Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | I am addicted to cheese
1 2 3 4
C h e e s e

I love cheese! Brie is my favorite, but I love any cheese pretty much, there's some I dislike but only if it's a certain way.
C h e e s e

I love cheese! Brie is my favorite, but I love any cheese pretty much, there's some I dislike but only if it's a certain way.
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

[quote name="PandaOverlord" date="2018-08-19 14:50:12" ] Ah yes, growing up with lactose and then finding out your intolerant. Lactose more like oh lactnoes amiright? [/quote] found out i was lactose intolerant when i was 12 :_) i only get it when i drink milk and eat yogurt though, cheese and ice cream i’m fine with also! bocconcini on pizza or by itself, grilled haloumi, dutch smoked cheese!!! underrated and amazing
PandaOverlord wrote on 2018-08-19 14:50:12:
Ah yes, growing up with lactose and then finding out your intolerant.

Lactose more like oh lactnoes amiright?

found out i was lactose intolerant when i was 12 :_) i only get it when i drink milk and eat yogurt though, cheese and ice cream i’m fine with

also! bocconcini on pizza or by itself, grilled haloumi, dutch smoked cheese!!! underrated and amazing
brie cheese....my one weakness
brie cheese....my one weakness
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
I love cheese but I have a more-than-mild lactose intolerance.

My motto?

Stuck in my throat? Still tastes good!
I love cheese but I have a more-than-mild lactose intolerance.

My motto?

Stuck in my throat? Still tastes good!
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
cheese is awesome
cheese is awesome
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
cheese is so good.. have you ever made cheesy noodles? it's the best thing that has ever touched my tastebuds

i've looked at the word cheese for too long it seems wrong
cheese is so good.. have you ever made cheesy noodles? it's the best thing that has ever touched my tastebuds

i've looked at the word cheese for too long it seems wrong
dczs3nl-43d2b676-fe43-4f56-8bfe-1eaf5f76b574.png
who isn't? cheese is the best!
who isn't? cheese is the best!
0e339d30-3d6e-11e9-8895-1988d6584d7c.gifnew_piskel__4__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78euy.gifnew_piskel__2__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc6yqrm.gifnew_piskel__5__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78stw.gifgamqog1.gifZksdOni.gifnew_piskel__3__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc74o4j.gifr2mttMy.gifGHWRE8R.gifyeetingingingign.gif
Cheese goes with almost everything.
Cheese goes with almost everything.
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
Yay I have found my cheese buddies!
I love gouda, pepper-jack, mozerella (heck I can't spell) , and basically any block of cheese!
The only cheese thing I HATE is cheese-flavored food/fake cheese (cheese-its, cheetos, American cheese, etc.)
One thing none of my friends understand is that cheese and rice are the best combo. I'm addicted to melting shredded/sliced cheese on top of rice.
They think it's nasty. :(
Yay I have found my cheese buddies!
I love gouda, pepper-jack, mozerella (heck I can't spell) , and basically any block of cheese!
The only cheese thing I HATE is cheese-flavored food/fake cheese (cheese-its, cheetos, American cheese, etc.)
One thing none of my friends understand is that cheese and rice are the best combo. I'm addicted to melting shredded/sliced cheese on top of rice.
They think it's nasty. :(
SereneLeadingBluebird-size_restricted.gifXkRqVhUs.png
*waves* Hello, yes, cheese is wonderful
Personally, I love gouda, Parmesan, and brie cheese, but I don't like American cheese because it tastes plastic-y, if that makes sense. I'm the person who oversaturates pasta with cheese while my family judgmentally looks on. And once I was at a restaurant with my best friend and her sister and I kept putting Parmesan cheese on our spoons and eating it when the waiter was looking away. Yes, I'm weird, haha. Anyway, yay for cheese!
*waves* Hello, yes, cheese is wonderful
Personally, I love gouda, Parmesan, and brie cheese, but I don't like American cheese because it tastes plastic-y, if that makes sense. I'm the person who oversaturates pasta with cheese while my family judgmentally looks on. And once I was at a restaurant with my best friend and her sister and I kept putting Parmesan cheese on our spoons and eating it when the waiter was looking away. Yes, I'm weird, haha. Anyway, yay for cheese!
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
1 2 3 4