Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | say something positive about your day
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 137 138
I didn't have a bad day, but I do this thing at home where I write down one happy thing about each day and put it in a jar, like you see on social media every year except I am actually doing it. At the end of the year you open them and poof, you had a good year. :D

Today, I cleaned some of the living room. It's not much, but I am proud of myself because I have been neglecting my chores.

What can I say? I take my wins where I can get them :)
I didn't have a bad day, but I do this thing at home where I write down one happy thing about each day and put it in a jar, like you see on social media every year except I am actually doing it. At the end of the year you open them and poof, you had a good year. :D

Today, I cleaned some of the living room. It's not much, but I am proud of myself because I have been neglecting my chores.

What can I say? I take my wins where I can get them :)
tumblr_inline_n5mtn2SGGU1scrvs1.png
Starting a 10kt dragon sales thread and someone actually buying two of them. I was quite happy.
Starting a 10kt dragon sales thread and someone actually buying two of them. I was quite happy.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
i survived
i survived
so please believe the things we see are pieces of reality
i got to talk to my gf, she always makes me happy :DD and im getting some writing done!! and thought of more ideas for fics, today was good~ and i didnt cry either!
i got to talk to my gf, she always makes me happy :DD and im getting some writing done!! and thought of more ideas for fics, today was good~ and i didnt cry either!

hi im luke :] im on a hiatus, find me on idv
fr time +1
he/him
I'll be getting payed for working today. That's a plus, i guess.
I'll be getting payed for working today. That's a plus, i guess.
oie_q8_X06_TYk_S4g3.png jjj
He/They
Sagittarius
Aspiring Witch
I'll be more likely to see responses if you ping me!
+3 FR Time
The Journey Ahead-
My Personal Quest Thread
I didn't step in front of a bus... So there's that :/
I didn't step in front of a bus... So there's that :/
95154e6f88761c97ae7010a4917ba626.gif
Had an awful morning, but my roommate bought me a donair (which I NEVER get to eat anymore. Because I’m celiac. But desperate times and all that) and that made me feel infinitely better. Also my cat sneezed directly in my face less than normal.
Had an awful morning, but my roommate bought me a donair (which I NEVER get to eat anymore. Because I’m celiac. But desperate times and all that) and that made me feel infinitely better. Also my cat sneezed directly in my face less than normal.
Crazy cat lady. Book lover. Ask me about my mirrors (sorry about that breed change price inflation).
@spaceyfeather haha yeah, dogs make everything better!!

he’s an 8 week old labradoodle pup!!
@spaceyfeather haha yeah, dogs make everything better!!

he’s an 8 week old labradoodle pup!!
hopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif cowboy | 19 | he/himhopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif
I finally got groceries after putting it off for weeks, yay for having real food again!
I finally got groceries after putting it off for weeks, yay for having real food again!
aw this is a great thread!

its still 4 pm here, but so far i didnt wake up super groggy and exhausted + talking w my bf when ive been waiting for him to wake up aha
aw this is a great thread!

its still 4 pm here, but so far i didnt wake up super groggy and exhausted + talking w my bf when ive been waiting for him to wake up aha
NUYa5di.png
sancho - he/him - fr +10 (utc+3)
twitter - tumblr (art)
_ hmYr5uC.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 137 138