Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly Describe Your Favorite Comics
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Bunnies go on a quest to save the world. Meanwhile, the bad guy is tired of being evil and wants to make peace.
Bunnies go on a quest to save the world. Meanwhile, the bad guy is tired of being evil and wants to make peace.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
[quote name="@GirlGamer1001" date="2019-08-20 12:07:01" ] Screaming bug from space. [/quote] Invader Zim?
@GirlGamer1001 wrote on 2019-08-20 12:07:01:
Screaming bug from space.
Invader Zim?
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
@buggy101 Yep!
@buggy101 Yep!
VGxuHXT.png
sometimes a ghost says hello to a specific body part of yours and now that body part is your friend
sometimes a ghost says hello to a specific body part of yours and now that body part is your friend
A dead little girl, friends with a rag doll.

I'm not good at this...
A dead little girl, friends with a rag doll.

I'm not good at this...
I'm HOT and COLD!
funky elf girl without magic does stuff with her grumpy totally-not-a-monster friend and 2 humans

Squids, but make it gay and add drama. a lot of drama involving past relationships and an underground race of war criminals (or something), one of which fights with the good guys:tm:

Genies being cool and doing dirty work
funky elf girl without magic does stuff with her grumpy totally-not-a-monster friend and 2 humans

Squids, but make it gay and add drama. a lot of drama involving past relationships and an underground race of war criminals (or something), one of which fights with the good guys:tm:

21571.png Call me Meido! (any pronouns)
Neurodivergent, I do use tone indicators at times!
Don't be afraid to ping me! (+3 FR Time)
Wishlist - Gene Plans
Current Avatar
- furries.
- that typical wolf trope comic
- princess and dragons get tossed around like pinball
- reverse harem and evil witch
- OP baby dinosaur and his murder squad
- furries.
- that typical wolf trope comic
- princess and dragons get tossed around like pinball
- reverse harem and evil witch
- OP baby dinosaur and his murder squad
MyfNmKq.png
[quote name="despairpods" date="2019-10-08 09:53:37" ] funky elf girl without magic does stuff with her grumpy totally-not-a-monster friend and 2 humans Squids, but make it gay and add drama. a lot of drama involving past relationships and an underground race of war criminals (or something), one of which fights with the good guys:tm: Genies being cool and doing dirty work [/quote] harpy gee, splatoon and idk the last one
despairpods wrote on 2019-10-08 09:53:37:

harpy gee, splatoon and idk the last one
hrrr!
Two grown men who both tbh should never be around children let alone teaching them make opposite teams made up of mainly teenagers then force them to fight each other.

A Roadrunner,A magnet,a theif, 2 robots plus 1 geek all become a team. Roadrunner gets character development that gets thrown out the window as it's can-

A little girl and large lizard

Teens learning to be heroes in a school and no it's not the first one that pops into your head

A Cat who owns a human
Two grown men who both tbh should never be around children let alone teaching them make opposite teams made up of mainly teenagers then force them to fight each other.

A Roadrunner,A magnet,a theif, 2 robots plus 1 geek all become a team. Roadrunner gets character development that gets thrown out the window as it's can-

A little girl and large lizard

Teens learning to be heroes in a school and no it's not the first one that pops into your head

A Cat who owns a human
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
- Prideful cat teaches fast boi how to be fast better.

- Spark from Team Instinct works for the superhero police

- The Phantom Virus from Scooby Doo but chaotic good and he messes with people

- Fish prince must end the prophecy he has with a goldfish
- Prideful cat teaches fast boi how to be fast better.

- Spark from Team Instinct works for the superhero police

- The Phantom Virus from Scooby Doo but chaotic good and he messes with people

- Fish prince must end the prophecy he has with a goldfish
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8