Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | say something positive about your day
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 137 138
[quote name="@blackolive" date="2019-11-10 14:10:32" ] I didn't die [/quote] you're doing amazing!! keep it up!!! [emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1] it makes me so happy to see notifs from this thread pop up from time to time. i hope everyone has had a good day! if not, remember that it will get better in time [emoji=heart size=1]
@blackolive wrote on 2019-11-10 14:10:32:
I didn't die
you're doing amazing!! keep it up!!!

it makes me so happy to see notifs from this thread pop up from time to time. i hope everyone has had a good day! if not, remember that it will get better in time
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
finally back on a work schedule so i can make money for school
finally back on a work schedule so i can make money for school
y6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
I really like this idea lol

Well I have a cute cat and she's at my feet right now. I didn't get misgendered by anyone but I did get deadnamed by my mom (oh well). My boyfriend texted me the moment I woke up (literally a minute after, it was terrifyingly perfect timing). I don't have any homework due tomorrow. It was an okay day. I'll feel less lonely tomorrow.
I really like this idea lol

Well I have a cute cat and she's at my feet right now. I didn't get misgendered by anyone but I did get deadnamed by my mom (oh well). My boyfriend texted me the moment I woke up (literally a minute after, it was terrifyingly perfect timing). I don't have any homework due tomorrow. It was an okay day. I'll feel less lonely tomorrow.
egg_wind_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da9ojh4.gif

call me sal
he/him | FR +1
I got a pack of really awesome-tasting mints and then fought over them with my crush
I got a pack of really awesome-tasting mints and then fought over them with my crush
nXKI4pB.png
I DEFINITELY recommend Sleeping At Last to everyone.

I got my roommate into the drama that I'm currently watching on Netflix and I'm really happy to know that's she's really enjoying it!
I DEFINITELY recommend Sleeping At Last to everyone.

I got my roommate into the drama that I'm currently watching on Netflix and I'm really happy to know that's she's really enjoying it!
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
I did really great on this last essay and won't have to submit a revision, which is one thing off my plate!
I did really great on this last essay and won't have to submit a revision, which is one thing off my plate!
extra-head-right.png
★ Previously MalusNight
☆ She/Her
★ +1 FR Time
I successfully played a prank on my brother today :3
I successfully played a prank on my brother today :3
hu72dVR.png
I learned how to skate. Again.
I learned how to skate. Again.
I got almost everything on my to-do list for today done! I sent a lot of emails, progressed on my science fair project, and, on top of it all, today was the first day in a long, long while where I didn't feel stressed at the end of the day.
I got almost everything on my to-do list for today done! I sent a lot of emails, progressed on my science fair project, and, on top of it all, today was the first day in a long, long while where I didn't feel stressed at the end of the day.
White Gold Cerdae Pendant Life has become exciting and dynamic.
I went hiking and took some beautiful pictures!! Also saw tiny fish in a creek.
I went hiking and took some beautiful pictures!! Also saw tiny fish in a creek.
Frankenstein3.jpg
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 137 138