent out, and can't find it. And I still can't find the PS1 game that it came from. It's like it never existed at all.

And when I say I've looked at all the PS1 games it could've been, I have like..two shelves of random PS1 games that I've collected over the years while trying to find this game. But to no avail.
When GameInformer used to put demo discs in their magazine, I found this one amazingly beautiful game, but I couldn't get past the very first five minutes. Probably because I was 8) But it was really pretty. It reminded me of...Well, a lot of games, but it was so pretty, green, and lush. Had these nifty looking houses, and I think you collected fruit to get through the game.

Years later I tried looking it up again, but I could never find the PS1 disc that the demo came from.

Just a few days ago actually, I tried looking it up again, but there's still nothing like it. I've searched through almost all the demo discs that they had sent out, and can't find it. And I still can't find the PS1 game that it came from. It's like it never existed at all.

And when I say I've looked at all the PS1 games it could've been, I have like..two shelves of random PS1 games that I've collected over the years while trying to find this game. But to no avail.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
@FalloutStreak

One day I started playing Minecraft. I remember when exactly this happened, because the 1.7.2 patch had just come out and I wanted to create a new Amplified world. Not 10 seconds into this world, I hear creepy music coming out of my computer. Only problem is, my computer is muted completely. There should not have been any sound coming out of it.

I listened to the entire Minecraft soundtrack, but couldn't find it. No one else I know of has had a similar experience either. Freaking weird, man.
@FalloutStreak

One day I started playing Minecraft. I remember when exactly this happened, because the 1.7.2 patch had just come out and I wanted to create a new Amplified world. Not 10 seconds into this world, I hear creepy music coming out of my computer. Only problem is, my computer is muted completely. There should not have been any sound coming out of it.

I listened to the entire Minecraft soundtrack, but couldn't find it. No one else I know of has had a similar experience either. Freaking weird, man.
I experience things that 'don't exist' a lot. Movies I know i have watched and I remember the plot I look up and they don't exist.

Books I know i've heard of, but I ask about them and they don't exist.

For example, a book written in an older time, called 'The book.' I know, super generic, but I read it. It had a blue cover, and a generically named author, and the best story ever! But whenever I looked it up or asked about it when I lost my copy, it didn't exist. But, a week later, my friend sent me an email asking about it. She said she found a book exactly like what I had described, but after she read it, she seemingly lost it. Hmm..
I experience things that 'don't exist' a lot. Movies I know i have watched and I remember the plot I look up and they don't exist.

Books I know i've heard of, but I ask about them and they don't exist.

For example, a book written in an older time, called 'The book.' I know, super generic, but I read it. It had a blue cover, and a generically named author, and the best story ever! But whenever I looked it up or asked about it when I lost my copy, it didn't exist. But, a week later, my friend sent me an email asking about it. She said she found a book exactly like what I had described, but after she read it, she seemingly lost it. Hmm..
Well, from trying to find information about relatively obscure things before I would guess that a lot of these things were obscure/unimportant enough that no one ever thought to make a wikipage or other recording on the internet for it. Or it could simply be that the title name/words are so non-specific that even if there's a page for it, it has been buried under everything else. Search engine, while good, aren't perfect.
Well, from trying to find information about relatively obscure things before I would guess that a lot of these things were obscure/unimportant enough that no one ever thought to make a wikipage or other recording on the internet for it. Or it could simply be that the title name/words are so non-specific that even if there's a page for it, it has been buried under everything else. Search engine, while good, aren't perfect.
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
SgonDOb.pngOvfZqTx.gif2im8gtl.png
This old website I used to frequent. It was a HUGE collection of all the Disney secrets and hidden Mickeys from the parks, movies even the surrounding cities and parks such as universal studios.

Unfortunately I think it closed down. I can’t find it anymore and I’ve never found a website as thorough as this one had been
This old website I used to frequent. It was a HUGE collection of all the Disney secrets and hidden Mickeys from the parks, movies even the surrounding cities and parks such as universal studios.

Unfortunately I think it closed down. I can’t find it anymore and I’ve never found a website as thorough as this one had been
NBeoOgB.png
sounds very interesting.

something similar happened with a tv show i had enjoyed as a child - no matter how hard i think, i cannot remember it, and no matter who i ask nobody knows what it is. probably because i don't remember it myself, though.
i know i've watched it and i know what it is. but it doesn't exist and i don't know what it is, if that makes any sense.
sounds very interesting.

