Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | If you could add 100 episodes to a show
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Terriers. Daredevil. My Mad Fat Diary (but only if Bidwell was the showrunner/writer bc George Kay sure *******s3 up royally). Pushing Daisies. Firefly. Metalocalypse, as trash as it is. The Venture Bros. Community. Dirk Gently. Batman Beyond. Black Mirror.

Shows that ended on a perfect note but I wish were longer: Orphan Black. Dead Like Me. Breaking Bad. Halt And Catch Fire. The Leftovers. Over the Garden Wall. ATLA/TLOK.
Terriers. Daredevil. My Mad Fat Diary (but only if Bidwell was the showrunner/writer bc George Kay sure *******s3 up royally). Pushing Daisies. Firefly. Metalocalypse, as trash as it is. The Venture Bros. Community. Dirk Gently. Batman Beyond. Black Mirror.

Shows that ended on a perfect note but I wish were longer: Orphan Black. Dead Like Me. Breaking Bad. Halt And Catch Fire. The Leftovers. Over the Garden Wall. ATLA/TLOK.
Leverage. PLEASE. I will never find another comedy-heist show that does found family team dynamics so well. OTL

While I wouldn't need another 100 eps, another season of Wander Over Yonder would be amazing considering the last ended on a teaser. ;o;

(Also, shoutout to that person who said Utawarerumono. I can't believe there's someone else out there who has watched that anime.)
Leverage. PLEASE. I will never find another comedy-heist show that does found family team dynamics so well. OTL

While I wouldn't need another 100 eps, another season of Wander Over Yonder would be amazing considering the last ended on a teaser. ;o;

(Also, shoutout to that person who said Utawarerumono. I can't believe there's someone else out there who has watched that anime.)
tumblr_nr1sm6Mwfo1sevwwxo1_500.png
[quote name="Mediumdee" date="2018-10-08 10:13:40" ] [s]gravity falls for sure[/s] [/quote] [color=green]dsasasasd ye
Mediumdee wrote on 2018-10-08 10:13:40:
gravity falls for sure

dsasasasd ye
Pacman and the Ghostly Adventures. I wanted to find out what actually happened to Pac's parents arghh. They had been hinting it throughout the entire series, and right when it looked like they were still alive and he was about to find/save them on that pointy headed planet NOPE SERIES CANCELED. Like nooooooooo.

And Betrayus will forever be my favorite character.
Pacman and the Ghostly Adventures. I wanted to find out what actually happened to Pac's parents arghh. They had been hinting it throughout the entire series, and right when it looked like they were still alive and he was about to find/save them on that pointy headed planet NOPE SERIES CANCELED. Like nooooooooo.

And Betrayus will forever be my favorite character.
tenor.gif?itemid=11974065.gif
I'm going to have to say Black Butler. I wish there were more adventures to watch.
I'm going to have to say Black Butler. I wish there were more adventures to watch.
Kirby right Back at Ya
Except instead of adding 100 episodes after the series finale, I'd put them before the finale.
Kirby right Back at Ya
Except instead of adding 100 episodes after the series finale, I'd put them before the finale.
AvatarofAkatosh-cropped.png I tried to make an aesthetic signature but it broke :(
lazytown. i have never watched it, but.. in honor of stefan karl. he was number one
lazytown. i have never watched it, but.. in honor of stefan karl. he was number one
tumblr_ogz3ohToxS1rravn7o4_500.png
[quote name="MistLeaf" date="2018-10-08 12:34:44" ] As much as I love them, I don't think any show needs another 100 episodes. You'd eventually run out of good material, especially if you consider all the ideas they used in the original series, and then the quality would go down. [/quote] though i agree with this quite a lot, my obsession is too powerful. this is quite out there, but i love this series/franchise so much DanganRonpa. I want never-ending [i]Hope VS Despair[/i], never-ending murder mysteries and just, the whole franchise is my life [s]i also want over 10 games, but this is about episodes being added to shows, not more game installments into a series/franchise, but shhhhh[/s] though if i had to pick something else, [quote name="LoversMasque" date="2018-10-08 16:50:52" ] THUNDERCATS 2011. We don’t need no stinkin’ Tumblr-Calarts style for an action cartoon! [/quote] i really liked that show though i agree with lot of other ones that were already mentioned here
MistLeaf wrote on 2018-10-08 12:34:44:
As much as I love them, I don't think any show needs another 100 episodes. You'd eventually run out of good material, especially if you consider all the ideas they used in the original series, and then the quality would go down.
though i agree with this quite a lot, my obsession is too powerful.
this is quite out there, but i love this series/franchise so much
DanganRonpa. I want never-ending Hope VS Despair, never-ending murder mysteries and just, the whole franchise is my life

i also want over 10 games, but this is about episodes being added to shows, not more game installments into a series/franchise, but shhhhh

though if i had to pick something else,
LoversMasque wrote on 2018-10-08 16:50:52:
THUNDERCATS 2011.

We don’t need no stinkin’ Tumblr-Calarts style for an action cartoon!
i really liked that show
though i agree with lot of other ones that were already mentioned here
Bungou stray dogs.

It’s my favorite anime. And honestly I can’t wait for season 3 to come out~

So if I were to add 100 eps to any show, I would like to see more eps for this show. I’m very impatient so I have been struggling to wait. So more eps would be nice~
Bungou stray dogs.

It’s my favorite anime. And honestly I can’t wait for season 3 to come out~

So if I were to add 100 eps to any show, I would like to see more eps for this show. I’m very impatient so I have been struggling to wait. So more eps would be nice~
hypmic-hypnosis-mic.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9