Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Old games you'll never stop playing?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
*Inhales*

ENDLESSOCEANENDLESSOCEANBLUEWORLDENDLESSOCEANENDLESSOCEANBLUEWORLD!!!!
*Inhales*

ENDLESSOCEANENDLESSOCEANBLUEWORLDENDLESSOCEANENDLESSOCEANBLUEWORLD!!!!
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
cooking dash, and minecraft
cooking dash, and minecraft
Mirrors edge, (It's not that old, but still.) pokemon blue, half life, (All of them.) Oblivion, monkey island, (I can't remember which ones.) and counter strike.

So yeah.
Mirrors edge, (It's not that old, but still.) pokemon blue, half life, (All of them.) Oblivion, monkey island, (I can't remember which ones.) and counter strike.

So yeah.

nfZCrZ4.png
I dont mind being pinged!
I mean what I usually play are old games. New ones rarely keep me interested.
I mean what I usually play are old games. New ones rarely keep me interested.
kEygMJz.png
Dungeon Siege. It came out in April 2002, and I've been playing it pretty much since I learned to read.
Dungeon Siege. It came out in April 2002, and I've been playing it pretty much since I learned to read.
Please help me raise my Dragon Cave hatchlings and hatch my eggs by viewing and clicking on them. :D (A big thank you to everyone who has already helped!)
Any Sonic the Hedgehog game. They just,, make me so happy
Any Sonic the Hedgehog game. They just,, make me so happy
cDDSaqc.png
some of the older pokemon games, mostly the stuff from gen 4 and 5. there’s only 2 games from those generations (that I own/can think of) that I’ve never played more then once at this point
the ranger series and PMD gates are still some of my favorites to this day (sorry explorers fans, I grew up with gen 5)
some of the older pokemon games, mostly the stuff from gen 4 and 5. there’s only 2 games from those generations (that I own/can think of) that I’ve never played more then once at this point
the ranger series and PMD gates are still some of my favorites to this day (sorry explorers fans, I grew up with gen 5)
unknown.png
Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood. I end up picking up my DSi and replaying the whole thing at least once a year. It's still as much fun as I remember. The 3D graphics and sounds are quite meh, but some of the 2D art is chill-worthy, particularly the chapter intro illustrations. I think my favourite part is the satisfaction of being able to beat the whole thing, because the first time I played it, I was woefully underprepared and never came close to beating the final boss... though I tried. A lot.

I'm always so sad that there was never a 'next time.' I've heard they quit all plans for a sequel and won't touch it because of that ridiculous lawsuit from you-know-who. I would've played a sequel 'till something burned out.

Happily, though, there's some people who are bringing the game into the modern era in much better 3D! I can't remember the exact details off the top of my head, but when I saw it, it made the nostalgia fairy on my shoulder very happy.
Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood. I end up picking up my DSi and replaying the whole thing at least once a year. It's still as much fun as I remember. The 3D graphics and sounds are quite meh, but some of the 2D art is chill-worthy, particularly the chapter intro illustrations. I think my favourite part is the satisfaction of being able to beat the whole thing, because the first time I played it, I was woefully underprepared and never came close to beating the final boss... though I tried. A lot.

I'm always so sad that there was never a 'next time.' I've heard they quit all plans for a sequel and won't touch it because of that ridiculous lawsuit from you-know-who. I would've played a sequel 'till something burned out.

Happily, though, there's some people who are bringing the game into the modern era in much better 3D! I can't remember the exact details off the top of my head, but when I saw it, it made the nostalgia fairy on my shoulder very happy.
m8ucmws.png

It appears that we are in a forum signature.
. . . says Wilde.
--

Please stop this lunatic owl from buying any more dragons.
Sincerely, the Nightwatch Clan.
minecraft lol
minecraft lol
sig115_by_dingobreath-dcn58p6.png
SPORE.

It is a game I have loved since my adolescence and it is a game I will continue to play.
SPORE.

It is a game I have loved since my adolescence and it is a game I will continue to play.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11