something similar happened with a tv show i had enjoyed as a child - no matter how hard i think, i cannot remember it, and no matter who i ask nobody knows what it is. probably because i don't remember it myself, though.
i know i've watched it and i know what it is. but it doesn't exist and i don't know what it is, if that makes any sense.
claude // judge
main
will hold dragons that i
like to keep. will also
hold currently breeding
dragons.
for sale
holds dragons that are
for sale. feel free to have
a look at them and offer
if you wish to. sometimes
i will not be able to haggle.
lore cave
information tba
My mom swears up and down that I had an imaginary friend when I was about 7. I honestly don't remember it at all. She says it had a girl name but can't remember what it was. She says I had it for a long time too so it's something I should remember.
My mom swears up and down that I had an imaginary friend when I was about 7. I honestly don't remember it at all. She says it had a girl name but can't remember what it was. She says I had it for a long time too so it's something I should remember.
sTDNoaF.gif
I remember reading a something on Reddit. Im 90% sure it wasn't on r/nosleep, but on one of the real scary story subs, like r/letsnotmeet. Can't find it anywhere, though. Might be partially because Reddit's search function is complete trash.
As far as I remember, it was about someone visiting a park they hadn't been to in ages. They eventually felt like they were being followed, despite no one being there, and left.
Later they got an email which contained a link to a YouTube video by a new account. It was footage of them in the park, from an angle where they should've seen the camera, alongside some other scenes in the same place. Including one of a kid on a swing with weird feet (according to one comment, their legs were backwards). Over time, they received more videos. I don't remember exactly what those were.

And yes, there were video links. Now, reading something is a lot different than watching it, and once again I was a bit to skittish for that stuff. Still am, I think. Would just like to read this post again. It feels like something that should be mentioned in r/askreddit thread about creepiest Reddit posts, but it never has been.
I remember reading a something on Reddit. Im 90% sure it wasn't on r/nosleep, but on one of the real scary story subs, like r/letsnotmeet. Can't find it anywhere, though. Might be partially because Reddit's search function is complete trash.
As far as I remember, it was about someone visiting a park they hadn't been to in ages. They eventually felt like they were being followed, despite no one being there, and left.
Later they got an email which contained a link to a YouTube video by a new account. It was footage of them in the park, from an angle where they should've seen the camera, alongside some other scenes in the same place. Including one of a kid on a swing with weird feet (according to one comment, their legs were backwards). Over time, they received more videos. I don't remember exactly what those were.

And yes, there were video links. Now, reading something is a lot different than watching it, and once again I was a bit to skittish for that stuff. Still am, I think. Would just like to read this post again. It feels like something that should be mentioned in r/askreddit thread about creepiest Reddit posts, but it never has been.
[quote name="@OwU" date="2018-10-20 15:35:52" ] umm... i'm too lazy to look it up, but a kids show known as "Wilbur". i faintly remember one episode, that's it, and i've never heard anything about it again. [/quote] Dude, I remember Wilbur! The one with the farm animal puppets who read books? Damn, I used to love that show. It was on the same channel as [i]Peep and the Big Wide World[/i], right?
@OwU wrote on 2018-10-20 15:35:52:
umm... i'm too lazy to look it up, but a kids show known as "Wilbur". i faintly remember one episode, that's it, and i've never heard anything about it again.
Dude, I remember Wilbur! The one with the farm animal puppets who read books? Damn, I used to love that show. It was on the same channel as Peep and the Big Wide World, right?
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
I came across a recipe like that a couple of days ago.

My grandma used to make a traditional-ish dish (from a neighboring country) every once in a while, and I happened to get pretty good at it too. When she passed away my mother asked my father to look it up and print a similar out. He did. It is in very weird format, from what looks like a forum because there is a signature at the bottom. He wasn't very technologically literate, so he probably printed the whole webpage out and cut out the useless parts afterwards.

Anyway, my mom happened to be mediocre at best at the techniques needed for the recipe so now it's in my hands. I followed the recipe a couple of times and it worked fine, but I wasn't very fond of the taste (too much spinach, ew!) and I looked it up to find something similar with different greens and herbs.

To my surprise, it doesn't exist. Of course, the forum is probably gone now, but there is no similar recipe. There are recipes that use other veggies like eggplant and zucchini, but NOTHING with greens.

It's something my grandma made all the time, how can it NOT exist?
I came across a recipe like that a couple of days ago.

My grandma used to make a traditional-ish dish (from a neighboring country) every once in a while, and I happened to get pretty good at it too. When she passed away my mother asked my father to look it up and print a similar out. He did. It is in very weird format, from what looks like a forum because there is a signature at the bottom. He wasn't very technologically literate, so he probably printed the whole webpage out and cut out the useless parts afterwards.

Anyway, my mom happened to be mediocre at best at the techniques needed for the recipe so now it's in my hands. I followed the recipe a couple of times and it worked fine, but I wasn't very fond of the taste (too much spinach, ew!) and I looked it up to find something similar with different greens and herbs.

To my surprise, it doesn't exist. Of course, the forum is probably gone now, but there is no similar recipe. There are recipes that use other veggies like eggplant and zucchini, but NOTHING with greens.

It's something my grandma made all the time, how can it NOT exist?
light_small.png
Happiness can be found,
even in the darkest of times,
if one only remembers to turn on the light.

light_small.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7