Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Old games you'll never stop playing?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Most of the PS1 games I grew up with as a kid, like Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Resident Evil, Dino Crisis, Silent Hill, Gex, Croc etc.
The OG Playstation was my very first gaming console that I got when I was around 4 or 5 years old.

Also my old GBC Pokemon games. I still love them. I remember always clicking on Pikachu in Pokemon Yellow, because I loved the fact that it "talked" to you :p
The 90's man. Good times.
Most of the PS1 games I grew up with as a kid, like Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Resident Evil, Dino Crisis, Silent Hill, Gex, Croc etc.
The OG Playstation was my very first gaming console that I got when I was around 4 or 5 years old.

Also my old GBC Pokemon games. I still love them. I remember always clicking on Pikachu in Pokemon Yellow, because I loved the fact that it "talked" to you :p
The 90's man. Good times.
zZEQs8q.png
Gameboy: Pokemon red and gold
Gameboy: Pokemon red and gold
Marapets.

It's a terrible 14yo pet sim browser game hamstrung with some graphics that look like they were drawn by a toddler, bloated useless mechanics that the game is stuck with because it had failed ambitions of being "Neopets but BIGGER AND BETTER," a pay-to-win system of advancing in the game, jillions of obtrusive and awful ads, forums so tightly moderated that there is no fun to be had talking on them, a largely preteen-with-mommy's-credit-card kind of userbase, ugly and unimaginative character dress up that is impossible to make pretty without spending real world money, and lazy writing that abandoned its own lore about 1/3 of the way through the life of the game.

You'd have to pry my low-effort advanced-age fully- free to play account, full of personally fulfilling but embarrassingly low-value for their age pets, from my cold dead hands. Marapets is the epitome of "it's terrible i love it" for me. Terrible terrible petsite but oh boy do I have fun with it. Especially writing lore. So few people write lore there.

If anyone has any suggestions for other browser pet games to play I'm allears.
Marapets.

It's a terrible 14yo pet sim browser game hamstrung with some graphics that look like they were drawn by a toddler, bloated useless mechanics that the game is stuck with because it had failed ambitions of being "Neopets but BIGGER AND BETTER," a pay-to-win system of advancing in the game, jillions of obtrusive and awful ads, forums so tightly moderated that there is no fun to be had talking on them, a largely preteen-with-mommy's-credit-card kind of userbase, ugly and unimaginative character dress up that is impossible to make pretty without spending real world money, and lazy writing that abandoned its own lore about 1/3 of the way through the life of the game.

You'd have to pry my low-effort advanced-age fully- free to play account, full of personally fulfilling but embarrassingly low-value for their age pets, from my cold dead hands. Marapets is the epitome of "it's terrible i love it" for me. Terrible terrible petsite but oh boy do I have fun with it. Especially writing lore. So few people write lore there.

If anyone has any suggestions for other browser pet games to play I'm allears.
hoMNYDJ.png
I still find myself playing these games from my childhood when I have the time and urge:

• Pokemon Blue & Yellow (still have my Red version from when I was 7 and can't bear to restart on that file, so I play the other ones haha)
  • Pokemon Crystal (I love gen 2 so much)
  • Final Fantasy IX (this was my first FF title when I was little and I still enjoy playing from the beginning)
  • Hamtaro Ham Ham Heartbreak (don't judge me, this is fun to play from scratch!)
I still find myself playing these games from my childhood when I have the time and urge:

• Pokemon Blue & Yellow (still have my Red version from when I was 7 and can't bear to restart on that file, so I play the other ones haha)
  • Pokemon Crystal (I love gen 2 so much)
  • Final Fantasy IX (this was my first FF title when I was little and I still enjoy playing from the beginning)
  • Hamtaro Ham Ham Heartbreak (don't judge me, this is fun to play from scratch!)
hu72dVR.png
Doom, Doom II, Heretic, Hexen, Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force, Quake III: Arena, The Secret of Monkey Island, and LeChuck's Revenge: Monkey Island 2

Phew. :)
Doom, Doom II, Heretic, Hexen, Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force, Quake III: Arena, The Secret of Monkey Island, and LeChuck's Revenge: Monkey Island 2

Phew. :)
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
I don't care if people consider it to have aged badly, I still love the Sonic Adventure series and to a lesser extent Shadow the hedgehog despite how 'edgy' it is.

I do agree they are a little wonky and do have their problems but I still say there's fun to be had! Personally I prefer the second adventure game as I liked the storyline better, the soundtrack was iconic, and it introduced two of my favorite characters!
Pumpkin hill is one of my favorite stages

As for Shadow the hedgehog I remember playing it a lot and enjoying all the unique weapons. And certain stages were memorable for me and I like when the other characters appeared too. It's not as good as the other games but there's parts I like.

And as embarrassing as this may sound I still like playing the Humongous Entertainment games. I just like point and click games + they go on sale a few times. I blame pbg

there's probably a few more old games i still play but these are the first ones that popped up.
I don't care if people consider it to have aged badly, I still love the Sonic Adventure series and to a lesser extent Shadow the hedgehog despite how 'edgy' it is.

I do agree they are a little wonky and do have their problems but I still say there's fun to be had! Personally I prefer the second adventure game as I liked the storyline better, the soundtrack was iconic, and it introduced two of my favorite characters!
Pumpkin hill is one of my favorite stages

As for Shadow the hedgehog I remember playing it a lot and enjoying all the unique weapons. And certain stages were memorable for me and I like when the other characters appeared too. It's not as good as the other games but there's parts I like.

And as embarrassing as this may sound I still like playing the Humongous Entertainment games. I just like point and click games + they go on sale a few times. I blame pbg

there's probably a few more old games i still play but these are the first ones that popped up.
tumblr_px51itqh6G1vjwwiao2_100.gif102d163a-d286-11e8-a530-e1fc53146cd0.gifArt Thread9d95c621-d288-11e8-9f00-e1fc53146cd0.gif tumblr_op7hohhA6K1w1kerio1_100.gif24364585_jebU2ZlB1MqalV1.png
Speedy Blupi 2 (or as you miiiiiight know it: Speedy Eggbert 2) Which came out in 1998 and is somehow still running on my mac [img]http://igg-games.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Speedy-Eggbert-2-Free-Download.jpg[/img]
Speedy Blupi 2 (or as you miiiiiight know it: Speedy Eggbert 2)

Which came out in 1998 and is somehow still running on my mac

Speedy-Eggbert-2-Free-Download.jpg
3169374761_1_7_V7IQH2JC.gif[/center]
Minecraft...? It came out in wow 2009
Minecraft...? It came out in wow 2009
mire hates me:(
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
Mandarin Chinese 2nd Language
French 3rd Language
AR60, 100% all released regions
It's... quite a disproportionate number
zia my beloved
I spent 2.4mil t on her, I think she counts
it hasn't been updated in a while but STILL
sweet holds the clan directory
kobi holds the lore directory
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png
Let's see... probably whatever pokemon game, guitar hero, basically anything I grew up with I guess. I tend to stick with things because of nostalgia!
Let's see... probably whatever pokemon game, guitar hero, basically anything I grew up with I guess. I tend to stick with things because of nostalgia!
L1PVzvc.png
Ughh, I forget which one, I'll try to find it, but it's a Harvest Moon game. Pretty fun!
Ughh, I forget which one, I'll try to find it, but it's a Harvest Moon game. Pretty fun!
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11