Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | say something positive about your day
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 137 138
I had cookies today!
I had cookies today!
Got some groceries! Not much cause the store was still low from Memorial weekend, but its better than nothing!
Got some groceries! Not much cause the store was still low from Memorial weekend, but its better than nothing!
extra-head-right.png
★ Previously MalusNight
☆ She/Her
★ +1 FR Time
It's school holidays and I stayed over at a friend's. We finished an anime that we've been wanting to watch together! we had a good time. :)
It's school holidays and I stayed over at a friend's. We finished an anime that we've been wanting to watch together! we had a good time. :)
+16 fr time
maxed cauldron!
BE GAY DO CRIME ;;D
my crush admired my drawings after a year of showing them to him on a daily school basis
my crush admired my drawings after a year of showing them to him on a daily school basis
pa4j.gif _ _______________
skye
any prns
fr +0

Nci3i99.png _ _______________
skye
any prns
fr +0

49zn.gif _ _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

lykosbyfomeak.png _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

49zn.gif _ _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

dragon_doodles_roadkilled_sig.png _______________
road
any pronouns
fr +0
63782395_jQn5mCeAuPH7mh2.png
skyefall6309.gif _______________
road
he/she/they
fr +0
I forgot that I'd bulk cooked up some curry a few weeks back and was lamenting about having nothing for dinner but not wanting to leave the house, when I opened the freezer and bingo! Thank you past self [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Now my tummy no longer makes the rumblies
I forgot that I'd bulk cooked up some curry a few weeks back and was lamenting about having nothing for dinner but not wanting to leave the house, when I opened the freezer and bingo!
Thank you past self Now my tummy no longer makes the rumblies
JPMCT7e.gif
+19FR time // New Zealand 2SMMpq3.gif
Constantly chasing potential breeding projects,
and pretty shiny things to add to my lair
2EUc3Li.gifWishlist2EUc3Li.gif
o0tyx2r.png
YSqtekc.gif
i got my new bracelet shortened so it fits now, for free too!
i got my new bracelet shortened so it fits now, for free too!
tumblr_o5605efB1r1rdx0h0o7_540.gif
I got to eat bean soup :]
I got to eat bean soup :]
I finished coloring my newest piece of art! (Even tho I haven’t finished my other two *cri*
I finished coloring my newest piece of art! (Even tho I haven’t finished my other two *cri*
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
@hyrulle CUFF ME OFFICER IM GUILTY yes thats good walking is very good for the soul. id offer to walk with you but uh,, *checks a map* i think we r too far away for that. yes i definitely bring water i get very very thirsty really quickly so i have to oof. ive been drinking fancy electrolyte water that for some reason tastes better im about to go walking again in like,, 10 minutes and i really hope it cools down because its 89 degrees :'D gotta catch all the snorlaxes that are out today tho! thank you hehe i will be sure to wear all my lucky clothing as well! thats really amazing!! im glad you have a good therapist because you deserve to feel nice because you are the best! [emoji=heart size=1] i hope you continue feeling good and never have to fall into a tough spot like that again suE thEM ill be your lawyer. i hope you can get some good quality glasses soon, i hate getting headaches just from LOOKING. i hope the eye pain doesnt cause any migraines! too bad the other eye doctor retired though *pours one out* maybe soon a new eye doctor will get hired?? yuck though maybe theres a town nearby with a better option. hope something good happens soon though <3 also [quote name="hyrulle" date="2019-05-28 19:08:26" ] [quote name="Lepidolite" date="2019-05-28 18:43:55" ] [s]okay amazing might be an overstatement but guess what shSHSHHSH[/s] [/quote] mcSCUSE ME [quote]amazing might be an [b]over[/b]statement[/quote] [i]MCSCUSE ME GOOD MCSIR[/i] let me fix that for you [quote name="Lepidolite" date="2019-05-28 18:43:55" ] okay amazing [s]might be[/s] [color=#345120]is[/color] an [s]over[/s][color=#345120][b]under[/b][/color]statement but guess what shSHSHHSH [/quote] there, perfect [emoji=coatl happy size=1] also dw about replying skjnf i waited several months i am patient [/quote] GO MCSCUSE YOURSELF [b]distant flattered screaming[/b] THANKS
@hyrulle
CUFF ME OFFICER IM GUILTY

yes thats good walking is very good for the soul. id offer to walk with you but uh,, *checks a map* i think we r too far away for that. yes i definitely bring water i get very very thirsty really quickly so i have to oof. ive been drinking fancy electrolyte water that for some reason tastes better
im about to go walking again in like,, 10 minutes and i really hope it cools down because its 89 degrees :'D gotta catch all the snorlaxes that are out today tho!
thank you hehe i will be sure to wear all my lucky clothing as well!

thats really amazing!! im glad you have a good therapist because you deserve to feel nice because you are the best!
i hope you continue feeling good and never have to fall into a tough spot like that again

suE thEM ill be your lawyer. i hope you can get some good quality glasses soon, i hate getting headaches just from LOOKING. i hope the eye pain doesnt cause any migraines! too bad the other eye doctor retired though *pours one out* maybe soon a new eye doctor will get hired?? yuck though maybe theres a town nearby with a better option. hope something good happens soon though <3

also
hyrulle wrote on 2019-05-28 19:08:26:
Lepidolite wrote on 2019-05-28 18:43:55:
okay amazing might be an overstatement but guess what shSHSHHSH
mcSCUSE ME
Quote:
amazing might be an overstatement
MCSCUSE ME GOOD MCSIR

let me fix that for you
Lepidolite wrote on 2019-05-28 18:43:55:
okay amazing might be is an overunderstatement but guess what shSHSHHSH
there, perfect

also dw about replying skjnf i waited several months i am patient
GO MCSCUSE YOURSELF distant flattered screaming THANKS
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
Me and two friends stopped at McDonald's and got drinks and chicken nuggets and just chilled in the car eating and having a blast
Me and two friends stopped at McDonald's and got drinks and chicken nuggets and just chilled in the car eating and having a blast
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 137 138