Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Badly Describe Favorite Characters
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 131 132
-genocidal potato/overhead lamp that tries way too hard to deny your friendship. I despise her but also love her so much.

-guns that can sing opera (they are friends)

-her jumpsuit may look stupid, but she's a gymnastics wizard who is remarkably good at not talking to inanimate objects.

-angry little slice of pie

-an oyster constipation that looks good in a tuxedo and is a war criminal

-is she two moms, or one mom, or three moms? It is a mystery.

-small child with 1 dad and a heck ton of moms, depending on how you count them, including at least 3/4ths of the ultimate ruling class of an entire intergalactic empire
-genocidal potato/overhead lamp that tries way too hard to deny your friendship. I despise her but also love her so much.

-guns that can sing opera (they are friends)

-her jumpsuit may look stupid, but she's a gymnastics wizard who is remarkably good at not talking to inanimate objects.

-angry little slice of pie

-an oyster constipation that looks good in a tuxedo and is a war criminal

-is she two moms, or one mom, or three moms? It is a mystery.

-small child with 1 dad and a heck ton of moms, depending on how you count them, including at least 3/4ths of the ultimate ruling class of an entire intergalactic empire
image.png
- edgy goth loner that craves love but doesn't want to admit it
- precious cinnamon roll trying his best during a civil war, even though he has no idea what he's doing most of the time
- edgy goth loner that craves love but doesn't want to admit it
- precious cinnamon roll trying his best during a civil war, even though he has no idea what he's doing most of the time

I am trapped as the strong wind flies
And when the stars won't shine for us
Then what’s to gain?
_ qIoInxi.png
- broccoli boi
- zuko, but cold
- pure camp counsellor who's just doing his best guys
- *kicks open doors* dID SOMEONE SAY THE WORD HOPE?
- salt but personified (well, angel-ified)
- "i don't understand that reference"
- businessman who can't express his feelings in a healthy way, also cats
- i have crippling depression, but i hide it by pushing people who genuinely care away and putting up false personalities and pretend everythings okay.
- s u c c u l e n t
- broccoli boi
- zuko, but cold
- pure camp counsellor who's just doing his best guys
- *kicks open doors* dID SOMEONE SAY THE WORD HOPE?
- salt but personified (well, angel-ified)
- "i don't understand that reference"
- businessman who can't express his feelings in a healthy way, also cats
- i have crippling depression, but i hide it by pushing people who genuinely care away and putting up false personalities and pretend everythings okay.
- s u c c u l e n t
Uq1cq4S.png
[quote name="@Enigmadoodles" date="2018-09-04 16:32:50" ] Strongest Orb in the Galaxy Strongest Orb in the Galaxy but Edgier [/quote] Meta and Galacta? I know one of them has to be Meta Knight. As for me... [LIST] [*]Soft birb teen with anxiety issues and a ball of warm [*]Brendon Urie in the body of a smol purple [*]PURE UNBRIDLED EVIL in the body of a smoller purple [*]Evil stronk ginger who I feel guilty for having a crush on [*]Big stronk bug boi TOO GOOD TOO PURE FOR THIS WORLD [*]Horsey go nyoom [/LIST]
@Enigmadoodles wrote on 2018-09-04 16:32:50:
Strongest Orb in the Galaxy

Strongest Orb in the Galaxy but Edgier
Meta and Galacta? I know one of them has to be Meta Knight.

As for me...
  • Soft birb teen with anxiety issues and a ball of warm
  • Brendon Urie in the body of a smol purple
  • PURE UNBRIDLED EVIL in the body of a smoller purple
  • Evil stronk ginger who I feel guilty for having a crush on
  • Big stronk bug boi TOO GOOD TOO PURE FOR THIS WORLD
  • Horsey go nyoom
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
he is a dog who turns into a naked man, or maybe he is a naked man who turns into a dog?

two lesbians glued together

a large blue woman with sick dredz

he existed only to die and i am very mad about that still even though it has been three years

emotionally damaged war veteran with a leather jacket and an incalculable amount of sass

he cooks, he cleans, he kills with kitchen utensils, all for the price of one (1) human sacrifice

just a cat. but a very very weak cat.

a psychic bug lady

a cute little creature with immense cosmic power who happens to be the epitome of the phrase "you are what you eat".

it started out with some bread, how did it end up like this, how did it end up like this, it was only some bread

a macho muscley man who is actually v. soft and sweet and also green

he is a dog who turns into a naked man, or maybe he is a naked man who turns into a dog?

