Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dragons Of Pern Series
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45
@Nightwhisper666 no problem :) I really love this series and would love for more people to read it lol
@Nightwhisper666 no problem :) I really love this series and would love for more people to read it lol
95154e6f88761c97ae7010a4917ba626.gif
@Freydra

well, I am giving it a shot! Starting with Dragonflight!
@Freydra

well, I am giving it a shot! Starting with Dragonflight!
“Gently my mind escapes into the relaxing mode of pleasure.
A pleasure that will take my mind off the reality of life."
--Slipknot
@Nightwhisper666 sweet :)
@Nightwhisper666 sweet :)
95154e6f88761c97ae7010a4917ba626.gif
https://forums.srellim.org/forumdisplay.php?f=5

Here you go! I can't guarantee it's still super active, but it was very interesting getting to see people discuss this series who knew Anne. I spent hours on here reading old threads |D

@Nightwhisper666

Other than that, I occasionally see some fan art on dA and posts on tumblr.
https://forums.srellim.org/forumdisplay.php?f=5

Here you go! I can't guarantee it's still super active, but it was very interesting getting to see people discuss this series who knew Anne. I spent hours on here reading old threads |D

@Nightwhisper666

Other than that, I occasionally see some fan art on dA and posts on tumblr.
Pard-ra? Par-dra? I sound like a Thundercats character. Click please? .gif.gif
@Freydra

Yeah, I hope I like it! I read a preview, and the writing style is something I am going to have to get used to.
@Freydra

Yeah, I hope I like it! I read a preview, and the writing style is something I am going to have to get used to.
--Slipknot
@Pardra

Thank you!
@Pardra

Thank you!
--Slipknot
Ahhh I love dragon riders of pern. Or at least what I’ve read of it - I’ve only been able to get the Dragonquest/white dragon/whatever the first of that trilogy was, and the Harpers Hall of Pern trilogy. They do have their issues with sexism and stuff, but I think at the time they were considered progressive? Or was that a different series? I can’t remember. Anyways, the original books were written by a woman, way back when, so I forgive the men. Some of them. I honestly really love the world. And F’nor. (Honestly I thinks it’s just that I don’t like his brother) Also the main female characters were attempts at strong female roles.

Also, I have two fandragons in my lair! I’m so proud of them! (Though one needs a breedchange)
Ahhh I love dragon riders of pern. Or at least what I’ve read of it - I’ve only been able to get the Dragonquest/white dragon/whatever the first of that trilogy was, and the Harpers Hall of Pern trilogy. They do have their issues with sexism and stuff, but I think at the time they were considered progressive? Or was that a different series? I can’t remember. Anyways, the original books were written by a woman, way back when, so I forgive the men. Some of them. I honestly really love the world. And F’nor. (Honestly I thinks it’s just that I don’t like his brother) Also the main female characters were attempts at strong female roles.

Also, I have two fandragons in my lair! I’m so proud of them! (Though one needs a breedchange)
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
@SashaFiredrake

You have fandragons from the series?
@SashaFiredrake

You have fandragons from the series?
--Slipknot
@Nightwhisper666 Yeah! Two of the dragons! Not sure if you want to see them - they don’t have any info about the story in their bio or anything - but if you do, they are here: X and X! (The Xs are linked, just click if you want to see ‘em!) I’m planning on getting a third, but haven’t started looking around yet.
@Nightwhisper666 Yeah! Two of the dragons! Not sure if you want to see them - they don’t have any info about the story in their bio or anything - but if you do, they are here: X and X! (The Xs are linked, just click if you want to see ‘em!) I’m planning on getting a third, but haven’t started looking around yet.
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
@SashaFiredrake

That's awesome! I just ordered Dragonflight.
@SashaFiredrake

That's awesome! I just ordered Dragonflight.
--Slipknot
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45