Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Calling All Homestucks (& Hiveswaps) 2.0
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 62 63
hello homestucks i just wanna say sollux and eridan are my favorite characters and i cherish them
hello homestucks i just wanna say sollux and eridan are my favorite characters and i cherish them
SdIF9XK.gif..
raven
she/her • FR+0
» lore
» art shop
» adopts
I came back to this thread.

I'll be a forever homestuck trash.
I came back to this thread.

I'll be a forever homestuck trash.
I'm HOT and COLD!
hello everyone i'm glad this thread is getting more attention, did yall see the pesterquest announcement? karkalicious in my 2019??

also owo fantrolls,,,,,
hello everyone i'm glad this thread is getting more attention, did yall see the pesterquest announcement? karkalicious in my 2019??

also owo fantrolls,,,,,
please don't use heart emojis when talking to me, it makes me uncomfortable! thank you
tmw tmtmw thtmw lb
thread
I can’t wait for some of the troll pesterquests!! I can’t believe I’m back in the fan base again :^
I can’t wait for some of the troll pesterquests!! I can’t believe I’m back in the fan base again :^
KdK3h1K.pnguJuXpVk.pngT2nbrk6.pngqYCod4C.pngWH26Bag.pngcedPG3i.pngtp1eAiM.png8KNFjaF.pngXRLXA9U.png7GFlGJN.png
HjHLEYt.png
as hard as i've tried i can't seem to get out of this fandom. i really do think that i sold my soul to hussie when i was 12. my fantrolls will always have a special place in my heart... they're some of my favorite characters i've ever made.

i'm not sure what pesterquest is, but i'm sure that i'll end up playing/buying it when the time comes LOL.
as hard as i've tried i can't seem to get out of this fandom. i really do think that i sold my soul to hussie when i was 12. my fantrolls will always have a special place in my heart... they're some of my favorite characters i've ever made.

i'm not sure what pesterquest is, but i'm sure that i'll end up playing/buying it when the time comes LOL.
y6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
Lol flight rising is actually the reason i got into homestuck. I was on a FR discord server and they on 4/13 they were saying “happy homestuck day!” So I (unfortunately) asked what homestuck was. I started reading 4/13. I finished homestuck exactly one year later, also on 4/13 (the day the epilogues came out. I thought I finally finished after a year but NOPE). I saw a playthrough of hiveswap before I even knew what homestuck was. I just thought it was a cute game that a youtuber I watch was playing. So yea my homestuck history is really weird.

As for pesterquest, I refuse to watch anything about it until I get my laptop and play it myself. Same with the last half of Friendsim acts.

TLDR: I watched hiveswap, then played FR, learned about homestuck months later from a FR discord, and now I’m waiting for my own laptop to play friendsim/pesterquest.
Lol flight rising is actually the reason i got into homestuck. I was on a FR discord server and they on 4/13 they were saying “happy homestuck day!” So I (unfortunately) asked what homestuck was. I started reading 4/13. I finished homestuck exactly one year later, also on 4/13 (the day the epilogues came out. I thought I finally finished after a year but NOPE). I saw a playthrough of hiveswap before I even knew what homestuck was. I just thought it was a cute game that a youtuber I watch was playing. So yea my homestuck history is really weird.

As for pesterquest, I refuse to watch anything about it until I get my laptop and play it myself. Same with the last half of Friendsim acts.

TLDR: I watched hiveswap, then played FR, learned about homestuck months later from a FR discord, and now I’m waiting for my own laptop to play friendsim/pesterquest.
Think of public education as a Democracy. I too hate when it snows in April.

gay ptide.

Somebody put the lesbian birdhouse in a tree! I'm GAY! I'm gay for the egg!
I was warned that it would infect everywhere.

Anyways, Hi fellow homestuckers!

(now please excuse me while I disappear, I'm way too shy to actually talk)
I was warned that it would infect everywhere.

Anyways, Hi fellow homestuckers!

(now please excuse me while I disappear, I'm way too shy to actually talk)
JC6s7hz.png (By UserOfShadows)
I am watching gameplays of Pesterquest and I honestly cannot wait for Shouty McShoutpants' episode ;u;
I am watching gameplays of Pesterquest and I honestly cannot wait for Shouty McShoutpants' episode ;u;
[quote name="Arimwe" date="2019-10-15 22:10:39" ] I am watching gameplays of Pesterquest and I honestly cannot wait for Shouty McShoutpants' episode ;u; [/quote] I'm gonna cry because this is back when they were still kids. Kanaya my child. Karkat my B O Y
Arimwe wrote on 2019-10-15 22:10:39:
I'm gonna cry because this is back when they were still kids. Kanaya my child. Karkat my B O Y
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
@SylphOfHeart

Exactly, plus maybe MSPA-Reader might maybe get their memories back... or well I hope
Poor baby, now even more confused

The town Hauntswitch was mentioned with Jade, so maybe in the end, it all comes together...
Or we get Act 2 of Hiveswap !!!

I am just too hopefull, probably sognekfn
@SylphOfHeart

Exactly, plus maybe MSPA-Reader might maybe get their memories back... or well I hope
Poor baby, now even more confused

The town Hauntswitch was mentioned with Jade, so maybe in the end, it all comes together...
Or we get Act 2 of Hiveswap !!!

I am just too hopefull, probably sognekfn
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 62 63