Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | If you could add 100 episodes to a show
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Fullmetal Alchemist. I've yet to find an anime as great as it, and I want more story
Fullmetal Alchemist. I've yet to find an anime as great as it, and I want more story
[quote name="Mediumdee" date="2018-10-08 10:13:40" ] gravity falls for sure [/quote] I haven't even finished the show yet but I have to say this...it's the only one out of the shows I'm watching at the moment that could probably carry on a good story with the extra episodes. All the others I can think of already finished on a nice note or wouldn't benefit from having [i]that many[/i] new episodes. Second on the list for me would be American Dragon: Jake Long, since it's good and could probably do something interesting with those episodes. [size=2]anyone else know this one[/size]
Mediumdee wrote on 2018-10-08 10:13:40:
gravity falls for sure

I haven't even finished the show yet but I have to say this...it's the only one out of the shows I'm watching at the moment that could probably carry on a good story with the extra episodes. All the others I can think of already finished on a nice note or wouldn't benefit from having that many new episodes.

Second on the list for me would be American Dragon: Jake Long, since it's good and could probably do something interesting with those episodes. anyone else know this one
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
orange is the new black... I loved the ending this season and my favorite character Frieda needs to have more screen time with my other favorite Carol
orange is the new black... I loved the ending this season and my favorite character Frieda needs to have more screen time with my other favorite Carol
original.gif
[quote name="Amura" date="2018-10-08 12:13:26" ] Warehouse 13. ;-; [/quote] This was the first show that popped into my mind, I definitely agree!
Amura wrote on 2018-10-08 12:13:26:
Warehouse 13. ;-;

This was the first show that popped into my mind, I definitely agree!
Zayn.png
~ "to see the beauty of Nature, you must see the beauty of Change" ~
the dragon prince
It's only been out for like a month now but I love it so much. I need so much more content. I can't wait for next year for the next season--

Alternatively, add episodes to Voltron, BUT only if the current storywriters AREN'T working on it. The show had tons of potential and they ruined it with rushed plot, unfinished/untouched arcs, and unnecessarily treating good characters terribly.
the dragon prince
It's only been out for like a month now but I love it so much. I need so much more content. I can't wait for next year for the next season--

Alternatively, add episodes to Voltron, BUT only if the current storywriters AREN'T working on it. The show had tons of potential and they ruined it with rushed plot, unfinished/untouched arcs, and unnecessarily treating good characters terribly.
CAszu6o.png clai/mordecai/aether
fae/they
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx fqG5KmE.png
Justice League/Justice League Unlimited, the best DC show that ever was tbh, and the reason I prefer John Stewart and Wally West to Hal Jordan and Barry Allen, although I do enjoy how it ended
Justice League/Justice League Unlimited, the best DC show that ever was tbh, and the reason I prefer John Stewart and Wally West to Hal Jordan and Barry Allen, although I do enjoy how it ended
[quote name="Deathstalker" date="2018-10-08 13:03:45" ] And maaaybe Ninjago -- if they let me redo everything. >:3 Before the nindroids stuff, it was a beautiful thing. jfhuguhjfhj MIGHTY MED!! ;m; I'll miss that show forever!! [/quote] bouncing off this one a bit, but lego chima... it deserved more then 2 seasons and a callout, I was so sad when I realized it was over, I played the online game for it until pretty close to the end as well [s]maybe bring back lego universe while we're at it even though this is kinda off topic now[/s]
Deathstalker wrote on 2018-10-08 13:03:45:
And maaaybe Ninjago -- if they let me redo everything. >:3 Before the nindroids stuff, it was a beautiful thing.

jfhuguhjfhj MIGHTY MED!! ;m; I'll miss that show forever!!

bouncing off this one a bit, but lego chima... it deserved more then 2 seasons and a callout, I was so sad when I realized it was over, I played the online game for it until pretty close to the end as well maybe bring back lego universe while we're at it even though this is kinda off topic now
unknown.png
Add 100 pointless episodes to Eddsworld so it annoys people to death and the thing finally dies

Also because I love sipping tea that fandom brews lol
Add 100 pointless episodes to Eddsworld so it annoys people to death and the thing finally dies

Also because I love sipping tea that fandom brews lol
No-life that lives on Touhou and osu
Formerly Ice, now Light
Female - female pronouns lol
3 hours ahead of FR time
Way too little time on her hands
Plays Touhou
Likes Touhou
[quote name="Hisagi" date="2018-10-08 14:42:21" ] Bleach, I need the Thousand Year Blood War arc right now. [/quote]
Hisagi wrote on 2018-10-08 14:42:21:
Bleach, I need the Thousand Year Blood War arc right now.

lckqq6P.png
I can’t believe nobody else mentioned Merlin.
I can’t believe nobody else mentioned Merlin.
Greetings!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9