Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Old games you'll never stop playing?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Age of Empires, the original 1997 version. This game has such outdated graphics (being over 20 years old lol) but I grew up with it and it was such a big part of my childhood. I absolutely loved it then and absolutely love it now.
Age of Empires, the original 1997 version. This game has such outdated graphics (being over 20 years old lol) but I grew up with it and it was such a big part of my childhood. I absolutely loved it then and absolutely love it now.
f2u_cyclops_cryptid_cat__practice__by_rilvin-dcimbtb.gif
I would download Spore, but I don't have steam on this laptop and I don't know if I have enough space for it. Man, that was my JAM as a kid.
I would download Spore, but I don't have steam on this laptop and I don't know if I have enough space for it. Man, that was my JAM as a kid.
Hello LGBT Community
soulsilver was my first pokemon game and still means so much to me, i still like to boot it up sometimes
soulsilver was my first pokemon game and still means so much to me, i still like to boot it up sometimes
I love rollercoaster tycoon and honestly I love it. but nothing is more near and dear to me then my sims deluxe game and all the expansion packs. the graphics are so bad but its such a fun game to play
I love rollercoaster tycoon and honestly I love it. but nothing is more near and dear to me then my sims deluxe game and all the expansion packs. the graphics are so bad but its such a fun game to play
original.gif
the pokemon ranger games, I've played the first 2 of them twice and am... halfway through my 4th playthrough of guardian signs, and I only got interested in pokemon after all of those were released on top of it
if anyone's wondering why I stopped mid playthrough, I decided to jump back over to the PMD games and the core games for a while
the pokemon ranger games, I've played the first 2 of them twice and am... halfway through my 4th playthrough of guardian signs, and I only got interested in pokemon after all of those were released on top of it
if anyone's wondering why I stopped mid playthrough, I decided to jump back over to the PMD games and the core games for a while
unknown.png
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl.
Bookworm Adventures were my jam and I still have it on my computer.
Insaniquarium, still plays it sometimes.
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl.
Bookworm Adventures were my jam and I still have it on my computer.
Insaniquarium, still plays it sometimes.
I have always blindly followed behind you and stayed by your side, remember? May we embrace glory together, for back then we could not. Grant the proper end to those locked up here, and to yourself.
virtual villagers!!!
virtual villagers!!!
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
@Eveluna Same here. I love FFX, amazing game. I even forced my fiance to play through it with me. xD
@Eveluna Same here. I love FFX, amazing game. I even forced my fiance to play through it with me. xD
not that old but pokemon mystery dungeon: explorers of time. i LOVE EoT and it is probably one of my favorite pokemon games ever. dialga is one of my fave legendary and i'm glad they got a big part in this game. she's a queen and we stan. the music was also some of the best too!

both of the first two sly coopers games have special places in my heart and i adored #2. i never ever played another game like it and that's a damn shame. the only game that kinda came close was the second ice age game, LMAO. i played the first sly game when blockbuster was still around and it gives me huge nostalgia feels. sly is a good character and so is everyone else in the games. the aesthetics hits me in the right spot; animals in 40's-60's settings are really cool and why i love the lackadaisy cats.

speaking of ice age 2... i revisited it and i still really liked it. i love games that gives me tons of freedom with how character moves and controlling scrap was really fun. he could do a lot and you could basically jump on anything. the levels were really pretty too.

i dont think any remember this one but sherlock holmes: consulting detective was fun haha. i was bad at it but i would play it when my parents drove me somewhere.

edit: OH, and starcraft for real. i love that game so, so much.
not that old but pokemon mystery dungeon: explorers of time. i LOVE EoT and it is probably one of my favorite pokemon games ever. dialga is one of my fave legendary and i'm glad they got a big part in this game. she's a queen and we stan. the music was also some of the best too!

both of the first two sly coopers games have special places in my heart and i adored #2. i never ever played another game like it and that's a damn shame. the only game that kinda came close was the second ice age game, LMAO. i played the first sly game when blockbuster was still around and it gives me huge nostalgia feels. sly is a good character and so is everyone else in the games. the aesthetics hits me in the right spot; animals in 40's-60's settings are really cool and why i love the lackadaisy cats.

speaking of ice age 2... i revisited it and i still really liked it. i love games that gives me tons of freedom with how character moves and controlling scrap was really fun. he could do a lot and you could basically jump on anything. the levels were really pretty too.

i dont think any remember this one but sherlock holmes: consulting detective was fun haha. i was bad at it but i would play it when my parents drove me somewhere.

edit: OH, and starcraft for real. i love that game so, so much.
The Sims 1 and 2!! For me, the old graphics and references only add to my love for the games. The music is still great too.
The Sims 1 and 2!! For me, the old graphics and references only add to my love for the games. The music is still great too.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11