Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Calling All Homestucks (& Hiveswaps) 2.0
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 62 63
[indent][size=2]@SylphofHeart tell him im love him [s]wheres serenity though qwq[/s] i also feel its time for me to share my newest homestuck fandragon!! spades slick!!!!!! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48965006] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/489651/48965006_350.png[/img] [/url] i loved his character so much and it brings me Much Joy to see him finally in my lair
@SylphofHeart tell him im love him
wheres serenity though qwq

i also feel its time for me to share my newest homestuck fandragon!!
spades slick!!!!!!

48965006_350.png

i loved his character so much and it brings me Much Joy to see him finally in my lair
D03a4pf.png
@overture
i'm working on getting serenity. still debating on firefly or apparel
Your Spades Slick looks so good! Wildclaw definitely suits him. (I chose mirror myself)
@overture
i'm working on getting serenity. still debating on firefly or apparel
Your Spades Slick looks so good! Wildclaw definitely suits him. (I chose mirror myself)
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
I'm so hyped about hibernating den, but also I feel highly conflicted bcz can't sort dragons out and hibernating den tabs need person actually want to see what's there (and there go almost all of my homestuck fandragons, because majority of them aren't even breeding) ;w;
And a few of them are my coli grinders so I'm frantically running all over AH now looking for lookalikes to replace them in the den, omg, happiness and havoc at the same time X'D
I'm so hyped about hibernating den, but also I feel highly conflicted bcz can't sort dragons out and hibernating den tabs need person actually want to see what's there (and there go almost all of my homestuck fandragons, because majority of them aren't even breeding) ;w;
And a few of them are my coli grinders so I'm frantically running all over AH now looking for lookalikes to replace them in the den, omg, happiness and havoc at the same time X'D
@Felius
Agreed. I can finally store my Homestuck dragons in the hibernation den, but now I need a new shadow and light rep. welp.
but now i can also sort them by page so it can go beta>alpha>misc
@Felius
Agreed. I can finally store my Homestuck dragons in the hibernation den, but now I need a new shadow and light rep. welp.
but now i can also sort them by page so it can go beta>alpha>misc
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
@SylphOfHeart this is awesome! :D my bad sorting backfired at me tho - tfw your dragon is a fandragon, g1 and lvl25 coli grinder both or all of the above at the same time but you can shove it only to one tab X'DDD
the other thing is - I suspect nobody cares to check hybernated dens so it's rather a storage than showoff case, but at least they don't eat my money anymore \o/
@SylphOfHeart this is awesome! :D my bad sorting backfired at me tho - tfw your dragon is a fandragon, g1 and lvl25 coli grinder both or all of the above at the same time but you can shove it only to one tab X'DDD
the other thing is - I suspect nobody cares to check hybernated dens so it's rather a storage than showoff case, but at least they don't eat my money anymore \o/
@Felius
Oof. Yeah that's one reason why my fandragons and coli team are different. But yeah, I'm thinking of putting in my clan bio a little thing that lists where everyone is. Because I've had a LOT of people come to my lair solely for my homestuck fandragons.
Also yes, money eating is a lot less now. And I might not run out of food every time I take a day or two off!
@Felius
Oof. Yeah that's one reason why my fandragons and coli team are different. But yeah, I'm thinking of putting in my clan bio a little thing that lists where everyone is. Because I've had a LOT of people come to my lair solely for my homestuck fandragons.
Also yes, money eating is a lot less now. And I might not run out of food every time I take a day or two off!
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
@SylphOfHeart this is a great idea actually (link to hyb den from clan bio) !!! :o
@SylphOfHeart this is a great idea actually (link to hyb den from clan bio) !!! :o
@Felius
If given the time, I could try to whip up a button in photoshop! Do you want a theme for it? I already have a template for captchalogue cards. (you can see them in my clan info card, just scroll down a bit)
@Felius
If given the time, I could try to whip up a button in photoshop! Do you want a theme for it? I already have a template for captchalogue cards. (you can see them in my clan info card, just scroll down a bit)
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
@SylphOfHeart omg, never scrolled down to them, sorry! The captchalogue cards look awesome! Aside from green house logo I have no ideas, I'm bad at creative stuff :'D Just do it the way you like and show off!
@SylphOfHeart omg, never scrolled down to them, sorry! The captchalogue cards look awesome! Aside from green house logo I have no ideas, I'm bad at creative stuff :'D Just do it the way you like and show off!
@Felius
When I make a new one, I'll PM you the set so you can use them too! :D
Or I might post them here for everyone to use
@Felius
When I make a new one, I'll PM you the set so you can use them too! :D
Or I might post them here for everyone to use
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 62 63