Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Steven Universe Official Fanclub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
@Shadria I would love to read some of the old cartoon references!
@havarti2 aw! cute hatchie
@Bronzewing too much lapidot hyp for you?
@Shadria I would love to read some of the old cartoon references!
@havarti2 aw! cute hatchie
@Bronzewing too much lapidot hyp for you?
61b778ca48ab1ec260e8ca1776e8ae1a006fb0d9.gif
Gem I’m most like: Lapis
Favorite Crystal Gem from season 1: Garnet
Favorite Fusion: Opal
Fusion I most want to see: Peridot and Lapis
Favorite Diamond: Blue
Favorite Pearl: Blue’s
Favorite Village character (not counting Connie): Greg Universe
Favorite Episode: Off Colors
Favorite season finale: Reunited
Top 5 favorite characters: Peridot, Lapis, Greg, Steven and Garnet
Favorite Off Colors Gem: Rutile Twins
Favorite Song: Here comes a thought.
Gem I’m most like: Lapis
Favorite Crystal Gem from season 1: Garnet
Favorite Fusion: Opal
Fusion I most want to see: Peridot and Lapis
Favorite Diamond: Blue
Favorite Pearl: Blue’s
Favorite Village character (not counting Connie): Greg Universe
Favorite Episode: Off Colors
Favorite season finale: Reunited
Top 5 favorite characters: Peridot, Lapis, Greg, Steven and Garnet
Favorite Off Colors Gem: Rutile Twins
Favorite Song: Here comes a thought.
@OpalDreams

Not really, no. Not much of a Lapidot fan. I just don't want them to do that with her- she's the only main character that hasn't fused with anyone yet, and it would make some interesting lore ideas if it stayed that way!
@OpalDreams

Not really, no. Not much of a Lapidot fan. I just don't want them to do that with her- she's the only main character that hasn't fused with anyone yet, and it would make some interesting lore ideas if it stayed that way!
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
@Bronzewing well, peridot fusing is likely going to happen because of the craze. Though it would be interesting if there was a gem that couldn't fuse even if they wanted too. Kind of reminds me of Greg vs Stevens difficulty with fusions.

Speaking of likelyhood;
@havarti2 while supper cool looking, that fusions unlikely to happen unless forced because white pearl (theory here) do to many factors, it looks like white pearl has been abused by white diamond and white diamond is mind controlling her. Additionally, white pearl may be the original pink pearl!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjTBmDhhNZI
@Bronzewing well, peridot fusing is likely going to happen because of the craze. Though it would be interesting if there was a gem that couldn't fuse even if they wanted too. Kind of reminds me of Greg vs Stevens difficulty with fusions.

Speaking of likelyhood;
@havarti2 while supper cool looking, that fusions unlikely to happen unless forced because white pearl (theory here) do to many factors, it looks like white pearl has been abused by white diamond and white diamond is mind controlling her. Additionally, white pearl may be the original pink pearl!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjTBmDhhNZI
@OpalDreams

Yeah, it's definitely going to happen due to the fans. I was thinking of the "gem that can't fuse" idea for Peridot, but since it's probably not going to happen I would love to see that happen with someone else. There's a whole bunch of interesting ideas with this! (In fact...I feel like writing a short story based on this now.)
@OpalDreams

Yeah, it's definitely going to happen due to the fans. I was thinking of the "gem that can't fuse" idea for Peridot, but since it's probably not going to happen I would love to see that happen with someone else. There's a whole bunch of interesting ideas with this! (In fact...I feel like writing a short story based on this now.)
@Bronzewing
Would love to read it if you end up doing it! :)
Maybe you could create a webpage for your short stories (any theme); one of my friends in this game has done that.
@Bronzewing
Would love to read it if you end up doing it! :)
Maybe you could create a webpage for your short stories (any theme); one of my friends in this game has done that.
This is similar to what I imagine Lapis and Pearls fusion too look like and their dance; [img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/153/444/3b9.gif[/img] [img]http://i747.photobucket.com/albums/xx119/grouppeace/964fb12dd503761a45fdba7b6949c97d.png[/img] Rainbow Moonstone would be so pretty! 'gasp' No matter the likelyhood, it's fun to imagine fusions.
This is similar to what I imagine Lapis and Pearls fusion too look like and their dance;
3b9.gif

964fb12dd503761a45fdba7b6949c97d.png

Rainbow Moonstone would be so pretty! 'gasp'

No matter the likelyhood, it's fun to imagine fusions.
@Pikabear
I love here comes a thought too! It's so helpful to listen too and remember when one is stressed.
@Pikabear
I love here comes a thought too! It's so helpful to listen too and remember when one is stressed.
@OpalDreams

It probably won't be Steven Universe themed, but if I do it and place it on a webpage, I could message you if you would like to see.
@OpalDreams

It probably won't be Steven Universe themed, but if I do it and place it on a webpage, I could message you if you would like to see.
@OpalDreams
Ya, it always calms me down! :)
@OpalDreams
Ya, it always calms me down! :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32