Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | say something positive about your day
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 137 138
i lived
i lived
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
I just played with my cat; she's a senior so she sleeps p much all day so it's nice to see her being active. She's curled up into a ball rn and it's adorable OK thanks for coming to my TED talk
I just played with my cat; she's a senior so she sleeps p much all day so it's nice to see her being active. She's curled up into a ball rn and it's adorable OK thanks for coming to my TED talk
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
[quote name="Yugi" date="2018-08-22 07:10:18" ] i lived [/quote] I can say that this was the best thing about my day so far.
Yugi wrote on 2018-08-22 07:10:18:
i lived

I can say that this was the best thing about my day so far.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
[quote name="Bronzewing" date="2018-08-22 12:51:33" ] [quote name="Yugi" date="2018-08-22 07:10:18" ] i lived [/quote] I can say that this was the best thing about my day so far. [/quote] VALID living is good please keep up the great work
Bronzewing wrote on 2018-08-22 12:51:33:
Yugi wrote on 2018-08-22 07:10:18:
i lived

I can say that this was the best thing about my day so far.
VALID living is good please keep up the great work
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
well this was yesterday but right now im considering yesterday and today as one big amalgamation of bad day

i found out i dont have a disease that could kill me, which is nice i suppose. my cats are being very sweet to me and helping me cope with all my bad feelings. they let me pet them and cuddle them and its nice because that distracts me from other tempting ways to cope with the pain. this lovely community is the brightest thing for me right now, even though some of us are suffering and feeling awful and worthless inside, this community is here to show us that we matter and that we are loved. that matters a lot to me because around here no one cares about you it seems and the people you love and trust are ready to turn on you in an instant. sorry for rambling, its just nice to get a few things off my chest now and then

to you and to anyone else reading this, thank you for helping make this community one that really outshines any other <3

well this was yesterday but right now im considering yesterday and today as one big amalgamation of bad day

i found out i dont have a disease that could kill me, which is nice i suppose. my cats are being very sweet to me and helping me cope with all my bad feelings. they let me pet them and cuddle them and its nice because that distracts me from other tempting ways to cope with the pain. this lovely community is the brightest thing for me right now, even though some of us are suffering and feeling awful and worthless inside, this community is here to show us that we matter and that we are loved. that matters a lot to me because around here no one cares about you it seems and the people you love and trust are ready to turn on you in an instant. sorry for rambling, its just nice to get a few things off my chest now and then

to you and to anyone else reading this, thank you for helping make this community one that really outshines any other <3

yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
I finally finished my thing for my Zoology class :')
I finally finished my thing for my Zoology class :')
7f798284fc0b66c3f8c0845673443a021738999d.png
@Lepidolite that's great that you have a calm way of coping! i know life can get really rough and it feels like nothing's worth it but in reality all the negativity is just in our heads. and honestly this community is the best thing i've seen, i just love how no matter what a complete stranger can come and give you kind words. i tend to have lonely spikes but all it takes is a little glance into the forums to make me feel more included. and don't worry about rambling, i kinda rambled too with this reply aha
@Lepidolite that's great that you have a calm way of coping! i know life can get really rough and it feels like nothing's worth it but in reality all the negativity is just in our heads. and honestly this community is the best thing i've seen, i just love how no matter what a complete stranger can come and give you kind words. i tend to have lonely spikes but all it takes is a little glance into the forums to make me feel more included. and don't worry about rambling, i kinda rambled too with this reply aha
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
I have doritos. I am eating the doritos. Doritos are good.
I have doritos. I am eating the doritos. Doritos are good.
Nothing positive has really happened all day, I've been super duper down. But yesterday I found the bathing suit I wanted on sale, and that was really nice. I also upgraded my old phone and that's exciting. The new one is great.

Sunday we leave for a cruise, which is nice I guess. It's also a big source of my anxiety. Being stuck on a boat with so many people (claustrophobia and crowd anxiety) scares the dickens out of me, to top it off, I get incredibly motion sick (even from things as simple as movies and video games.) And I'm going with my family and they... are the worse. I am very excited to visit the Caribbean though. Just not excited about the boat.

One of the biggest triggers for me is my family, and my only way to calm down is messaging my boyfriend or my best friend, and there's no service or WiFi on the cruise. I'm hecka stressin.
Nothing positive has really happened all day, I've been super duper down. But yesterday I found the bathing suit I wanted on sale, and that was really nice. I also upgraded my old phone and that's exciting. The new one is great.

Sunday we leave for a cruise, which is nice I guess. It's also a big source of my anxiety. Being stuck on a boat with so many people (claustrophobia and crowd anxiety) scares the dickens out of me, to top it off, I get incredibly motion sick (even from things as simple as movies and video games.) And I'm going with my family and they... are the worse. I am very excited to visit the Caribbean though. Just not excited about the boat.

One of the biggest triggers for me is my family, and my only way to calm down is messaging my boyfriend or my best friend, and there's no service or WiFi on the cruise. I'm hecka stressin.
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
@KonohaKokonose yay!! i take an online zoology course next summer :O

@BlackwatchGenji oo exciting! i still turn up a blank whenever someone asks me what i want to do once i'm out of high school :'D

@DetectivePopcorn (love your username omg)
that's nice that you have a new phone! i loved getting a better camera when i got an upgrade for mine aha.
and aaa i can understand, one year we had a whole-family vacation to the beach (i can't stand beaches, especially with all the people) and we all had to stay in one house :/ i hope the sea isn't too rough on you though! motion sickness is the absolute worst, especially when you have other people to deal with as well. i'm sure you'll have fun, a lot of times things aren't as bad as you first think :)
and i don't know how artsy you are but if you don't have service you could try doodling some stuff or writing stories! there's always something out there that can inspire you. just focus on the happier parts of your trip and i'm sure you'll have a great time!!
@KonohaKokonose yay!! i take an online zoology course next summer :O

@BlackwatchGenji oo exciting! i still turn up a blank whenever someone asks me what i want to do once i'm out of high school :'D

@DetectivePopcorn (love your username omg)
that's nice that you have a new phone! i loved getting a better camera when i got an upgrade for mine aha.
and aaa i can understand, one year we had a whole-family vacation to the beach (i can't stand beaches, especially with all the people) and we all had to stay in one house :/ i hope the sea isn't too rough on you though! motion sickness is the absolute worst, especially when you have other people to deal with as well. i'm sure you'll have fun, a lot of times things aren't as bad as you first think :)
and i don't know how artsy you are but if you don't have service you could try doodling some stuff or writing stories! there's always something out there that can inspire you. just focus on the happier parts of your trip and i'm sure you'll have a great time!!
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 137 138