Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Things That 'Don't Exist'
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
OP, I'd totally read it if it were posted on Wattpad. I love mysterious stories like this.

Another thing I'd totally read: Same sort of story you just posted, except it follows a murder mystery. The author was actually murdered right before it was 'published', and the murderer left clues in the book as to who they were. The murderer probably left it in a store somewhere without making any other copies, just for fun, and anyone who got the book would try to solve it. Eventually, it ends up in your (OP or MC) hands, and they take it upon themselves to solve it with their friend.

Wow, I'm bustling with good ideas, aren't I? (Sarcasm's great)
OP, I'd totally read it if it were posted on Wattpad. I love mysterious stories like this.

Another thing I'd totally read: Same sort of story you just posted, except it follows a murder mystery. The author was actually murdered right before it was 'published', and the murderer left clues in the book as to who they were. The murderer probably left it in a store somewhere without making any other copies, just for fun, and anyone who got the book would try to solve it. Eventually, it ends up in your (OP or MC) hands, and they take it upon themselves to solve it with their friend.

28250.png

he/him - fr +12
ravenclaw - aries - INTP
a very dedicated hatchery
wishlist
friendly reminder
I've had this happen to me too but with a song!
I dont remember how old I was but I do remember that I couldn't really speak yet
my mom would always listen to the radio and there was this song I don't really remember what they sang but all I remember was ''it's magic'' I think
and there was also a tv show that used this song in their intro
which I'm not sure if it was just a Dutch tv show because I'm Dutch
and I always asked my mom what the song was when I grew older and she would just reply with ''what song?'' or ''what tv show?''
so I just thought I created the whole song and show in my head
maybe they never said ''it's magic'' and I just misunderstood it since I couldn't understand a word of English back then
I've had this happen to me too but with a song!
I dont remember how old I was but I do remember that I couldn't really speak yet
my mom would always listen to the radio and there was this song I don't really remember what they sang but all I remember was ''it's magic'' I think
and there was also a tv show that used this song in their intro
which I'm not sure if it was just a Dutch tv show because I'm Dutch
and I always asked my mom what the song was when I grew older and she would just reply with ''what song?'' or ''what tv show?''
so I just thought I created the whole song and show in my head
maybe they never said ''it's magic'' and I just misunderstood it since I couldn't understand a word of English back then
akueye3.png
something like this happened to me! i was camping, and i went to a get a book/leave a book, and picked up one i liked. i left a book called true blue. currently, the book is in my trailer, but it was about people who had the chance to be born with a powerful stone that granted them abilities. a kid with a wizard stone got his stone removed and replaced with a warrior stone (?). my friend wanted to read about it, so i told her the name and author. she said the author never wrote the book, and the book didn't exist. confused, i searched it up. no results. nothing was found for the book.
something like this happened to me! i was camping, and i went to a get a book/leave a book, and picked up one i liked. i left a book called true blue. currently, the book is in my trailer, but it was about people who had the chance to be born with a powerful stone that granted them abilities. a kid with a wizard stone got his stone removed and replaced with a warrior stone (?). my friend wanted to read about it, so i told her the name and author. she said the author never wrote the book, and the book didn't exist. confused, i searched it up. no results. nothing was found for the book.
[indent][/indent][quote name="@avvibu" date="2018-10-21 13:45:53" ] OP, I'd totally read it if it were posted on Wattpad. I love mysterious stories like this. Another thing I'd totally read: Same sort of story you just posted, except it follows a murder mystery. The author was actually murdered right before it was 'published', and the murderer left clues in the book as to who they were. The murderer probably left it in a store somewhere without making any other copies, just for fun, and anyone who got the book would try to solve it. Eventually, it ends up in your (OP or MC) hands, and they take it upon themselves to solve it with their friend. Wow, I'm bustling with good ideas, aren't I? (Sarcasm's great) [/quote] That would be cool. It'd be great if the story leads to the MC chasing a serial killer around the world. But I don't plan on writing that.
@avvibu wrote on 2018-10-21 13:45:53:

That would be cool. It'd be great if the story leads to the MC chasing a serial killer around the world.

But I don't plan on writing that.
When I was a kid I got to keep an old N64 game that i picked up from the lost and found. Ithad no sticker on it but heck I was super excited to get a new game and I almost beat the whole thing. Years later I decided to see what the ending to it was online and I can find no traces of it ever existing. I check every few years
When I was a kid I got to keep an old N64 game that i picked up from the lost and found. Ithad no sticker on it but heck I was super excited to get a new game and I almost beat the whole thing. Years later I decided to see what the ending to it was online and I can find no traces of it ever existing. I check every few years
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
QqwiU1r.png QqwiU1r.png jJO64nG.png
Did a bit of digging, cool stories everyone! :p

@Shikieki

Wilbur was a TV show, Canadian, about a calf. A kids show, like you’re describing. Alternatively; Wilbur was the name of the pig in Charlotte’s web, a popular movie/book for children.

@Knoxxi

Sounds like the Selena Gomez song, “Magic,” but I could be wrong. They do say “it’s magic,” multiple times throughout the song- and those are the most prominent lyrics to me.

Did a bit of digging, cool stories everyone! :p

@Shikieki

Wilbur was a TV show, Canadian, about a calf. A kids show, like you’re describing. Alternatively; Wilbur was the name of the pig in Charlotte’s web, a popular movie/book for children.

@Knoxxi

Sounds like the Selena Gomez song, “Magic,” but I could be wrong. They do say “it’s magic,” multiple times throughout the song- and those are the most prominent lyrics to me.

@Holi
It was sung by a guy :')
@Holi
It was sung by a guy :')
akueye3.png
@Knoxxi

Magic- By Pilot? They’re a Scottish band, male singer.

Edit: I think he was the original singer of her song, actually. It’s an older song.
@Knoxxi

Magic- By Pilot? They’re a Scottish band, male singer.

Edit: I think he was the original singer of her song, actually. It’s an older song.
@Holi
hmm
I don't think so
it does sound kinda like it but the lyrics are different I think
The voice sounded a little bit lower
besides what would a song from the 70s be doing in 2005-2006?
@Holi
hmm
I don't think so
it does sound kinda like it but the lyrics are different I think
The voice sounded a little bit lower
besides what would a song from the 70s be doing in 2005-2006?
akueye3.png
@knoxxi

No idea, just a wild guess at this point. :p

I honestly don’t know, it’s kind of like an “earworm,” everyone knows the song if you know what I mean- but I also doubt it’d be played on the radio. Ahh, but it’s fun to guess anyways. Maybe one day you’ll figure out what it was. Who knows.
@knoxxi

No idea, just a wild guess at this point. :p

I honestly don’t know, it’s kind of like an “earworm,” everyone knows the song if you know what I mean- but I also doubt it’d be played on the radio. Ahh, but it’s fun to guess anyways. Maybe one day you’ll figure out what it was. Who knows.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7