Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Badly Describe Favorite Characters
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 131 132
[quote name="vowelcano" date="2018-09-05 13:40:45" ] a crow with the power of god for nuclear stuff [/quote] omg is it okuu
vowelcano wrote on 2018-09-05 13:40:45:
a crow with the power of god for nuclear stuff
omg is it okuu
tumblr_nj881zEgtm1qbol1ao1_400.png
he/him // ER critter
Gonna do a few more because I'm bored.

- The original White Haired Anime Boy, deader and gayer than all the rest.

- A hotheaded young space captain loses his ship and goes through his emo phase at the tender age of 4 million.

- A very old ballerina with lots of swords.

- A distinguished hard candy is secretly super goth.
Gonna do a few more because I'm bored.

- The original White Haired Anime Boy, deader and gayer than all the rest.

- A hotheaded young space captain loses his ship and goes through his emo phase at the tender age of 4 million.

- A very old ballerina with lots of swords.

- A distinguished hard candy is secretly super goth.

sup, i'm alex
qjWV0vY.png
06xk8gV.png
FlMK7kZ.png
JvUa9ma.png
vWMuYyj.png
-skatebording alien
-please learn to spell
-control your fits please holy crapiolies
-skatebording alien
-please learn to spell
-control your fits please holy crapiolies
-powerful skeleton child who didn't deserve all the bad things that happened to him
-an Actual Disaster™ obsessed with humanity and his brother who did nothing wrong

-innocent programmer who, once again, deserved none of the bad things that happened to him
-chuuni as all heck, actually a nice guy but won't admit it
-a big boi who is trying his best to be a gentleman
-powerful skeleton child who didn't deserve all the bad things that happened to him
-an Actual Disaster™ obsessed with humanity and his brother who did nothing wrong

-innocent programmer who, once again, deserved none of the bad things that happened to him
-chuuni as all heck, actually a nice guy but won't admit it
-a big boi who is trying his best to be a gentleman
jzvbXGV.pngsignatureletsmakesomescience_by_starryspelunker-da15fz6.pngeqUNHue.png
@LibraryWhale
Ok I know there is a Sans and Papyrus but I have absolutely no idea which ones they are- like what AU or whatever-
But I feel like it's Ganz and his bro-
@LibraryWhale
Ok I know there is a Sans and Papyrus but I have absolutely no idea which ones they are- like what AU or whatever-
But I feel like it's Ganz and his bro-
I am but a garbage can filled with Undertale, Stardew Valley, and various Nintendo games. Enter my world at risk.
tumblr_pf2iowWKcV1x6z57mo1_100.png
@SkyTheTrainer

Actually, no! I do like Undertale, but none of the characters I described are from there.

(Maybe my description was too vague? IDK.)
@SkyTheTrainer

Actually, no! I do like Undertale, but none of the characters I described are from there.

jzvbXGV.pngsignatureletsmakesomescience_by_starryspelunker-da15fz6.pngeqUNHue.png
[quote name="LibraryWhale" date="2018-09-07 09:49:41" ] @SkyTheTrainer Actually, no! I do like Undertale, but none of the characters I described are from there. (Maybe my description was too vague? IDK.) [/quote] Well "Powerful skeleton child" sounds like a Sans- and "Obsessed with humanity and his brother" sounds like a Papyrus XD-
LibraryWhale wrote on 2018-09-07 09:49:41:
@SkyTheTrainer

Well "Powerful skeleton child" sounds like a Sans- and "Obsessed with humanity and his brother" sounds like a Papyrus XD-
I am but a garbage can filled with Undertale, Stardew Valley, and various Nintendo games. Enter my world at risk.
tumblr_pf2iowWKcV1x6z57mo1_100.png
@SkyTheTrainer

Yeah, I can kind of see how you got to that conclusion, actually.

I'll just say that the second description was two characters who are only related to the first by series.
@SkyTheTrainer

Yeah, I can kind of see how you got to that conclusion, actually.

I'll just say that the second description was two characters who are only related to the first by series.
nobody's gonna get these but uhhh

-gay icon who ended racism and killed god
-his edgy twink boyfriend
-gay icon's lesbian friend who has 2 gfs and just wants peace

-local princess reclaims her throne and helps kill god; just wants to go sailing in peace
-depressed babysitter only feels alive while fighting god

-the medieval equivalent of your average theatre kid

-dude who keeps telling everyone he's a bard but has probably never picked up an instrument in his life, just likes hitting on people and ignoring his responsibilites
-local lord makes Alot of mistakes
-aforementioned lord's wife thinks its a good idea to bring her young daughter through a battlefield because Nothing Bad Will Happen
-prince in hiding is really angry about not having holy blood

-disaster lesbian who really likes shakespeare
-pastry enthusiast
-drummer geek with weird habits
-samurai enthusiast and drummer geek's gf

-cephalopod lesbians

-gay lawyers. which ones? all of them :)
-actually the prosecutor who keeps doing air guitar in court is my fav but they're all good
nobody's gonna get these but uhhh

-gay icon who ended racism and killed god
-his edgy twink boyfriend
-gay icon's lesbian friend who has 2 gfs and just wants peace

-local princess reclaims her throne and helps kill god; just wants to go sailing in peace
-depressed babysitter only feels alive while fighting god

-the medieval equivalent of your average theatre kid

-dude who keeps telling everyone he's a bard but has probably never picked up an instrument in his life, just likes hitting on people and ignoring his responsibilites
-local lord makes Alot of mistakes
-aforementioned lord's wife thinks its a good idea to bring her young daughter through a battlefield because Nothing Bad Will Happen
-prince in hiding is really angry about not having holy blood

-disaster lesbian who really likes shakespeare
-pastry enthusiast
-drummer geek with weird habits
-samurai enthusiast and drummer geek's gf

-cephalopod lesbians

-gay lawyers. which ones? all of them :)
-actually the prosecutor who keeps doing air guitar in court is my fav but they're all good
Stuffed Mith
||
he/they/she
changed username galdr -> dunmeshi 1/2/24
[quote name="tomaytotomahto" date="2018-09-04 16:40:56" ] -an oyster constipation that looks good in a tuxedo and is a war criminal [/quote] Any guesses?
tomaytotomahto wrote on 2018-09-04 16:40:56:
-an oyster constipation that looks good in a tuxedo and is a war criminal

Any guesses?
image.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 131 132