Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Badly Describe Favorite Characters
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 131 132
Let's do this. Try to guess peoples' characters too~

A carrot. That smokes.

Too pure for this world yet still manages to be scary **

Mr. Imma kill everyone yet I'm actually really soft. Also don't touch me

Mr. I M A G I N A T I O N yet has no soul so naturally has no emotions

Teen child with oversized hoodie who just wants to live happily with his dog yet has too much drama in his life so he has to explore a freakin multiverse before he can be happy again

Edgy Mc My Chemical Romance (actually his nickname)

Mr. Let's-Flirt-With-Everyone yet no one actually loves him (except a certain skele I know~ (don't ask-))
Let's do this. Try to guess peoples' characters too~

A carrot. That smokes.

Too pure for this world yet still manages to be scary **

Mr. Imma kill everyone yet I'm actually really soft. Also don't touch me

Mr. I M A G I N A T I O N yet has no soul so naturally has no emotions

Teen child with oversized hoodie who just wants to live happily with his dog yet has too much drama in his life so he has to explore a freakin multiverse before he can be happy again

Edgy Mc My Chemical Romance (actually his nickname)

Mr. Let's-Flirt-With-Everyone yet no one actually loves him (except a certain skele I know~ (don't ask-))
I am but a garbage can filled with Undertale, Stardew Valley, and various Nintendo games. Enter my world at risk.
tumblr_pf2iowWKcV1x6z57mo1_100.png
- drunk and diagnosed with cynicism help him
- 404 guitar not found
- i brought a compass to chase this serial killer
- mmf mmmf mff mff mfffm
- kick the baby
- drunk and diagnosed with cynicism help him
- 404 guitar not found
- i brought a compass to chase this serial killer
- mmf mmmf mff mff mfffm
- kick the baby
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->US0Sr1.pngy2grU1.pngzEgVd1.pngunknown.png
Stoic, armor-clad butler who has an odd obsession with picking up pebbles.

Edgy sarcastic thief thats a grumpy boy

Mr. Steal your wife and make her mine even though she's my sister, aka "hellfire upon u and ur mum lmao"

Prince who has uncle problems and hates pesants
Stoic, armor-clad butler who has an odd obsession with picking up pebbles.

Edgy sarcastic thief thats a grumpy boy

Mr. Steal your wife and make her mine even though she's my sister, aka "hellfire upon u and ur mum lmao"

Prince who has uncle problems and hates pesants
P1CwUov.gif
  • He protec, he attac, but most importantly, tail he lack
  • That one Ace Attorney prosecutor but as a high school student
  • Everyone's cool mom who's 100% down to punch a giant, world-eating dragon god while running up stairs in heels
  • Pink dorito baby who's actually a national hero and was totally willing to die for her friends you go you funky little lesbian
  • Princess pirate ninja goddess who's actually just a baby and she needs a hug
  • Another pink dorito baby but this time she's just a small shrieking toddler who makes robot dinosaurs and I love her with every inch of my being
  • 2-headed alien child/children who lives in an abandoned kindergarten with a weird toothpaste grandma
  • The butler did it but her big sister won't let you arrest her, as it should be
  • Immortal god, born of man, enjoys ruining backyard barbecues when she's not invited.

Good luck
  • He protec, he attac, but most importantly, tail he lack
  • That one Ace Attorney prosecutor but as a high school student
  • Everyone's cool mom who's 100% down to punch a giant, world-eating dragon god while running up stairs in heels
  • Pink dorito baby who's actually a national hero and was totally willing to die for her friends you go you funky little lesbian
  • Princess pirate ninja goddess who's actually just a baby and she needs a hug
  • Another pink dorito baby but this time she's just a small shrieking toddler who makes robot dinosaurs and I love her with every inch of my being
  • 2-headed alien child/children who lives in an abandoned kindergarten with a weird toothpaste grandma
  • The butler did it but her big sister won't let you arrest her, as it should be
  • Immortal god, born of man, enjoys ruining backyard barbecues when she's not invited.

