Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | If you could add 100 episodes to a show
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I want to say Over the Garden Wall but it was already perfect. I want more episodes, but I don't at the same time.
I want to say Over the Garden Wall but it was already perfect. I want more episodes, but I don't at the same time.
tenor.gif?itemid=11974065.gif
Merlin.
Merlin.
Greetings!
Bleach, I need the Thousand Year Blood War arc right now.
Bleach, I need the Thousand Year Blood War arc right now.
Xmen Evolution
Seriously, I was so deep in this fandom like whoa. The creators had so many unused characters and plots that could have been expanded on, augh. It ended on a good note, but I wanted more dang it!

Wolverine and the Xmen
RIP you died before you were ever allowed to flourish :( My inner Kurt/Wanda shipping heart was somewhat satisfied, but I still can't believe that they cancelled this show so early.

Danny Phantom
Most of the fandom pretends that Phantom Planet never happened because we're all in denial about the show being over lol. It still had an okay 'ending', but you can kinda tell that it was hasty. The reason why it ended was inner conflict with the staff and various other inner problems, but the show could have gone on for another season or two at least.

Xmen Evolution
Seriously, I was so deep in this fandom like whoa. The creators had so many unused characters and plots that could have been expanded on, augh. It ended on a good note, but I wanted more dang it!

Wolverine and the Xmen
RIP you died before you were ever allowed to flourish :( My inner Kurt/Wanda shipping heart was somewhat satisfied, but I still can't believe that they cancelled this show so early.

Danny Phantom
Most of the fandom pretends that Phantom Planet never happened because we're all in denial about the show being over lol. It still had an okay 'ending', but you can kinda tell that it was hasty. The reason why it ended was inner conflict with the staff and various other inner problems, but the show could have gone on for another season or two at least.

ybwf4f9.gif
Well, it's better to have a show end early then let it grow stale.

...That being said, I feel like Gravity Falls could have used more episodes.
Well, it's better to have a show end early then let it grow stale.

...That being said, I feel like Gravity Falls could have used more episodes.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
I do wish The Secret Saturday's had more episodes I loved it as kid. Most people have no clue what its. The ending was not bad.

Then American Dragon Jake Long was another favorite.
I do wish The Secret Saturday's had more episodes I loved it as kid. Most people have no clue what its. The ending was not bad.

Then American Dragon Jake Long was another favorite.
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
Wander over yonder, just because it was such a great show, and it deserves more episodes... And it would actually work!
Wander over yonder, just because it was such a great show, and it deserves more episodes... And it would actually work!
7qCl3Ny.png
THUNDERCATS 2011.

We don’t need no stinkin’ Tumblr-Calarts style for an action cartoon!
THUNDERCATS 2011.

We don’t need no stinkin’ Tumblr-Calarts style for an action cartoon!
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
I desire... a proper Spectrobes cartoon... they did a web series... gIVE US NETFLIX SERIES YOU C O W A R D S

make it 2 seasons for all i care just give us something
I desire... a proper Spectrobes cartoon... they did a web series... gIVE US NETFLIX SERIES YOU C O W A R D S

make it 2 seasons for all i care just give us something
21571.png Call me Meido! (any pronouns)
Neurodivergent, I do use tone indicators at times!
Don't be afraid to ping me! (+3 FR Time)
Wishlist - Gene Plans
Current Avatar
[quote name="Astrophile" date="2018-10-08 10:44:03" ] [quote name="Mediumdee" date="2018-10-08 10:13:40" ] gravity falls for sure [/quote] [/quote]
Astrophile wrote on 2018-10-08 10:44:03:
Mediumdee wrote on 2018-10-08 10:13:40:
gravity falls for sure
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9