Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Calling all Fullmetal Alchemist Fans!
FMA of FMA: B?

I've only seen a few episodes of FMA, but so far Brotherhood is way better. I've seen all of FMA: B.

Hello! I'm looking for people that share my interests! Anyone want to chat? I won't judge for ships or opinions.

My personal thoughts:

Fullmetal is life. Ed is a smol bean. Al is adorkable. I idolize Izumi, Hawkeye, and Winry. Big Sister Armstong and Team Briggs are the most awesome awesomeness to ever be awesome. Edwin, Royai, and Almei are perfection. Roy deserves to become Fuhrer. But he does not get to make the female officers where miniskirts. Nina lived a happy life and had a happy ending. This is final. I will not converse with you about this. I will not acknowledge the existence of a man named Shou Tucker. There was no such person, and will not bring this topic to light.
FMA of FMA: B?

I've only seen a few episodes of FMA, but so far Brotherhood is way better. I've seen all of FMA: B.

Hello! I'm looking for people that share my interests! Anyone want to chat? I won't judge for ships or opinions.

My personal thoughts:

Fullmetal is life. Ed is a smol bean. Al is adorkable. I idolize Izumi, Hawkeye, and Winry. Big Sister Armstong and Team Briggs are the most awesome awesomeness to ever be awesome. Edwin, Royai, and Almei are perfection. Roy deserves to become Fuhrer. But he does not get to make the female officers where miniskirts. Nina lived a happy life and had a happy ending. This is final. I will not converse with you about this. I will not acknowledge the existence of a man named Shou Tucker. There was no such person, and will not bring this topic to light.
whomst? edward is my b o y [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40110906] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/401110/40110906_350.png[/img] [/url]
whomst?

edward is my b o y

40110906_350.png
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
I've seen both, but I much prefer Brotherhood. It sticks far closer to the manga and, to be honest, when the first series departed from the manga it just got stupid.

That said, some scenes from the manga that were included in the original series were omitted in Brotherhood, so ... both is good. But if I had to choose, Brotherhood every time.

My favourite characters are Ed and Al, obviously, because it's one of the few series I love the main cast of! Winry is also wonderful.

Outside of the main trio, the characters I absolutely love are Izumi, Kimblee, Olivier, Tim Marcoh, Darius and Heinkel.

I don't really do ships for FMA, but ... Roy and Riza do embody some of my favourite ship dynamics. Hardcore loyalty. Love it.
I've seen both, but I much prefer Brotherhood. It sticks far closer to the manga and, to be honest, when the first series departed from the manga it just got stupid.

That said, some scenes from the manga that were included in the original series were omitted in Brotherhood, so ... both is good. But if I had to choose, Brotherhood every time.

My favourite characters are Ed and Al, obviously, because it's one of the few series I love the main cast of! Winry is also wonderful.

Outside of the main trio, the characters I absolutely love are Izumi, Kimblee, Olivier, Tim Marcoh, Darius and Heinkel.

I don't really do ships for FMA, but ... Roy and Riza do embody some of my favourite ship dynamics. Hardcore loyalty. Love it.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
Brotherhood all the way lol but I've seen both and I would love to find and read the manga to know exactly what was omitted and added lol
Brotherhood all the way lol but I've seen both and I would love to find and read the manga to know exactly what was omitted and added lol
95154e6f88761c97ae7010a4917ba626.gif