Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Steven Universe Official Fanclub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
@Bronzewing yes please!
@Bronzewing yes please!
61b778ca48ab1ec260e8ca1776e8ae1a006fb0d9.gif
Gem I’m most like: Peridot or Lapis
Favorite Crystal Gem from season 1: I honestly can't choose
Favorite Fusion: Sardonyx
Fusion I most want to see: Rutile Twins and Padparadscha
Favorite Diamond: mm Yellow
Favorite Pearl: Our Pearl :D
Favorite Village character (not counting Connie): mmm I'd say Lars?
Favorite Episode: Three Gems and a Baby
Favorite season finale: Log Date 7-15-2
Top 5 favorite characters: Peridot, Jasper, Pearl,
Favorite Off Colors Gem: Rutile Twins
Favorite Song: Distant Shore
Gem I’m most like: Peridot or Lapis
Favorite Crystal Gem from season 1: I honestly can't choose
Favorite Fusion: Sardonyx
Fusion I most want to see: Rutile Twins and Padparadscha
Favorite Diamond: mm Yellow
Favorite Pearl: Our Pearl :D
Favorite Village character (not counting Connie): mmm I'd say Lars?
Favorite Episode: Three Gems and a Baby
Favorite season finale: Log Date 7-15-2
Top 5 favorite characters: Peridot, Jasper, Pearl,
Favorite Off Colors Gem: Rutile Twins
Favorite Song: Distant Shore

Dont be afraid to @ me! I dont bite
xYtMvtp.png
@SmilingVirus

I'm curious to see Jaspers reaction to the whole Pink diamond thing once she's healed from spoiler from season 3 episode EarthlingsCorruption. And I wonder if she secretly loved Pink? I used too not like Jasper but, she's grown on me. My gemsona is a fusion of a Jasper and a Rosequartz after all. And a fusion of the Rutile twins would be very interesting; I wonder if it would have 3 heads?
@SmilingVirus

I'm curious to see Jaspers reaction to the whole Pink diamond thing once she's healed from spoiler from season 3 episode EarthlingsCorruption. And I wonder if she secretly loved Pink? I used too not like Jasper but, she's grown on me. My gemsona is a fusion of a Jasper and a Rosequartz after all. And a fusion of the Rutile twins would be very interesting; I wonder if it would have 3 heads?
Jasper is wonderful, I just want him to come back. Please.
Jasper is wonderful, I just want him to come back. Please.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
Gorgeous fan made animation of pink pearls possible past. Even though I disagree with this theory, I love the animation enough to share.
Spoilers: contains pretty accurate art of white diamond, white pearl, and somewhat pink diamond.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWECcl6Y4SY
Gorgeous fan made animation of pink pearls possible past. Even though I disagree with this theory, I love the animation enough to share.
Spoilers: contains pretty accurate art of white diamond, white pearl, and somewhat pink diamond.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWECcl6Y4SY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOvZD-D_s5w

Oooo I like this concept too; see the present. Fan made Sapphire and Padparadscha fusion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOvZD-D_s5w

Oooo I like this concept too; see the present. Fan made Sapphire and Padparadscha fusion.
@Bronzewing I'm sure Jasper will be back but probably after the diamonds fix corruption. I wonder if Jasper will become a crystal gem or decide to return to homeworld. While she/he/they now somewhat understands fusion, I don't know if Jasper will be able to get past her bad experiences on earth or learn to work well with others. It would be cool to see her reformed though; I bet Jasper would get along great with Bismuth! We shall see what happens. Maybe more of Jasper's past will be revealed with Pink Diamonds! I don't think Lapis and Amethyst will forgive Jasper fully though; that would make no sense. It would be nice to see Jasper apologize to them though.
@Bronzewing I'm sure Jasper will be back but probably after the diamonds fix corruption. I wonder if Jasper will become a crystal gem or decide to return to homeworld. While she/he/they now somewhat understands fusion, I don't know if Jasper will be able to get past her bad experiences on earth or learn to work well with others. It would be cool to see her reformed though; I bet Jasper would get along great with Bismuth! We shall see what happens. Maybe more of Jasper's past will be revealed with Pink Diamonds! I don't think Lapis and Amethyst will forgive Jasper fully though; that would make no sense. It would be nice to see Jasper apologize to them though.
Gem I’m most like: Hm... My personality is a mix between Peridot, Lapis and Pearl I think ^^ Favorite Crystal Gem from season 1: Peridot. Favorite Fusion: season 1 episode 52 Jailbreak [spoiler] Garnet [/spoiler] Fusion I most want to see: Honestly, I don't really care about fusions, but I want to see Peridot and Lapis owo Favorite Diamond: Yellow Favorite Pearl: Our Pearl Favorite Village character (not counting Connie): Is Greg a village character? lol Favorite Episode: I love all of them, really, can't choose ;; Favorite season finale: Reunited Top 5 favorite characters: Peridot, Lapis, Pearl, Ruby, Garnet Favorite Off Colors Gem: Padparadscha Favorite Song: All of them, but I love Distant Shore, It's Over Isn't It and Ruby Rider the most ^^ Also sharing my Lapis fandragon owo I'm working on getting Peridot now [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45390602] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/453907/45390602_350.png[/img] [/url]
Gem I’m most like: Hm... My personality is a mix between Peridot, Lapis and Pearl I think ^^
Favorite Crystal Gem from season 1: Peridot.
Favorite Fusion: season 1 episode 52 Jailbreak Garnet
Fusion I most want to see: Honestly, I don't really care about fusions, but I want to see Peridot and Lapis owo
Favorite Diamond: Yellow
Favorite Pearl: Our Pearl
Favorite Village character (not counting Connie): Is Greg a village character? lol
Favorite Episode: I love all of them, really, can't choose ;;
Favorite season finale: Reunited
Top 5 favorite characters: Peridot, Lapis, Pearl, Ruby, Garnet
Favorite Off Colors Gem: Padparadscha
Favorite Song: All of them, but I love Distant Shore, It's Over Isn't It and Ruby Rider the most ^^

Also sharing my Lapis fandragon owo I'm working on getting Peridot now

45390602_350.png
ZbNAjCO.png
hh5n4WA.png
rLSiosd.png
n3XdSHq.png
dEe2UrM.png
m0OgmQP.png
BMbHYAh.png

tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif
unknown.png
@OpalDreams

I just want Jasper back, no matter what they do to him. I just hope they won't mess up his character though.
@OpalDreams

I just want Jasper back, no matter what they do to him. I just hope they won't mess up his character though.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
@Saurgazing please put spoiler from season one episode Jailbreak before the spoiler caps around your favorite fusion.

And Lovely Lapis derg! Lapis is one of my favorite characters. :)

@Bronzewing I hope they keep Jasper a good strong character too; it just would be nice if Jasper was a bit nicer. (not like accepting of everything and sweet though- more like peridot when she was trying to learn to consider others feelings)
@Saurgazing please put spoiler from season one episode Jailbreak before the spoiler caps around your favorite fusion.

And Lovely Lapis derg! Lapis is one of my favorite characters. :)

@Bronzewing I hope they keep Jasper a good strong character too; it just would be nice if Jasper was a bit nicer. (not like accepting of everything and sweet though- more like peridot when she was trying to learn to consider others feelings)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32