two lesbians glued together

a large blue woman with sick dredz

he existed only to die and i am very mad about that still even though it has been three years

emotionally damaged war veteran with a leather jacket and an incalculable amount of sass

he cooks, he cleans, he kills with kitchen utensils, all for the price of one (1) human sacrifice

just a cat. but a very very weak cat.

a psychic bug lady

a cute little creature with immense cosmic power who happens to be the epitome of the phrase "you are what you eat".

it started out with some bread, how did it end up like this, how did it end up like this, it was only some bread

a macho muscley man who is actually v. soft and sweet and also green

Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
[quote name="LoversMasque" date="2018-09-04 18:13:44" ] [quote name="Enigmadoodles" date="2018-09-04 16:32:50" ] Strongest Orb in the Galaxy Strongest Orb in the Galaxy but Edgier [/quote] Meta and Galacta? I know one of them has to be Meta Knight. [/quote] @LoversMasque Actually it's Dark Meta Knight but I love Galacta Knight too so that works. I just love the Kirby knights.
LoversMasque wrote on 2018-09-04 18:13:44:
Enigmadoodles wrote on 2018-09-04 16:32:50:
Strongest Orb in the Galaxy

Strongest Orb in the Galaxy but Edgier
Meta and Galacta? I know one of them has to be Meta Knight.
@LoversMasque

Actually it's Dark Meta Knight but I love Galacta Knight too so that works.

I just love the Kirby knights.

[quote name="@lamarqueisdead" date="2018-09-04 18:15:21" ] it started out with some bread, how did it end up like this, how did it end up like this, it was only some bread [/quote] now he’s going to church and becoming the mayor while she’s out of her job and she’s selling her hair now he’s taking her kid and she has a nice life and it’s all in my head BUT NOW EVERYONE’S DEAD YES EVERYONE IS DEAD NOW LET ME GO
@lamarqueisdead wrote on 2018-09-04 18:15:21:
now he’s going to church
and becoming the mayor
while she’s out of her job
and she’s selling her hair
now he’s taking her kid
and she has a nice life
and it’s all in my head
BUT NOW EVERYONE’S DEAD
YES
EVERYONE IS DEAD
NOW LET ME GO
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
[quote name="LoversMasque" date="2018-09-04 18:21:50" ] [quote name="@lamarqueisdead" date="2018-09-04 18:15:21" ] it started out with some bread, how did it end up like this, how did it end up like this, it was only some bread [/quote] now he’s going to church and becoming the mayor while she’s out of her job and she’s selling her hair now he’s taking her kid and she has a nice life and it’s all in my head BUT NOW EVERYONE’S DEAD YES EVERYONE IS DEAD NOW LET ME GO [/quote] yes
LoversMasque wrote on 2018-09-04 18:21:50:
@lamarqueisdead wrote on 2018-09-04 18:15:21:
now he’s going to church
and becoming the mayor
while she’s out of her job
and she’s selling her hair
now he’s taking her kid
and she has a nice life
and it’s all in my head
BUT NOW EVERYONE’S DEAD
YES
EVERYONE IS DEAD
NOW LET ME GO

yes

Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
my fav one punch man characters:

- shishou slap chop
- spear user enrolled in sword school for some reason
- fancy walking corpse
- a sniper who is actually ten anxiety disorders stacked on top of each other and wearing a trench coat
- leaf head
- guy who lost an arm and decided to replace it with a gun for some reason
- really nice and upbeat dude who runs around in nothing but bandages all day
- sharp delinquent
- vaguely unsettling jester woman
my fav one punch man characters:

- shishou slap chop
- spear user enrolled in sword school for some reason
- fancy walking corpse
- a sniper who is actually ten anxiety disorders stacked on top of each other and wearing a trench coat
- leaf head
- guy who lost an arm and decided to replace it with a gun for some reason
- really nice and upbeat dude who runs around in nothing but bandages all day
- sharp delinquent
- vaguely unsettling jester woman
-squid
-squid
-squid
-octopus

-mask boi wants your credits. He’s also self aware.
-G I A N T S K Y W H A L E

-Robocop licks blood and it makes his dad uncomfortable

-please just give the teacher a nap
-S T R O N G D A D
-frog
-goth bird
-squid
-squid
-squid
-octopus

-mask boi wants your credits. He’s also self aware.
-G I A N T S K Y W H A L E

-Robocop licks blood and it makes his dad uncomfortable

-please just give the teacher a nap
-S T R O N G D A D
-frog
-goth bird
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 131 132