Good luck
tumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo3_250.png
[quote name="echothelatias" date="2018-09-04 15:55:03" ] Immortal god, born of man, enjoys ruining backyard barbecues when she's not invited. [/quote] "HOW DOES YOUR BACKYARD BARBECUE GO, THE SMITHS? VERY GOOD IT DOES NOT SEEM." -Legendary Hero who saved the world whose disappearance nearly destroyed the remains of his kingdom is actually a big lovable dork -commander of her country's army and looks completely awesome doing it -an actual innocent man with a knack for not telling people he's innocent partly due to his grumpy face -mill worker who became a trained killer in a secret society after nearly being mugged and saved by a younger, better killer in said secret society the last one's really hard, as he's a side character
echothelatias wrote on 2018-09-04 15:55:03:
Immortal god, born of man, enjoys ruining backyard barbecues when she's not invited.
"HOW DOES YOUR BACKYARD BARBECUE GO, THE SMITHS? VERY GOOD IT DOES NOT SEEM."

-Legendary Hero who saved the world whose disappearance nearly destroyed the remains of his kingdom is actually a big lovable dork

-commander of her country's army and looks completely awesome doing it

-an actual innocent man with a knack for not telling people he's innocent partly due to his grumpy face

-mill worker who became a trained killer in a secret society after nearly being mugged and saved by a younger, better killer in said secret society

the last one's really hard, as he's a side character
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
@SkyTheTrainer
Mmmmn. The oversized hoodie teen is definitely Lore. gotta love me some heartbound

---
- bears uncanny resemblance to the aforementioned teenager in terms of appearance, but older, British, and with a cat.
-above brit's also-british friends: The Handsome Man With The Mirror™ and the human who came from inanimate objects somehow
- their communist """friend""" who ruined EVERYTHING! Learn more at 10:00
-the goodest 'villain', killed by the communist

-actually an inanimate object. Who needs diamonds when you could have the second-hardest mineral, anyways?? doesn't know a dang thing but i absolutely adore her. Best Baby Girl of 'em all.

-HOT pink (DEFINITELY not red, pssht) girl won't go back to the future because i swear to god she's such a lesbian

- ninja who had a naruto phase is also such a lesbian for the aforementioned future girl and i can't be convinced otherwise

-ninja's young friend — high-quality GOOD BOY™ that packs a punch. Like, literally packs a punch.

-sadistic willy wonka with a Terrible Dad (rest in legos). Chaos insues, etc.

-dictator willy wonka. literally just the above but in the future. kills EVERYONE and EVERYTHING because, y'know, gotta rule the world and stuff.

@SkyTheTrainer
Mmmmn. The oversized hoodie teen is definitely Lore. gotta love me some heartbound

---
- bears uncanny resemblance to the aforementioned teenager in terms of appearance, but older, British, and with a cat.
-above brit's also-british friends: The Handsome Man With The Mirror™ and the human who came from inanimate objects somehow

-actually an inanimate object. Who needs diamonds when you could have the second-hardest mineral, anyways?? doesn't know a dang thing but i absolutely adore her. Best Baby Girl of 'em all.

-HOT pink (DEFINITELY not red, pssht) girl won't go back to the future because i swear to god she's such a lesbian

- ninja who had a naruto phase is also such a lesbian for the aforementioned future girl and i can't be convinced otherwise

-ninja's young friend — high-quality GOOD BOY™ that packs a punch. Like, literally packs a punch.

-dictator willy wonka. literally just the above but in the future. kills EVERYONE and EVERYTHING because, y'know, gotta rule the world and stuff.

T3TuubO.png
-Video Games-

A cat with a Cheshire-smile and a love of using his very large vocabulary.

A cat-person with a lightbulb and a love of pancakes.

A depressed teenager who just wants his dog back, and to not deal with the talking book constantly hanging over his shoulder.

Guy who coughs up blood tries to follow around a dog in hopes of a cure.

Friendly bug who forgot his memories of being a jellyfish’s teaching pupil.

Oversized gecko tries to restore the flow of time, even while knowing that doing so will kill him.

Teenager from a 50s-era town talks directly to the player, and also has a pet bird.

Mysterious shopkeeper who likes to joke with a ninja and tell interesting stories.

Monster that makes multiple threats to rip your face off, but is actually a pretty good person.

Goat king who both wants to kill you and give you hugs.

Headless man who is rude and headless.

-Cartoons-

Blue rock lady with literal water wings.

Awkward and sweaty preteen who obsesses too much about some journal he found in the woods.

Friendly scarecrow cowboy who is mute and does magic by clapping his hands.

