Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Twenty One Pilots
1 2 3 4
@WeSpeakInTeeth OOh? I assume you're new to the clique then! I totally agree though agjhjefdsjkdvf I love neon gravestones a little too much and Chlorine is really good tOo rirudgsdjcb TheY'Re aLL s0 gOOd!! AlSo GuyS HugE UpdAte

@sodaboi
@torchii
@quittingtime

Y'ALL I SAW THEM IN PHOENIX AND HOLY SUKGFJHSKF THEY WERE AMAZING!! I WINKED AT JOSH DUN AND HE WINKED BACK DFHJVFHGDFN THEN I TALKED TO AND SHOOK HANDS WITH THEIR MANAG E R I KIND OF DIED
@WeSpeakInTeeth OOh? I assume you're new to the clique then! I totally agree though agjhjefdsjkdvf I love neon gravestones a little too much and Chlorine is really good tOo rirudgsdjcb TheY'Re aLL s0 gOOd!! AlSo GuyS HugE UpdAte

@sodaboi
@torchii
@quittingtime

Y'ALL I SAW THEM IN PHOENIX AND HOLY SUKGFJHSKF THEY WERE AMAZING!! I WINKED AT JOSH DUN AND HE WINKED BACK DFHJVFHGDFN THEN I TALKED TO AND SHOOK HANDS WITH THEIR MANAG E R I KIND OF DIED
dc361400-8d32-4777-b1c1-d052b597cc87.gif 4gvp7x8.png
yOO congrats!!!! thats so cool!! it sounds so fun, im glad you got to do that!!
yOO congrats!!!! thats so cool!! it sounds so fun, im glad you got to do that!!
they/worm/she | 19 | frt +3 | pings ok!
art shop | wishlist | tumblr | usd commissions
zorua.gif
@Torchii dhfbrwf thanK yOu! It was so much fun and the most amAzinG exPerience of my LiFE
f
vfd/ef
v
dfv
v

@Torchii dhfbrwf thanK yOu! It was so much fun and the most amAzinG exPerience of my LiFE
f
vfd/ef
v
dfv
v

sksk, so guys, I may or may not have FINALLY gotten the perfect trench baby
sksk, so guys, I may or may not have FINALLY gotten the perfect trench baby
I am so in love with the new album. I purchased a bundle from their store and it arrived yesterday. I am wearing the comfy hoodie and listening to the CD as I write this. My fav by far is Cut my lip, neon gravestones and pet cheetah. Chlorine and My blood are also very special to me. I am doing fan dragons inspired by the album :3 so far I’ve got 3 of them completed. I want to make a Chlorine dragon so badlyyyyyy So... This is trench and he is so perfect with his light eyes <3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47184911] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/471850/47184911_350.png[/img] [/url] And this is Morph, I am still debating if I should get her a Bar gene or leave her as she is. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47017578] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/470176/47017578_350.png[/img] [/url] And finally Bandito, who is a gen 1 and also has art :3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47067170] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/470672/47067170_350.png[/img] [/url]
I am so in love with the new album. I purchased a bundle from their store and it arrived yesterday. I am wearing the comfy hoodie and listening to the CD as I write this. My fav by far is Cut my lip, neon gravestones and pet cheetah. Chlorine and My blood are also very special to me. I am doing fan dragons inspired by the album :3 so far I’ve got 3 of them completed. I want to make a Chlorine dragon so badlyyyyyy

So...
This is trench and he is so perfect with his light eyes <3

47184911_350.png

And this is Morph, I am still debating if I should get her a Bar gene or leave her as she is.

47017578_350.png

And finally Bandito, who is a gen 1 and also has art :3

47067170_350.png

1-F5-BF76-A-4-BA7-4-A24-92-E4-74-E68049-C409.png hhhhhhhh »Blackcraft hatchery

»Skin shop

»Adopt shop
hhhhhh hhh AF9-FBF80-9-D8-C-48-FC-AFCE-F3-CAB0-D170-D6.png
I've had a playlist of every last one of their songs on repeat for...months now.
I've had a playlist of every last one of their songs on repeat for...months now.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
@Closetcreep They look so perfect!! I think morph looks good as is but it is up to you! I got the limited edition vinyl bundle w/ the 10'' vinyl, cd, cassette, hoodie, shirt, bandana and something else I don't remember :") AAAAA BUT THE SWEATER IS RLLY COMFY I FEEL YOUUU. Idk I dont really have a favorite but i do really enjoy morph, chlorine, leave the city, LegEnD, my blood, nico and the niners, and cut my lip. Oh and neon gravestones and pet cheetah. The hype is really goOOD and jUmpsuiT makes me yOIDEUEBEI Levitate is r l l y c oOl and sMithErEEns is tOO cUte and BandiTo mAkes Me WEEp and I just named all of trench whoops

@Bronzewing LitEraLLY sAme
@Closetcreep They look so perfect!! I think morph looks good as is but it is up to you! I got the limited edition vinyl bundle w/ the 10'' vinyl, cd, cassette, hoodie, shirt, bandana and something else I don't remember :") AAAAA BUT THE SWEATER IS RLLY COMFY I FEEL YOUUU. Idk I dont really have a favorite but i do really enjoy morph, chlorine, leave the city, LegEnD, my blood, nico and the niners, and cut my lip. Oh and neon gravestones and pet cheetah. The hype is really goOOD and jUmpsuiT makes me yOIDEUEBEI Levitate is r l l y c oOl and sMithErEEns is tOO cUte and BandiTo mAkes Me WEEp and I just named all of trench whoops

@Bronzewing LitEraLLY sAme
@Arimys
Yess! I think we got the same bundle. I can’t get enough TØP in my life. Still play the CD in my car everyday and it will play on loop forever until they make another album. I hope to see them live some day! Sadly I couldn’t get tickets for their Spain concerts soon enough and the few that are left are just way too crazy expensive for me ;-;
@Arimys
Yess! I think we got the same bundle. I can’t get enough TØP in my life. Still play the CD in my car everyday and it will play on loop forever until they make another album. I hope to see them live some day! Sadly I couldn’t get tickets for their Spain concerts soon enough and the few that are left are just way too crazy expensive for me ;-;
1-F5-BF76-A-4-BA7-4-A24-92-E4-74-E68049-C409.png hhhhhhhh »Blackcraft hatchery

»Skin shop

»Adopt shop
hhhhhh hhh AF9-FBF80-9-D8-C-48-FC-AFCE-F3-CAB0-D170-D6.png
@Closetcreep aa oh no!! ikr if they do the whole year hiatus thing again though I just might die. I really hope you get to see them live sometime! :D I saw them in November, and you're right, it was really expensive. It totally worth it, though. I have a dedicated twenty one pilots playlist for a long car ride. My mother likes them too so I don't have to worry about bothering her when we ride together ;) maybe start a gofundme for when they go back on tour :D TbH I probably wouldn't be alive rn without top.
@Closetcreep aa oh no!! ikr if they do the whole year hiatus thing again though I just might die. I really hope you get to see them live sometime! :D I saw them in November, and you're right, it was really expensive. It totally worth it, though. I have a dedicated twenty one pilots playlist for a long car ride. My mother likes them too so I don't have to worry about bothering her when we ride together ;) maybe start a gofundme for when they go back on tour :D TbH I probably wouldn't be alive rn without top.
@Arimys

the best part is that I had their music on when i saw that ping
@Arimys

the best part is that I had their music on when i saw that ping
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
1 2 3 4