Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Calling All Homestucks (& Hiveswaps) 2.0
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 62 63
@Arimwe @Kardia @Gusted

Never knew that, thanks. I knew Toby Fox worked on the Earthbound Halloween Hack before Undertale but I always associated the song with Sans.

crazy to think that these two popular indie content creators influenced each other.
@Arimwe @Kardia @Gusted

Never knew that, thanks. I knew Toby Fox worked on the Earthbound Halloween Hack before Undertale but I always associated the song with Sans.

crazy to think that these two popular indie content creators influenced each other.
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
@HydreigonOxide

Right? They are both big dorks, though
To be honest, I like Homestuck's version better, mainly due to the electric guitar at the start, hah
@HydreigonOxide

Right? They are both big dorks, though
To be honest, I like Homestuck's version better, mainly due to the electric guitar at the start, hah
@Arimwe

I prefer the Undertale version myself, probably because I'm more used to hearing it. But the HS version does have a unique tone to it, and makes that segment seem like a more dire event.

now I have to play Undertale smh
@Arimwe

I prefer the Undertale version myself, probably because I'm more used to hearing it. But the HS version does have a unique tone to it, and makes that segment seem like a more dire event.

now I have to play Undertale smh
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
@HydreigonOxide

Hey, to each their own, right?
Tbh, I love the song Black a lot too. I am a (hard)rock fan, so those songs fit right in my alley, hah

And if you do, have fun! ;o
@HydreigonOxide

Hey, to each their own, right?
Tbh, I love the song Black a lot too. I am a (hard)rock fan, so those songs fit right in my alley, hah

And if you do, have fun! ;o
i'm p sure there's an edited version of megalovania on youtube which is the earthbound, homestuck, and undertale versions all layered over each other
i'm p sure there's an edited version of megalovania on youtube which is the earthbound, homestuck, and undertale versions all layered over each other
please don't use heart emojis when talking to me, it makes me uncomfortable! thank you
tmw tmtmw thtmw lb
thread
So, I just discovered this thread and... I may have scried all of the Homestuck/Hiveswap characters. All 59 trolls and kids done in like two days, although I need to redo a few of them. I'm pretty proud of the majority of them though, so if anyone wants to see them, ping me or something lol
So, I just discovered this thread and... I may have scried all of the Homestuck/Hiveswap characters. All 59 trolls and kids done in like two days, although I need to redo a few of them. I'm pretty proud of the majority of them though, so if anyone wants to see them, ping me or something lol
error 404: user is too lazy to update signature. please try again later.
@IcarusInks SHOW SHOW SHOW
@IcarusInks SHOW SHOW SHOW
please don't use heart emojis when talking to me, it makes me uncomfortable! thank you
tmw tmtmw thtmw lb
thread
sup y'all I'm gay and can and will stan roxy forever
sup y'all I'm gay and can and will stan roxy forever
CUvkP.gif Noodle says TERFs are a waste of oxygen CUvkP.gif
@Sarkie same

@IcarusInks yes indeed, show us the homestucks
@Sarkie same

@IcarusInks yes indeed, show us the homestucks
D03a4pf.png
Alright y'all, here's the link to the Google Doc since I don't wanna clog up the thread lol
Alright y'all, here's the link to the Google Doc since I don't wanna clog up the thread lol
error 404: user is too lazy to update signature. please try again later.
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 62 63