Nervous teenager recites random poetry on a probably-daily basis.
-Video Games-

A depressed teenager who just wants his dog back, and to not deal with the talking book constantly hanging over his shoulder.

Guy who coughs up blood tries to follow around a dog in hopes of a cure.

Oversized gecko tries to restore the flow of time, even while knowing that doing so will kill him.

Teenager from a 50s-era town talks directly to the player, and also has a pet bird.

Mysterious shopkeeper who likes to joke with a ninja and tell interesting stories.

Monster that makes multiple threats to rip your face off, but is actually a pretty good person.

Goat king who both wants to kill you and give you hugs.

Headless man who is rude and headless.

-Cartoons-

Awkward and sweaty preteen who obsesses too much about some journal he found in the woods.

Friendly scarecrow cowboy who is mute and does magic by clapping his hands.

AqaqXxe.png
Strongest Orb in the Galaxy

Strongest Orb in the Galaxy but Edgier

Wolf in Jeep's Clothing

Deercepticon

-

I have many more but these are some top favorites
Strongest Orb in the Galaxy

Strongest Orb in the Galaxy but Edgier

Wolf in Jeep's Clothing

Deercepticon

-

I have many more but these are some top favorites
[quote name="hamkid" date="2018-09-04 16:19:26" ] @SkyTheTrainer Mmmmn. The oversized hoodie teen is definitely Lore. gotta love me some heartbound --- - bears uncanny resemblance to the aforementioned teenager in terms of appearance, but older, British, and with a cat. -above brit's also-british friends: The Handsome Man With The Mirror™ and the human who came from inanimate objects somehow - their communist """friend""" who ruined EVERYTHING! Learn more at 10:00 -the goodest 'villain', killed by the communist -actually an inanimate object. Who needs diamonds when you could have the second-hardest mineral, anyways?? doesn't know a dang thing but i absolutely adore her. Best Baby Girl of 'em all. -HOT pink (DEFINITELY not red, pssht) girl won't go back to the future because i swear to god she's such a lesbian - ninja who had a naruto phase is also such a lesbian for the aforementioned future girl and i can't be convinced otherwise -ninja's young friend — high-quality GOOD BOY™ that packs a punch. Like, literally packs a punch. -sadistic willy wonka with a Terrible Dad (rest in legos). Chaos insues, etc. -dictator willy wonka. literally just the above but in the future. kills EVERYONE and EVERYTHING because, y'know, gotta rule the world and stuff. [/quote] Omg Eddswor- NO- NO NO NO. NONONONONO- "Goodest villain. Killed by communist" NO. STOP DONT YOU DARE DO DAT THE GHOSTY BOI TOO PURE TOO SWEET
hamkid wrote on 2018-09-04 16:19:26:
@SkyTheTrainer

---

Omg Eddswor- NO- NO NO NO. NONONONONO-
"Goodest villain. Killed by communist"
NO. STOP
DONT YOU DARE DO DAT
THE GHOSTY BOI
TOO PURE
TOO SWEET
I am but a garbage can filled with Undertale, Stardew Valley, and various Nintendo games. Enter my world at risk.
[quote name="LucidWhispers" date="2018-09-04 16:26:22" ] -Video Games- A cat with a Cheshire-smile and a love of using his very large vocabulary. A cat-person with a lightbulb and a love of pancakes. A depressed teenager who just wants his dog back, and to not deal with the talking book constantly hanging over his shoulder. Guy who coughs up blood tries to follow around a dog in hopes of a cure Friendly bug who forgot his memories of being a jellyfish’s teaching pupil. Oversized gecko tries to restore the flow of time, even while knowing that doing so will kill him. -Cartoons- Blue rock lady with literal water wings. Awkward and sweaty preteen who obsesses too much about some journal he found in the woods. Friendly cowboy who is mute and does magic by clapping his hands. Nervous teenager recites random poetry on a probably-daily basis. [/quote] HHHHHHH ONESHOT AND OFF!!!
LucidWhispers wrote on 2018-09-04 16:26:22:
-Video Games-

Guy who coughs up blood tries to follow around a dog in hopes of a cure

-Cartoons-

Friendly cowboy who is mute and does magic by clapping his hands.

HHHHHHH ONESHOT AND OFF!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 131 132