Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | say something positive about your day
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 137 138
guess how long its been since ive posted here [u][i][b]THREE BILLION YEARS[/b][/i][/u] [s]oops[/s] anyways my life is going very nicely now, ive started taking walks almost every day!! my dad finally started playing pokemon go so i redownloaded it and now me him and my sister all walk a couple of miles around town [s]and i evaporate into a sweaty cloud because of the hea[/s]t. i just evolved an 800 something growlithe to a 2044 CP arcanine and im very happy about it lol. id leave a screenshot of it but its on a gym rn and i dont want to reveal my location aha. ive been calling it furry lord ozai in my head but i might name it something else. i had a really fun weekend, its been nice to actually go outside for once! ive been helping my grandma with her flowerbeds and stuff and im hopefully applying for a job in the next few weeks -w- im really excited. the only thing that has me feeling a little yuck is nervousness, i have to present my monologue that i wrote about flight rising to my theater class and i know they wont understand and i just sldhfksjdfh wish i had written about something else, but i shant let nervousness stifle my artistic creativity *dramatic pose* how have you been? [emoji=ridgeback happy size=2]
guess how long its been since ive posted here
THREE BILLION YEARS
oops

anyways my life is going very nicely now, ive started taking walks almost every day!! my dad finally started playing pokemon go so i redownloaded it and now me him and my sister all walk a couple of miles around town and i evaporate into a sweaty cloud because of the heat. i just evolved an 800 something growlithe to a 2044 CP arcanine and im very happy about it lol. id leave a screenshot of it but its on a gym rn and i dont want to reveal my location aha. ive been calling it furry lord ozai in my head but i might name it something else. i had a really fun weekend, its been nice to actually go outside for once! ive been helping my grandma with her flowerbeds and stuff and im hopefully applying for a job in the next few weeks -w- im really excited.
the only thing that has me feeling a little yuck is nervousness, i have to present my monologue that i wrote about flight rising to my theater class and i know they wont understand and i just sldhfksjdfh wish i had written about something else, but i shant let nervousness stifle my artistic creativity *dramatic pose*

how have you been?
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
[quote name="MoonyToons" date="2019-05-23 17:24:04" ] me and my friend watched corgi races. Cured all my sadness [/quote] Oh my gosh the Corgi races are the cutest
MoonyToons wrote on 2019-05-23 17:24:04:
me and my friend watched corgi races. Cured all my sadness

Oh my gosh the Corgi races are the cutest
I was able to donate some old clothes and books to my local GoodWill today.
I was able to donate some old clothes and books to my local GoodWill today.
270 g bar of Milka chocolate.
270 g bar of Milka chocolate.
91ed98a566760064815b2177269fd040183d3986.png
I found out it takes more than a day for ants to strip a bird to the bone, and that’s a pretty interesting new fact I know.
I found out it takes more than a day for ants to strip a bird to the bone, and that’s a pretty interesting new fact I know.
I had some well made sushi from the local store today and it was pretty nice out so sat and ate outside.
I had some well made sushi from the local store today and it was pretty nice out so sat and ate outside.
Here is my wonderful sig-sig
I hatched my first three eggs on dragoncave after years of wanting at least one :'D
I hatched my first three eggs on dragoncave after years of wanting at least one :'D
@Lepidolite YOU'RE UNDER ARREST FOR TAKING SO LONG SMH but dw the jail time is however long it takes for me to write this post (and saying i got distracted for 5 minutes after writing your username it might be a while) that's good that you're walking!! my mom and i are trying to do it more often and we've taken the dogs with us a few times down our road and we're going to try a park soon (which will likely end up in a noise complaint because our dogs don't get enough socialization). if you're not already doing it bringing a water bottle can help if you ever feel tired//hot while you're outside! and good luck with the job wowow good luck with the presentation also!! convince everyone to join dragon hell >:D i've actually been relatively good?? i can't remember if i told you yet or not but i started seeing a talk therapist around late february about every other week. she's really nice and really brought me out of the rough spot i was snowballing into at the beginning of this year. i'm still not perfect of course but i have been able to prevent a lot of panic and can quiet the heckshadow in my head a bit [emoji=heart size=1] and oh boy i need someone to unleash my glasses fiasco on so hERE YOU ARe i'm pretty sure it was mid march when we went to the other eye doctor in town (our previous one retired and it all went downhill) so that i could finally not have to struggle seeing everything. we ran through the standard tests, all except the pressure-puff-of-air-whatever-thing-test, because i'm a heck and can't keep my eyes open and wouldn't be able to get a single contact in. we struggle for half an hour to find a decent frame because i'm a heck and then find a script that works and a week later the new glasses come in. we thought they'd work. we were wrong. SOMETHING is horribly wrong and i see no better. we find out that the base curve of the lens is way different so he decides to tone that down. i also got my pupils dilated and wore really terrifying blackout shades the rest of the day because my eyes were so sensitive to the light it's honestly become a pretty repressed memory at this point so i'm probably missing stuff but this is already long enough as is lmao. anyway we come back in later and it's still not right and i kinda lied saying i tried them when i still couldn't stand them lmao. he messes with other stuff, including putting a certain thing over my right eye that made everything [i]perfectly fine.[/i] i tell him that, twice, and he sends me home without that change anyway. so much later we come back in.. again. each time we've come in they made me redo all the tests. it's annoying af, i gotta say. sO he does even MORE tests that i can't even begin to understand and then finds out that the glasses i had been wearing were literally made wrong. my center of vision had been pulled down much lower than it's supposed to be. of course, since they were made [i]wrong,[/i] there's really no way to recreate that. i don't really know what the difference is between this script and the one before we found out my eyes and brain are hecking wack, but whatever. i've been pretty much forced to wear them now since sunday and as many times as my parents say i'll get used to it i am just not getting used to it. the eye doctor kept saying we needed to make my up-front vision (very technical terms, i know) more clear. and can i just say because i couldn't say it to him, what the ever loving F. i can see up close fine. but i nearly failed the driving permit test because i can't see anything distance-wise. so right now, on my laptop, i see fine! but the [i]second[/i] i look at something so much as a poster on my wall my eyes immediately start to hurt and i can't see it clearly. walking around is.. surreal. i'm a bit less dizzy from it than before but it's like watching.. i don't know. a skater video with wild angles and a messed up camera. also my ears really hurt because these are so heavy ,,,,that turned out longer than i anticipated
@Lepidolite
YOU'RE UNDER ARREST FOR TAKING SO LONG SMH
but dw the jail time is however long it takes for me to write this post (and saying i got distracted for 5 minutes after writing your username it might be a while)

