Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | 10 Facts About You
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Share 10 facts about yourself. Don't be too personal, and be appropriate. :) Feel free to add more than 10 to your list!

I'll go first!
1. I am left handed.
2. Whenever situations get awkward I just pick at my fingernails.
3. My favorite food is butternut squash, and my favorite dessert is Tiramisu.
4. I adore hair dye, colorful hair is appealing to me.
5. I have at least one dragon in my lair to represent me and my close family members.
6. I prefer dogs over cats, since I have never lived with a cat or have had any interaction that would have changed my mind.
7. I am an early bird.
8. Giraffes have always been my favorite animal.
9. Whenever I can, I try to save spiders and snails from being squished/drowned.
10, My pinkie fingers are double jointed, so I can bend them to reach the top of my hand.
Share 10 facts about yourself. Don't be too personal, and be appropriate. :) Feel free to add more than 10 to your list!

I'll go first!
1. I am left handed.
2. Whenever situations get awkward I just pick at my fingernails.
3. My favorite food is butternut squash, and my favorite dessert is Tiramisu.
4. I adore hair dye, colorful hair is appealing to me.
5. I have at least one dragon in my lair to represent me and my close family members.
6. I prefer dogs over cats, since I have never lived with a cat or have had any interaction that would have changed my mind.
7. I am an early bird.
8. Giraffes have always been my favorite animal.
9. Whenever I can, I try to save spiders and snails from being squished/drowned.
10, My pinkie fingers are double jointed, so I can bend them to reach the top of my hand.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
1. I drink lemon infused water almost every night, i love it
2. I can't hold my pencil correctly, and despite what my preschool teachers said, it doesnt really matter
3. my favorite animals are lions, bats, and kangaroos, i think an animal that combined all of those would be the dopest thing in the world
4. i dont really have a favorite color, it depends on the context i guess, i usually go for cool colors tho
5. i am a leo and my chinese zodiac is the rabbit
6. my favorite movie is blade runner, i just think its neats, i have mixed feelings about 2049
7. one of my thumbs is bigger than the other, same for my big toes
8. I wanna move by the ocean some day
9. in my humble opinion, the best AJJ album is Christmas Island
10. i cry over music like, a lot
1. I drink lemon infused water almost every night, i love it
2. I can't hold my pencil correctly, and despite what my preschool teachers said, it doesnt really matter
3. my favorite animals are lions, bats, and kangaroos, i think an animal that combined all of those would be the dopest thing in the world
4. i dont really have a favorite color, it depends on the context i guess, i usually go for cool colors tho
5. i am a leo and my chinese zodiac is the rabbit
6. my favorite movie is blade runner, i just think its neats, i have mixed feelings about 2049
7. one of my thumbs is bigger than the other, same for my big toes
8. I wanna move by the ocean some day
9. in my humble opinion, the best AJJ album is Christmas Island
10. i cry over music like, a lot
@ribbonz

I also love holographic things! I wish those holographic stickers from the mid-90s would make a comeback. 83

My turn!

1. Halloween is my favorite holiday.
2. My favorite food is pizza -- but tri-tip is a close second. :9
3. I love driving fast in slow cars.
4. I love libraries and museums.
5. I can't stand most jewelry, but I've worn a torc for the past fifteen years.
6. I prefer being hot to being cold.
7. My favorite tea is rooibos.
8. I like cinnamon toothpaste way better than mint.
9. I enjoy fishing.
10. I have a 'pet' ghost pepper plant named Bitey.
@ribbonz

I also love holographic things! I wish those holographic stickers from the mid-90s would make a comeback. 83

My turn!

1. Halloween is my favorite holiday.
2. My favorite food is pizza -- but tri-tip is a close second. :9
3. I love driving fast in slow cars.
4. I love libraries and museums.
5. I can't stand most jewelry, but I've worn a torc for the past fifteen years.
6. I prefer being hot to being cold.
7. My favorite tea is rooibos.
8. I like cinnamon toothpaste way better than mint.
9. I enjoy fishing.
10. I have a 'pet' ghost pepper plant named Bitey.
@roadworthy

Oh my gosh, I loved those things! I got them in Elementary school for bringing in homework (I think, I forget. ;-;), I forgot about those, though. Additionally I loved the Scratch and Sniffs, especially banana and grape! And I saw your number 8 about cinnamon toothpaste, and I thought it was rare for people to like cinnamon toothpaste, that's all I'll get! Mint is just too overwhelming for me.

@roadworthy

Oh my gosh, I loved those things! I got them in Elementary school for bringing in homework (I think, I forget. ;-;), I forgot about those, though. Additionally I loved the Scratch and Sniffs, especially banana and grape! And I saw your number 8 about cinnamon toothpaste, and I thought it was rare for people to like cinnamon toothpaste, that's all I'll get! Mint is just too overwhelming for me.

CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
1. One of my eyes is very nearsighted, while the other is very farsighted.
2. Speaking of my eyes, I'm left-eye dominant. Fortunately, that's my good eye.
3. My favorite color is something that's never constant, but it usually hops around teals and vermilions.
4. I prefer cold to heat- I tend to heat up extremely fast, even when not doing anything at all. My cognitive function seems to get better in cooler temperatures too.
5. I've basically given up on music that's in english- some of it I listen to, but most of my music intake is anime openings and Vocaloid.
6. My eyes are inexplicably grey.
7. In my humble and possibly insignificant opinion, SAO was actually a great anime.
8. Despite being American, I still spell a lot of things the british way- gray as grey, and I tend to say "oh dear" and use "rather" a lot.
9. I'm literally obsessed with biology.
10. I often lick my wounds.
1. One of my eyes is very nearsighted, while the other is very farsighted.
2. Speaking of my eyes, I'm left-eye dominant. Fortunately, that's my good eye.
3. My favorite color is something that's never constant, but it usually hops around teals and vermilions.
4. I prefer cold to heat- I tend to heat up extremely fast, even when not doing anything at all. My cognitive function seems to get better in cooler temperatures too.
5. I've basically given up on music that's in english- some of it I listen to, but most of my music intake is anime openings and Vocaloid.
6. My eyes are inexplicably grey.
7. In my humble and possibly insignificant opinion, SAO was actually a great anime.
8. Despite being American, I still spell a lot of things the british way- gray as grey, and I tend to say "oh dear" and use "rather" a lot.
9. I'm literally obsessed with biology.
10. I often lick my wounds.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
1. I am training myself with my cooking to try for MasterChef in the future.
2. My favorite animal is the wolf
3. I have actually been in an enclosure with three wolves once.
4. I have a 2 year old and a 3 year old
5. My favorite book series is the Women of the Otherworld series by Kelley Armstrong
6. I have met my favorite musician (and his drummer almost smacked me with the tour bus door by mistake)
7. I absolutely love autumn, just...everything about it
8. I desperately want a pet snake.
9. I might not be a woman of many talents, but I am one heck of a writer.
10. I hope to one day move abroad from the US. I just want to experience a new place completely
1. I am training myself with my cooking to try for MasterChef in the future.
2. My favorite animal is the wolf
3. I have actually been in an enclosure with three wolves once.
4. I have a 2 year old and a 3 year old
5. My favorite book series is the Women of the Otherworld series by Kelley Armstrong
6. I have met my favorite musician (and his drummer almost smacked me with the tour bus door by mistake)
7. I absolutely love autumn, just...everything about it
8. I desperately want a pet snake.
9. I might not be a woman of many talents, but I am one heck of a writer.
10. I hope to one day move abroad from the US. I just want to experience a new place completely
pm6sAxv.png
1. I really want to get a nice kitchen and learn how to cook nice meals!

2. I hoard plush toys, both in-game and in real life!

3. My favorite season is Spring, because of the color and how everything springs to life.

4. I'd really love to properly learn zoology, even just as a hobby type thing. I've always been fascinated with animals and have always wanted to know everything about them!

5. Unfortunately, however, I can't retain information for the life of me. :I

6. I love the water and always drool over pictures of pretty beaches, but I've never been able to learn how to swim.

7. I love going places, even if it's just the mall. In fact, I can't stand being cooped up in the house!

8. I'm an Aquarius with an Aries rising and Leo moon!

9. I have trouble saying words/sentences with a lot of 'S' or 'R' sounds in them, as well as a tendency to pronounce words phonetically.

10. I went to my second ever concert earlier this year AND it was my favorite band's concert, in celebration of a release of their newest album! I even got to meet a friend there!
1. I really want to get a nice kitchen and learn how to cook nice meals!

2. I hoard plush toys, both in-game and in real life!

3. My favorite season is Spring, because of the color and how everything springs to life.

4. I'd really love to properly learn zoology, even just as a hobby type thing. I've always been fascinated with animals and have always wanted to know everything about them!

5. Unfortunately, however, I can't retain information for the life of me. :I

6. I love the water and always drool over pictures of pretty beaches, but I've never been able to learn how to swim.

7. I love going places, even if it's just the mall. In fact, I can't stand being cooped up in the house!

8. I'm an Aquarius with an Aries rising and Leo moon!

9. I have trouble saying words/sentences with a lot of 'S' or 'R' sounds in them, as well as a tendency to pronounce words phonetically.

