Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dragons Of Pern Series
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 44 45
@Nightwhisper666 lol I know but if they aren't shiny there isn't a difference lol
@Nightwhisper666 lol I know but if they aren't shiny there isn't a difference lol
95154e6f88761c97ae7010a4917ba626.gif
@Fredyra

True, true!

It bothers me so much... like... WHY those colors?!
@Fredyra

True, true!

It bothers me so much... like... WHY those colors?!
“Gently my mind escapes into the relaxing mode of pleasure.
A pleasure that will take my mind off the reality of life."
--Slipknot
I absolutely love the Pern books; they're why all my dragons' names end in -th.

I did sort of lose interest after the main two trilogies, though. I preferred the culture/settings of those over the later ones.
I absolutely love the Pern books; they're why all my dragons' names end in -th.

I did sort of lose interest after the main two trilogies, though. I preferred the culture/settings of those over the later ones.
@liathea

What did you like and dislike about it? And what was so special about the first two trilogies?

And also, have you read any of Todd's books? If so, what is you opinion on them?

Sorry for the questions lol
@liathea

What did you like and dislike about it? And what was so special about the first two trilogies?

And also, have you read any of Todd's books? If so, what is you opinion on them?

Sorry for the questions lol
--Slipknot
@Nightwhisper666 I haven't read anything that Todd has done - I'd stopped reading the books after Dolphins, bc the elements of the story were really starting to lose me.

I don't really know how to say why I liked the first two trilogies and not much beyond that without spoiling things. Let's just say that there are discoveries made that completely change Pern and its society, and it wasn't what I signed up for when I first started reading the series.
@Nightwhisper666 I haven't read anything that Todd has done - I'd stopped reading the books after Dolphins, bc the elements of the story were really starting to lose me.

I don't really know how to say why I liked the first two trilogies and not much beyond that without spoiling things. Let's just say that there are discoveries made that completely change Pern and its society, and it wasn't what I signed up for when I first started reading the series.
@liathea

Oh alright! Who is your fav character?
@liathea

Oh alright! Who is your fav character?
--Slipknot
@Nightwhisper666

I super adore Piemur, he's my absolute favorite. I also love Robinton, Lessa, and F'nor. My heart breaks for Lytol every time.

lol, talking about these books is making me want to reread them for the fiftieth time...
@Nightwhisper666

I super adore Piemur, he's my absolute favorite. I also love Robinton, Lessa, and F'nor. My heart breaks for Lytol every time.

lol, talking about these books is making me want to reread them for the fiftieth time...
@liathea

I love Lessa so far. I really am not a fan of F'lar's attitude. F'nor seems kinda funny XD

I am reading these books for the first time I am on Dragonflight still
@liathea

I love Lessa so far. I really am not a fan of F'lar's attitude. F'nor seems kinda funny XD

I am reading these books for the first time I am on Dragonflight still
--Slipknot
@Nightwhisper666

yeah, F'lar is kind of a dbag at first, lol.

I'm so mad, my library doesn't have ebook versions of the Harper Hall trilogy :( But I can at least read the first trilogy!
@Nightwhisper666

yeah, F'lar is kind of a dbag at first, lol.

I'm so mad, my library doesn't have ebook versions of the Harper Hall trilogy :( But I can at least read the first trilogy!
@liathea

Amazon?

So, what's your favorite part of the series overall? And what do you believe is the worse?
@liathea

Amazon?

So, what's your favorite part of the series overall? And what do you believe is the worse?
--Slipknot
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 44 45