Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What's your favorite smell?
1 2 3
Personally I love Hibiscus, it's just such a sweet smell. That or chocolate, it's always a classic. And cooking pastries of any type honestly
Personally I love Hibiscus, it's just such a sweet smell. That or chocolate, it's always a classic. And cooking pastries of any type honestly
dNCLmdm.png u Spreadsheet Enthusiast u My tools website
u Wishlist u CC Free Bio Resources
u My suggestions u Offsite Tools Masterlist
-
- Please pick dragons from my hibden for forum games! -
I subscribe to every thread I make.
I really love lavender. And punch me for it, but also pumpkin spice and pine.
I really love lavender. And punch me for it, but also pumpkin spice and pine.
roses and honey!
roses and honey!
coconut, gardenia, and cut grass are some of my favourites. and oddly, sweet tea? it is a very subtle smell but its nice
coconut, gardenia, and cut grass are some of my favourites. and oddly, sweet tea? it is a very subtle smell but its nice
4kfkgm.pngnn Welcome!nnnnn Art Shop nnnnnWishlistnn

Spring Onion. I don't even know why, it just makes me happy.

That and rain.
Spring Onion. I don't even know why, it just makes me happy.

That and rain.
T | It | ASD
Maker of fine graves
Vanilla & cherry

I have allll of the candles
Vanilla & cherry

I have allll of the candles
nnSGNl9.gif
vanillacupcake,
♥ little pastels & desserts
♥ fr + 1 // wishlist
Woodsmoke! Reminds me of ski holidays when I was younger.
Woodsmoke! Reminds me of ski holidays when I was younger.
22AwWAB.png
I’m a city person, and the smell of woodland/nature seems very weird to me, but I really like the smell of carpets. Don’t ask me why. Okay, maybe apple blossom but that’s about it for me.
I’m a city person, and the smell of woodland/nature seems very weird to me, but I really like the smell of carpets. Don’t ask me why. Okay, maybe apple blossom but that’s about it for me.
lemongrass and any other citrus-y smell. i love ginger and the smell of freshly watered flowers too, especially roses and gumtree flowers. (live in australia and we have these beautiful flowering trees everywhere. they’re absolutely incredible, they smell like honey too and they attract some amazing wildlife) like these! these are called bottlebrushes, i have a few in my frontyard and they bloom every winter [img]https://www.burkesbackyard.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Bottlebrush.jpg[/img] and these! these are called pink flowering gums, but they can also be red, yellow or white. if you’re in australia and if you find one of these trees, just pull the flowers close and take a deep sniff. you won’t regret it. [img]https://static1.squarespace.com/static/556d685be4b0728bb8d591b0/55cddee7e4b0b3e976855f4a/55cddefae4b0b3e976855f87/1439555324518/IMG_5695.jpg[/img]
lemongrass and any other citrus-y smell. i love ginger and the smell of freshly watered flowers too, especially roses and gumtree flowers. (live in australia and we have these beautiful flowering trees everywhere. they’re absolutely incredible, they smell like honey too and they attract some amazing wildlife)

like these! these are called bottlebrushes, i have a few in my frontyard and they bloom every winter
Bottlebrush.jpg

and these! these are called pink flowering gums, but they can also be red, yellow or white. if you’re in australia and if you find one of these trees, just pull the flowers close and take a deep sniff. you won’t regret it.

IMG_5695.jpg
the smell of a campfire is really nice. same with the smell of desserts in the oven

EDIT:

FRESH.
CUT.
GRASS.
the smell of a campfire is really nice. same with the smell of desserts in the oven

EDIT:

FRESH.
CUT.
GRASS.
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
1 2 3