Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Calling All Homestucks (& Hiveswaps) 2.0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63
@elevatorstuck omg whaaaat. is that why your username is like that :p
@elevatorstuck omg whaaaat. is that why your username is like that :p
@jansports elevatorstuck is a song from the homestuck ost, and used in a flash (interfishion, i think)
so uhh,,
yeah
@jansports elevatorstuck is a song from the homestuck ost, and used in a flash (interfishion, i think)
so uhh,,
yeah
D03a4pf.png
ohhhhhh cool :y
i dont really get most of the music references sometimes, sorry. anyway, whats your favourite part of the comic??? @elevatorstuck
ohhhhhh cool :y
i dont really get most of the music references sometimes, sorry. anyway, whats your favourite part of the comic??? @elevatorstuck
@jansports I think the most infamous story of homestucks causing trouble at cons where a terezi cosplayer tried to dye herself in sharpie ink in a bathtub at a hotel. She got skin poisoning from doing that and caused $300 dollars in damage.
@jansports I think the most infamous story of homestucks causing trouble at cons where a terezi cosplayer tried to dye herself in sharpie ink in a bathtub at a hotel. She got skin poisoning from doing that and caused $300 dollars in damage.
2gzbgvt.png eq6zQ9M.png
AaYNmEX.png
rUoKR6y.png
ypcKWM0.png
@Eridana
ohh remember that. Wasn't there a photo somewhere?
@Eridana
ohh remember that. Wasn't there a photo somewhere?
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
@Eridana oh,, oh my gog
@jansports tbvh i loved the playable parts of the comic, like openbound
@Eridana oh,, oh my gog
@jansports tbvh i loved the playable parts of the comic, like openbound
D03a4pf.png
@Eridana @SylphofHeart
thats just....terrible! Would it be not nice if I said I wanted to take a look at that photo >_>
@Eridana @SylphofHeart
thats just....terrible! Would it be not nice if I said I wanted to take a look at that photo >_>
@elevatorstuck

ooh yeah! ditto! i loved that part. But my favourite part was when Scratch took over as a narrator? And then there were these scrapbooks and pesterlogs of other dead timelines.... That was pretty great :>
@elevatorstuck

ooh yeah! ditto! i loved that part. But my favourite part was when Scratch took over as a narrator? And then there were these scrapbooks and pesterlogs of other dead timelines.... That was pretty great :>
I finished reading HS (yes for the first time, I'm super new) literally the month Hiveswap came out. So of course I took the entire extended zodiac and threw it in a 3D modeling program to 3D print charms and bookmarks and stuff for my friends. Because what else was I gonna do with all my free time now that I've finished reading it?
I finished reading HS (yes for the first time, I'm super new) literally the month Hiveswap came out. So of course I took the entire extended zodiac and threw it in a 3D modeling program to 3D print charms and bookmarks and stuff for my friends. Because what else was I gonna do with all my free time now that I've finished reading it?
dczn1qe-7ea5b2bc-c7a9-4a6a-8ea7-1777b6cff32a.png
@WishUponADragon woah !! cool!! i wish i could do stuff like that, im just left to draw stuff and get involved in the freak-outs over the new friendsim volumes lmao
@WishUponADragon woah !! cool!! i wish i could do stuff like that, im just left to draw stuff and get involved in the freak-outs over the new friendsim volumes lmao
D03a4pf.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63