Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Your Opinion On Plants?
1 2 3 4 5
I love plants! I have 4 in my house right now. Plants are super interesting. They can, in a way, sense unhappy energy and happy energy. Happy energy makes them grow more! Since I learned that I've been giving my plants lots of compliments, and generally feeling a bit happier. What are your opinions on taking care of plants? I love taking care of them! It gives me some more responsibility in my life, and I enjoy taking care of them and learning about them!
I love plants! I have 4 in my house right now. Plants are super interesting. They can, in a way, sense unhappy energy and happy energy. Happy energy makes them grow more! Since I learned that I've been giving my plants lots of compliments, and generally feeling a bit happier. What are your opinions on taking care of plants? I love taking care of them! It gives me some more responsibility in my life, and I enjoy taking care of them and learning about them!
Hello LGBT Community
I've never heard anyone against plants??

I seem to have a black thumb lol. Nothing survives in my care long. I'm going to (hopefully) be making a habitat for my snake that included live plants, so I need to get better I guess. It sounds like having little plants to compliment would make everything seem just a bit brighter :3
I've never heard anyone against plants??

I seem to have a black thumb lol. Nothing survives in my care long. I'm going to (hopefully) be making a habitat for my snake that included live plants, so I need to get better I guess. It sounds like having little plants to compliment would make everything seem just a bit brighter :3
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

I love plants! I currently only have one named Tom, and he has a little plastic mushroom buddy named Matt. I love taking care of them, even though their potmates died a couple weeks after I got them. Tom is a Panda plant, while his potmates were three baby Elephant Bushes. [img]https://i.imgur.com/TQTzeEeh.jpg[/img]
I love plants! I currently only have one named Tom, and he has a little plastic mushroom buddy named Matt. I love taking care of them, even though their potmates died a couple weeks after I got them. Tom is a Panda plant, while his potmates were three baby Elephant Bushes.
TQTzeEeh.jpg
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Zygon Be sure to do your research on the specific kind of plant your buying, if it doesn't already come with a tag! Some plants come with a tag on how frequently you should water them and how much water it needs and all that. But sometimes they don't. So make sure to do your research! And yes, try to have positive energy around your plants :)
@Zygon Be sure to do your research on the specific kind of plant your buying, if it doesn't already come with a tag! Some plants come with a tag on how frequently you should water them and how much water it needs and all that. But sometimes they don't. So make sure to do your research! And yes, try to have positive energy around your plants :)
Hello LGBT Community
@ShinyUmbreon That's literally so cute. You named it! IT'S SO FUZZY AND CUTE I WANNA TOUCH IT

HIS LITTLE MUSHROOM FRIEND IRHIOHROIHROIGHGIO
sad to hear about his potmates :(
@ShinyUmbreon That's literally so cute. You named it! IT'S SO FUZZY AND CUTE I WANNA TOUCH IT

HIS LITTLE MUSHROOM FRIEND IRHIOHROIHROIGHGIO
sad to hear about his potmates :(
Hello LGBT Community
Plants suck! I hate plants, they're all green and.. full of life... and help us breathe and... have pretty colors... awful. /s

Nah, but really, plants are great. How could someone hate them? I'm not like a plant expert or anything, but they're really awesome. I have a succulent and I used to have a lavender plant. (lavender plant didn't make it because I'm not very good at remembering to water them. succulent was clearly a good second choice for me). My succulent is named isea, and I love her. I'd love even more to get a sundew and a venus fly trap as well! Carnivorous plants are super awesome.
Plants suck! I hate plants, they're all green and.. full of life... and help us breathe and... have pretty colors... awful. /s

Nah, but really, plants are great. How could someone hate them? I'm not like a plant expert or anything, but they're really awesome. I have a succulent and I used to have a lavender plant. (lavender plant didn't make it because I'm not very good at remembering to water them. succulent was clearly a good second choice for me). My succulent is named isea, and I love her. I'd love even more to get a sundew and a venus fly trap as well! Carnivorous plants are super awesome.
imageedit_7_8440965932.png
✧✧✧ AXES - THEY - 21 ✧✧✧
•••
MY HATCHERY
imageedit_6_5428970908.png
@Ooh for a moment there I was about to put you in the ground

Everyone seems to be naming their plants. I should name my succulents.

I'm sorry to hear about your lavender plant! And yeah, carnivorous plants are cool! I had one at one point, but its heads started dying off.
@Ooh for a moment there I was about to put you in the ground

Everyone seems to be naming their plants. I should name my succulents.

I'm sorry to hear about your lavender plant! And yeah, carnivorous plants are cool! I had one at one point, but its heads started dying off.
Hello LGBT Community
Plants: 11/10, good to eat, make breathing easier
I always end up naming mine as well, I have an aloe named Chloe who has spawned a whole lot of children and grandchildren that are now in separate pots.
I love venus flytraps too, I have one in a red glass pot so I can see all the moss inside, it's neat. It gets watered with rainwater/water from lake bc it's spoiled and needy but I love it. And I have a nepenthes pitcher! Which I need to water now, thanks for the reminder!
Plants: 11/10, good to eat, make breathing easier
I always end up naming mine as well, I have an aloe named Chloe who has spawned a whole lot of children and grandchildren that are now in separate pots.
I love venus flytraps too, I have one in a red glass pot so I can see all the moss inside, it's neat. It gets watered with rainwater/water from lake bc it's spoiled and needy but I love it. And I have a nepenthes pitcher! Which I need to water now, thanks for the reminder!
Thank you plants for giving us oxygen and keeping us all alive. No thank you plants for trying to kill me.

Ugh. Allergies.
Thank you plants for giving us oxygen and keeping us all alive. No thank you plants for trying to kill me.

Ugh. Allergies.
I named my succulents! I have one whose species I don't know(if someone could help me identify?) and a fasciated haworthia. The unknown is named Mariette, and the haworthia is named Julian.
I named my succulents! I have one whose species I don't know(if someone could help me identify?) and a fasciated haworthia. The unknown is named Mariette, and the haworthia is named Julian.
Hello LGBT Community
1 2 3 4 5