Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Old games you'll never stop playing?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
nintendogs!
nintendogs!
pinging is always ok!
plague.gifattempt.png smaller_harajuku.pngwind.gif
probably my old jumpstart and reader rabbit games I had when I was like, 5. also, some of the other random learning games I had like Cluefinders. I'll never get rid of those, and whenever I find a somewhat usable disk in storage, i'll play it given the chance. Ah, memories. :)
Isn't nostalgia truly the most powerful force?
probably my old jumpstart and reader rabbit games I had when I was like, 5. also, some of the other random learning games I had like Cluefinders. I'll never get rid of those, and whenever I find a somewhat usable disk in storage, i'll play it given the chance. Ah, memories. :)
Isn't nostalgia truly the most powerful force?
4X87HDW.png
Totally Interesting bio
Viva Pinãta. It's pretty chill and addicting
Viva Pinãta. It's pretty chill and addicting
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
[quote name="Blueflare" date="2018-10-11 03:27:46" ] I don't care if people consider it to have aged badly, I still love the Sonic Adventure series and to a lesser extent Shadow the hedgehog despite how 'edgy' it is. I do agree they are a little wonky and do have their problems but I still say there's fun to be had! Personally I prefer the second adventure game as I liked the storyline better, the soundtrack was iconic, and it introduced two of my favorite characters! Pumpkin hill is one of my favorite stages As for Shadow the hedgehog I remember playing it a lot and enjoying all the unique weapons. And certain stages were memorable for me and I like when the other characters appeared too. It's not as good as the other games but there's parts I like. And as embarrassing as this may sound I still like playing the Humongous Entertainment games. I just like point and click games + they go on sale a few times. I blame pbg there's probably a few more old games i still play but these are the first ones that popped up. [/quote] @blueflare Yo I love Sonic Adventure 2 as well, despite its goofiness! It’s still a lot of fun to me and the soundtrack is just fantastic. Plus the chao garden and different missions for each stage gave it great replayability imo. I ordered a composite to hdmi converter last week just so I could play SA2 on my old GameCube again :’) I HATED pumpkin hill as a kid because it was so difficult at first, but after getting the hang of it, it became one of my favorites too
Blueflare wrote on 2018-10-11 03:27:46:
I don't care if people consider it to have aged badly, I still love the Sonic Adventure series and to a lesser extent Shadow the hedgehog despite how 'edgy' it is.

I do agree they are a little wonky and do have their problems but I still say there's fun to be had! Personally I prefer the second adventure game as I liked the storyline better, the soundtrack was iconic, and it introduced two of my favorite characters!
Pumpkin hill is one of my favorite stages

As for Shadow the hedgehog I remember playing it a lot and enjoying all the unique weapons. And certain stages were memorable for me and I like when the other characters appeared too. It's not as good as the other games but there's parts I like.

And as embarrassing as this may sound I still like playing the Humongous Entertainment games. I just like point and click games + they go on sale a few times. I blame pbg

there's probably a few more old games i still play but these are the first ones that popped up.

@blueflare

Yo I love Sonic Adventure 2 as well, despite its goofiness! It’s still a lot of fun to me and the soundtrack is just fantastic. Plus the chao garden and different missions for each stage gave it great replayability imo. I ordered a composite to hdmi converter last week just so I could play SA2 on my old GameCube again :’)
I HATED pumpkin hill as a kid because it was so difficult at first, but after getting the hang of it, it became one of my favorites too
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance and its sequel, Radiant Dawn!

Also rollercoaster tycoon, zoo tycoon complete collection, pokemon silver, all of my N64 games, the original spyro trilogy

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance and its sequel, Radiant Dawn!

Also rollercoaster tycoon, zoo tycoon complete collection, pokemon silver, all of my N64 games, the original spyro trilogy

tumblr_nsl2ezQmvD1slad33o1_250.png
I refuse to let go of the Assassins Creed series,along with Okami and Prototype.
Sandbox/Open world games don't get enough respect for their amount of background detail and solid gameplay.
I refuse to let go of the Assassins Creed series,along with Okami and Prototype.
Sandbox/Open world games don't get enough respect for their amount of background detail and solid gameplay.
tumblr_mr4uy43Q3n1sa4prjo2_500.gif
My old black 2. First game ever, and I found it again recently and it's like exploring Unova for the first time again, but I don't have to fight the gym leaders. So, it's great, and I love playing it.
My old black 2. First game ever, and I found it again recently and it's like exploring Unova for the first time again, but I don't have to fight the gym leaders. So, it's great, and I love playing it.
Neopets, been playing for 10+ years!
Neopets, been playing for 10+ years!
Neverwinter Nights, Age of Empires II, Oblivion/Skyrim, the Sims 3, Metal Gear Solid, and while Warframe's only 5 years old, I'm gonna throw that out there too.
Neverwinter Nights, Age of Empires II, Oblivion/Skyrim, the Sims 3, Metal Gear Solid, and while Warframe's only 5 years old, I'm gonna throw that out there too.
OBLIVION

I finally got to play it again and I figured out how to get through the first dang gate for once.
OBLIVION

I finally got to play it again and I figured out how to get through the first dang gate for once.
There was a time he thought a single
sword could save the kingdom. A
time, all regrets were yet far away...
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11