Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How do you relieve stress?
1 2 3 4
sleep, listen to music, or roleplay.
sleep, listen to music, or roleplay.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
- Bath bombs (I know I'm a basic binch)
- Incense in a dark room
- ASMR (the good stuff not the odd)
- Coloring
- Yoga (basic binch strikes again)
- Making lists
- doodling
- listening to music (whatever works, happy to distract, sad to let it out, etc)
- call someone and talk it out
- go for a walk
- play with your pet if you have one
- pray if you're religious, try meditation if not

Hope a few of these ideas help ^u^
- Bath bombs (I know I'm a basic binch)
- Incense in a dark room
- ASMR (the good stuff not the odd)
- Coloring
- Yoga (basic binch strikes again)
- Making lists
- doodling
- listening to music (whatever works, happy to distract, sad to let it out, etc)
- call someone and talk it out
- go for a walk
- play with your pet if you have one
- pray if you're religious, try meditation if not

Hope a few of these ideas help ^u^
100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png
I usually listen to music, draw, or play games. Minecraft is a great stress reliever imo.
I usually listen to music, draw, or play games. Minecraft is a great stress reliever imo.
@Ichoras I use to love playing Minecraft servers as a way of stress relief but no longer have a laptop to play on :/ Even though Minecrafts a bit old now it’s still fun to get on every once in a while
@Ichoras I use to love playing Minecraft servers as a way of stress relief but no longer have a laptop to play on :/ Even though Minecrafts a bit old now it’s still fun to get on every once in a while
tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo6_100.png
Write, or dink around online, or go mess around in the yard and garden. Apparently I haven't been very stressed lately because my garden is overgrown with grass >>.
Write, or dink around online, or go mess around in the yard and garden. Apparently I haven't been very stressed lately because my garden is overgrown with grass >>.
bmc86yo.pngC7i9WrC.pngcOEuydC.pngMUSskfQ.png
play a beat up game like super smash bros or monster hunter, or go eat something lol
play a beat up game like super smash bros or monster hunter, or go eat something lol
Shooting demons from mars is very cathartic.

And hey, it's not like there's ever going to be a shortage of maps.
Shooting demons from mars is very cathartic.

And hey, it's not like there's ever going to be a shortage of maps.
My writing project.
Play video games. :)

If that's not available, then I either doodle or squeeze something.
Play video games. :)

If that's not available, then I either doodle or squeeze something.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
i listen to hype music and try to sleep
i listen to hype music and try to sleep
Cosimia123.gif
hi im cosimia!
i like frogs
forever young ♥

mostly i just sleep lol or listen to asmr... if i need to actually do something i'll usually play a game that's not gonna make me yell lmao, my fave stress reliever is professor layton.
mostly i just sleep lol or listen to asmr... if i need to actually do something i'll usually play a game that's not gonna make me yell lmao, my fave stress reliever is professor layton.

leifapix2_by_asirpa-dcjuym9.png
--trevor ~*
--23, any pronouns
--fr/fr +1
--deviantart .x.--art shop .x.
1 2 3 4