10. I went to my second ever concert earlier this year AND it was my favorite band's concert, in celebration of a release of their newest album! I even got to meet a friend there!
uEaal4H.gif x
x
Cowboy / Seb
he/him
FR+3
tumblr_inline_ofoo1lSs6W1tfmvub_100.png
1. I usually get teary eyed or emotional when I hear songs from my childhood, or just a song that I enjoy to an EXTREEM

2. I love some newer Disney films (Like Coco, BH6) but the older classic Disney movies will always be my favorite

3. I was that stereotypical 'Horse Girl' when I was in Elementary School

4. Right handed!

5. I visit Las Vegas pretty much every four or so years, its like a second home to me! As I go to visit my grandparents.

6. Don't ask me to remember something from while back, I struggle to remember what I did five minutes ago

7. I was actually pretty good at triple jump in Track, my best record was 18' 5'

8. I DONT SLEEP

9. Introverted to strangers, a heccin wild, caring and cuddly gal to friends and family

10. I love love looovveee to read.
1. I usually get teary eyed or emotional when I hear songs from my childhood, or just a song that I enjoy to an EXTREEM

2. I love some newer Disney films (Like Coco, BH6) but the older classic Disney movies will always be my favorite

3. I was that stereotypical 'Horse Girl' when I was in Elementary School

4. Right handed!

5. I visit Las Vegas pretty much every four or so years, its like a second home to me! As I go to visit my grandparents.

6. Don't ask me to remember something from while back, I struggle to remember what I did five minutes ago

7. I was actually pretty good at triple jump in Track, my best record was 18' 5'

8. I DONT SLEEP

9. Introverted to strangers, a heccin wild, caring and cuddly gal to friends and family

10. I love love looovveee to read.
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
@PyroQuill OMG I get your number 1 as well! I'll get emotional listening to a really good song even if it isn't sad lmao

1. I'm a die hard classic rock fan
2. I love bright colours online but I never wear brightly coloured clothes
3. I have a lot of tattoos. The first tattoo I got covers my hand which they tell you not to do... "job stoppers"
4. I used to do ballet
5. I collect leather jackets and have around 30 all unique including vintage biker jackets and genuine designer ones
6. Dragons are my favourite animal
7. I was obsessed with horses and used to ride until I had a bad fall about 6 years ago
8. My starsign is Aries
9. I'm addicted to World of Warcraft
10. My only wish in life is to be able to sing better
@PyroQuill OMG I get your number 1 as well! I'll get emotional listening to a really good song even if it isn't sad lmao

1. I'm a die hard classic rock fan
2. I love bright colours online but I never wear brightly coloured clothes
3. I have a lot of tattoos. The first tattoo I got covers my hand which they tell you not to do... "job stoppers"
4. I used to do ballet
5. I collect leather jackets and have around 30 all unique including vintage biker jackets and genuine designer ones
6. Dragons are my favourite animal
7. I was obsessed with horses and used to ride until I had a bad fall about 6 years ago
8. My starsign is Aries
9. I'm addicted to World of Warcraft
10. My only wish in life is to be able to sing better
Heart.gif
1. I use my left hand for writing and eating, and my right for just about everything else now. (I'm ambidextrous in most sports though.)
2. I used to do Kendo
3. I have 4 tattoos, and plan to get many more. They're just so addictive!
4. I sew costumes out of boredom, and could fill a closet with the number I have created so far.
5. I was born on the cusp between the change from the horse and the sheep in Chinese signs. So technically I'm both. (Or neither.)
6. I collect panda plushies. And have more than 37 of them currently.
7. I like to dress in a way that says I'm outspoken, but really I'm the total opposite.
8. I have such loose joints that it's physically impossible for me to do a pull up, no matter how strong I get.
9. I am probably one of the most positive thinking depressed people around.
10. I have two plant wisteria trees that I grew from seeds that I'm so proud of!
1. I use my left hand for writing and eating, and my right for just about everything else now. (I'm ambidextrous in most sports though.)
2. I used to do Kendo
3. I have 4 tattoos, and plan to get many more. They're just so addictive!
4. I sew costumes out of boredom, and could fill a closet with the number I have created so far.
5. I was born on the cusp between the change from the horse and the sheep in Chinese signs. So technically I'm both. (Or neither.)
6. I collect panda plushies. And have more than 37 of them currently.
7. I like to dress in a way that says I'm outspoken, but really I'm the total opposite.
8. I have such loose joints that it's physically impossible for me to do a pull up, no matter how strong I get.
9. I am probably one of the most positive thinking depressed people around.
10. I have two plant wisteria trees that I grew from seeds that I'm so proud of!
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13