Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | If you could add 100 episodes to a show
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I don't need 100 episodes I just need season 4 of Transformers Animated
I don't need 100 episodes I just need season 4 of Transformers Animated
[S] so many new titles I need to check out now, rip my studying [/s] To answer the question - too many ;-; Merlin was my childhood favourite series for sure and I hated the ending. Then Containment (though I think it ended in the right place), maybe Sense8 - I finished it recently. Most TV shows keep getting worse after some time, so I stop watching them XD i can't remember more now [B]Edit:[/b] I remember now how heartbroken I was when they cancelled Witch animated XD Good times. Don't jugde :") [b]Edit 2:[/b] Wataha (???) [b]Edit 3:[/b] [quote name="MyHartWillDrogon" date="2018-10-09 08:52:39" ] Terra Nova It needed a second season wth [/quote] THIS [s]sorry, no more edits from now on[/s]
so many new titles I need to check out now, rip my studying

To answer the question - too many ;-; Merlin was my childhood favourite series for sure and I hated the ending. Then Containment (though I think it ended in the right place), maybe Sense8 - I finished it recently. Most TV shows keep getting worse after some time, so I stop watching them XD i can't remember more now

Edit: I remember now how heartbroken I was when they cancelled Witch animated XD Good times. Don't jugde :")

Edit 2: Wataha (???)

Edit 3:
MyHartWillDrogon wrote on 2018-10-09 08:52:39:
Terra Nova

It needed a second season wth

THIS

sorry, no more edits from now on
I would say Star Trek TOS but given the quality of the last few episodes I don't think it would have done well with a hundred more...

So uh.... Mythbusters, I guess. The real one, with Adam and Jamie.
I would say Star Trek TOS but given the quality of the last few episodes I don't think it would have done well with a hundred more...

So uh.... Mythbusters, I guess. The real one, with Adam and Jamie.
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
gimme all of Free. I need more. And Miraculous Ladybug. Actually just give me the rest of the seasons.
gimme all of Free. I need more. And Miraculous Ladybug. Actually just give me the rest of the seasons.
2I8iN.gif
> Ray / Raynix
> 2+ FR time
> she / her
> Wishlist
I'm not sure about anyone else, but I feel like Unikitty needs more episodes.
I'm not sure about anyone else, but I feel like Unikitty needs more episodes.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
I know it just ended, but I'd just like 100 more episodes of Voltron Legendary Defender just because they left a lot of mini plots unexplained and it would be fun to go into depth on those.
I know it just ended, but I'd just like 100 more episodes of Voltron Legendary Defender just because they left a lot of mini plots unexplained and it would be fun to go into depth on those.
*inhales deeply* Detective Conan
*inhales deeply* Detective Conan
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
Total Drama, Danny Phantom, Invader Zim, and Teen Titans (not Teen Titans Go).
Total Drama, Danny Phantom, Invader Zim, and Teen Titans (not Teen Titans Go).
WJnaXRt.gif 5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
OnuhFtt.png FZ9VPbS.png
give atla like five more seasons worth of filler. the pacing re: the plot is absolutely fine and i wouldn't touch it but give me filler a la tales from ba sing se. lots of it.
give atla like five more seasons worth of filler. the pacing re: the plot is absolutely fine and i wouldn't touch it but give me filler a la tales from ba sing se. lots of it.
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
xxxxx 9121892.png
I'd like another hundred eps of Critical Role, of Vox Machina before it started streaming.
Of course, there's probably not that much content to make 100 episode out of, but like... whatever amount of episodes could be made out of what came before!
I'd like another hundred eps of Critical Role, of Vox Machina before it started streaming.
Of course, there's probably not that much content to make 100 episode out of, but like... whatever amount of episodes could be made out of what came before!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9