Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Calling All Homestucks (& Hiveswaps) 2.0
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 62 63
@SylphOfHeart

Brodemus
I forgot to follow him after watching all of his Friendsim videos and I totally forgot until today, luckily I could find him in my watch history, lmao
3 days ago he appearantly did a Friendsim stream to get ready for Pesterquest, so I know he'll play it ^^
@SylphOfHeart

Brodemus
I forgot to follow him after watching all of his Friendsim videos and I totally forgot until today, luckily I could find him in my watch history, lmao
3 days ago he appearantly did a Friendsim stream to get ready for Pesterquest, so I know he'll play it ^^
I would buy Pesterquest but I think my parents would mildly judge me for wanting to buy a visual novel game.

I'll eventually play it, though.
I would buy Pesterquest but I think my parents would mildly judge me for wanting to buy a visual novel game.

I'll eventually play it, though.
blurry - they/it
rhythm game enjoyer (derogatory)
been in the fandom for a while, and pesterquest was so much fun. i sort of regret paying that much money (every penny counts for someone who gets paid nearly nothing) and having to just wait for updates, but what can you do? desperately awaiting the terezi and dave route.
been in the fandom for a while, and pesterquest was so much fun. i sort of regret paying that much money (every penny counts for someone who gets paid nearly nothing) and having to just wait for updates, but what can you do? desperately awaiting the terezi and dave route.
exagender.png
mtHAEL4.png
AQPJNOh.png
what uneasiness
lies in being
loved < 3
@March
Well once you pay for pesterquest you get all the updates for free so it's not so bad imo.
And they'll probably send out updates about as quickly as they did for Friendsim
@March
Well once you pay for pesterquest you get all the updates for free so it's not so bad imo.
And they'll probably send out updates about as quickly as they did for Friendsim
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
[quote name="SylphOfHeart" date="2019-09-07 05:30:42" ] @March Well once you pay for pesterquest you get all the updates for free so it's not so bad imo. And they'll probably send out updates about as quickly as they did for Friendsim [/quote] yeah, im rlly thankful for that, but i'm the most impatient person ever haha. it was every 2 weeks, i think? and although it's really quick, i can't help but yearn for faster delivery time, even if it's impossible lol
SylphOfHeart wrote on 2019-09-07 05:30:42:
@March
yeah, im rlly thankful for that, but i'm the most impatient person ever haha. it was every 2 weeks, i think? and although it's really quick, i can't help but yearn for faster delivery time, even if it's impossible lol
exagender.png
mtHAEL4.png
AQPJNOh.png
what uneasiness
lies in being
loved < 3
we will literally never die
you can never escape the homestuck
we will literally never die
you can never escape the homestuck
She/Her
Flight Rising Time +9h
I FOUND MY PEOPLE! HOWDY
I FOUND MY PEOPLE! HOWDY
Think of public education as a Democracy. I too hate when it snows in April.

gay ptide.

Somebody put the lesbian birdhouse in a tree! I'm GAY! I'm gay for the egg!
Oh boy
hey howdy
I just finished a 25 page fanfic (?) for my fantrolls so I guess I'm back in this fandom
Oh boy
hey howdy
I just finished a 25 page fanfic (?) for my fantrolls so I guess I'm back in this fandom
BkLX97a.png
@Ode
oh dang lemme see
(if u dont want to thats fine i just like fantrolls)
@Ode
oh dang lemme see
(if u dont want to thats fine i just like fantrolls)
BsgBuW5.png
@rottingpie
oof I would love to share because I'm proud of it but it's humanstuck and it gets kinda.. intense

thank you for the interest though!! If I write anything else with them I can share
@rottingpie
oof I would love to share because I'm proud of it but it's humanstuck and it gets kinda.. intense

thank you for the interest though!! If I write anything else with them I can share
BkLX97a.png
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 62 63