that's good that you're walking!! my mom and i are trying to do it more often and we've taken the dogs with us a few times down our road and we're going to try a park soon (which will likely end up in a noise complaint because our dogs don't get enough socialization). if you're not already doing it bringing a water bottle can help if you ever feel tired//hot while you're outside! and good luck with the job wowow
good luck with the presentation also!! convince everyone to join dragon hell >:D

i've actually been relatively good?? i can't remember if i told you yet or not but i started seeing a talk therapist around late february about every other week. she's really nice and really brought me out of the rough spot i was snowballing into at the beginning of this year. i'm still not perfect of course but i have been able to prevent a lot of panic and can quiet the heckshadow in my head a bit

and oh boy i need someone to unleash my glasses fiasco on so hERE YOU ARe
i'm pretty sure it was mid march when we went to the other eye doctor in town (our previous one retired and it all went downhill) so that i could finally not have to struggle seeing everything. we ran through the standard tests, all except the pressure-puff-of-air-whatever-thing-test, because i'm a heck and can't keep my eyes open and wouldn't be able to get a single contact in. we struggle for half an hour to find a decent frame because i'm a heck and then find a script that works and a week later the new glasses come in.
we thought they'd work.
we were wrong.
SOMETHING is horribly wrong and i see no better. we find out that the base curve of the lens is way different so he decides to tone that down. i also got my pupils dilated and wore really terrifying blackout shades the rest of the day because my eyes were so sensitive to the light
it's honestly become a pretty repressed memory at this point so i'm probably missing stuff but this is already long enough as is lmao. anyway we come back in later and it's still not right and i kinda lied saying i tried them when i still couldn't stand them lmao. he messes with other stuff, including putting a certain thing over my right eye that made everything perfectly fine. i tell him that, twice, and he sends me home without that change anyway.
so much later we come back in.. again. each time we've come in they made me redo all the tests. it's annoying **, i gotta say. sO he does even MORE tests that i can't even begin to understand and then finds out that the glasses i had been wearing were literally made wrong. my center of vision had been pulled down much lower than it's supposed to be. of course, since they were made wrong, there's really no way to recreate that. i don't really know what the difference is between this script and the one before we found out my eyes and brain are hecking wack, but whatever.
i've been pretty much forced to wear them now since sunday and as many times as my parents say i'll get used to it i am just not getting used to it. the eye doctor kept saying we needed to make my up-front vision (very technical terms, i know) more clear. and can i just say because i couldn't say it to him, what the ever loving F. i can see up close fine. but i nearly failed the driving permit test because i can't see anything distance-wise.
so right now, on my laptop, i see fine! but the second i look at something so much as a poster on my wall my eyes immediately start to hurt and i can't see it clearly. walking around is.. surreal. i'm a bit less dizzy from it than before but it's like watching.. i don't know. a skater video with wild angles and a messed up camera.
also my ears really hurt because these are so heavy

,,,,that turned out longer than i anticipated
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
I didn’t die!
I didn’t die!
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
@Painrivers yay!! please continue to be alive [emoji=heart size=1]
@Painrivers yay!! please continue to be alive
i need to redo my signature