Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Birthday Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
[center][b]HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU![/b] [img]http://media.tumblr.com/4b52c14cb9974db6c1ac2dc1a6b3963a/tumblr_inline_moulurEEBL1qz4rgp.gif[/img][/center] Happy Birthday to you from everyone at Flight Rising! Post your birthdays here so we can shower you with gifts on your special day. c: [img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/dbc2db23f7791ef211daa36639bf3868/tumblr_mnpxd0BGB71sqfkdpo1_500.gif[/img] [color=red][b]Due to the amount of people on FR, I can't put all the B-days on this post; but HAPPY BIRTHDAY![/b][/color]
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

tumblr_inline_moulurEEBL1qz4rgp.gif

Happy Birthday to you from everyone at Flight Rising! Post your birthdays here so we can shower you with gifts on your special day. c:

tumblr_mnpxd0BGB71sqfkdpo1_500.gif

Due to the amount of people on FR, I can't put all the B-days on this post; but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
48vur6d.png
Happy Bday!!! :D

Mine actually just recently passed. It was June 17th (around the time I joined) XD
Happy Bday!!! :D

Mine actually just recently passed. It was June 17th (around the time I joined) XD
wooo happy birthday!!!
Mine is far away dec 14th.
wooo happy birthday!!!
Mine is far away dec 14th.
Happy Biiiiiiirthdaaaaaay! =D

Mine already passed (May 3rd) and I also turned 20 XD.
Happy Biiiiiiirthdaaaaaay! =D

Mine already passed (May 3rd) and I also turned 20 XD.
Mine is tomorrow, July 3rd. :D It makes me wonder if we have birthday on every day of the year including leap year for FR players.
Mine is tomorrow, July 3rd. :D It makes me wonder if we have birthday on every day of the year including leap year for FR players.
Please ping me if you want me to read something.
Light's Baldwin Trading Thread
ColiforLife_zpscbfcm2si.jpg
Happy birthday!!! Mine was June 3rd, so pretty much missed it by a month! HAHA.
Happy birthday!!! Mine was June 3rd, so pretty much missed it by a month! HAHA.
wick2.png
Mine was June 8 (which is apparently also FR's birthday?), so I've missed it. I am beginning to have vague plots for next year, though.
Mine was June 8 (which is apparently also FR's birthday?), so I've missed it. I am beginning to have vague plots for next year, though.
Curiosity hasn't killed me yet.

Starfall Skin/Accent Price Tracking Spreadsheet
happy birthday! mine is december 2nd.
happy birthday! mine is december 2nd.
Aw, happy birthday, Zei! 8D

Mine's not until September, haha. But I hope you have fun today!
Aw, happy birthday, Zei! 8D

Mine's not until September, haha. But I hope you have fun today!
vtCaSWn.png
Looks like it's several people's birthdays today! Happy birthday, hope you have a good day. :^)

My birthday is March 22nd, so I've got plenty of time.
Looks like it's several people's birthdays today! Happy birthday, hope you have a good day. :^)

My birthday is March 22nd, so I've got plenty of time.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40