Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | ;) come here
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14
um thank you but your oc is my oc except she has a different backstory smh delete ur character or I'm going to do it myself u ugly small brat
me: my oc was made before yours, you delete it
UM NO THANK YOU BRAT GO JUMP OFF THE MOON IM GONNA GO PLAY MLP GAMES ON MY PINK IPHONE X HAHA U CANT AFFORD THAT XUZ UR POPR HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
um thank you but your oc is my oc except she has a different backstory smh delete ur character or I'm going to do it myself u ugly small brat
me: my oc was made before yours, you delete it
UM NO THANK YOU BRAT GO JUMP OFF THE MOON IM GONNA GO PLAY MLP GAMES ON MY PINK IPHONE X HAHA U CANT AFFORD THAT XUZ UR POPR HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Hello LGBT Community
im watermelonely
im watermelonely
QyAuswz.png
[quote name="celastrea" date="2018-08-13 08:19:49" ] “Omg hai ___^ I’m anon-san and I absolutely luuuv __ anime <3 and my fav is naurto!!! Okies so anyways, im going to tell you about the BEST day of my life when I met my hot husband sasuke!! <333333333 OMFGZ HE WAS SOOOOO FREAKIN KAWAII IN PERSON!!! Supa kawaii desu!!!!!!!! ___________________________________ When I walked onto Tokyo street =____=I looked up and saw…SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333!!!! “ KONNICHIWA OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SUPA SUPA SUPA KAWAII SASUKE-SAMA!!!!!” I yelled n____n then he turned chibi then un-chibi!! he looked at me [O.O;;;;;;;;;;;] and then he saw how hot I am ___ he grabbed my hand and winked ~^ then pulled me behind a pocky shop o_o and started to kiss me!!!!!! [OMG!!! HIS TOUNGE TASTED LIKE RAMEN!!! RLY!! >.> <.< >.< (O) (O) (O)] then I saw some baka fat [censored] watching us and I could tell she was undressing him with her eyes!!!!!!! [ -__________-;;;;; OMG I COULDN’T BELIEVE IT EITHER!!! (ò_ó) (ò_ó) (ò_ó)] so I yelled “UH UH BAKA NEKO THAT’S MY MAN WHY DON’T YOU GO HOOK UP WITH NARUTO CAUSE SASUKE-SAMA LOVES ME!!! (ò_ó)” then sasuke held me close =^= and said he would only ever love me and kissed me again!!!!!!! ** (O)/ then we went to his apartment and [censored] all night long and made 42 babies and they all became ninjas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nyaaaaa!!! (^___<) ^______________;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;” dont ban me plz [/quote] [color=FF8000]This one wins. This one wins by a long shot. How did you write this and not lose you sanity?
celastrea wrote on 2018-08-13 08:19:49:
“Omg hai ___^ I’m anon-san and I absolutely luuuv __ anime <3 and my fav is naurto!!! Okies so anyways, im going to tell you about the BEST day of my life when I met my hot husband sasuke!! <333333333 OMFGZ HE WAS SOOOOO FREAKIN KAWAII IN PERSON!!! Supa kawaii desu!!!!!!!! ___________________________________
When I walked onto Tokyo street =____=I looked up and saw…SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333!!!! “ KONNICHIWA OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SUPA SUPA SUPA KAWAII SASUKE-SAMA!!!!!” I yelled n____n then he turned chibi then un-chibi!! he looked at me [O.O;;;;;;;;;;;] and then he saw how hot I am ___
he grabbed my hand and winked ~^ then pulled me behind a pocky shop o_o and started to kiss me!!!!!! [OMG!!! HIS TOUNGE TASTED LIKE RAMEN!!! RLY!! >.> <.< >.< (O) (O) (O)] then I saw some baka fat [censored] watching us and I could tell she was undressing him with her eyes!!!!!!! [ -__________-;;;;; OMG I COULDN’T BELIEVE IT EITHER!!! (ò_ó) (ò_ó) (ò_ó)] so I yelled “UH UH BAKA NEKO THAT’S MY MAN WHY DON’T YOU GO HOOK UP WITH NARUTO CAUSE SASUKE-SAMA LOVES ME!!! (ò_ó)” then sasuke held me close =^= and said he would only ever love me and kissed me again!!!!!!! ** (O)/ then we went to his apartment and [censored] all night long and made 42 babies and they all became ninjas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nyaaaaa!!! (^___<) ^______________;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”

dont ban me plz

This one wins. This one wins by a long shot. How did you write this and not lose you sanity?
4fhnuyq.gif.................

- Serena - she/her - ENTJ - author-
Hi, I love the stars and I'm not in Arcane, shocker.
Dragon Search Thread
Wishlist
FR time +2
mK4Wrg9.giftGcXdLv.gif
F8WMfQz.pngeGiN2Xv.png
[quote name="JasperDragons" date="2018-08-12 15:17:44" ] tell me if anyone wants to hear about my edgy (not really a Mary sue I'm p sure?) bird oc cause I'll PM u [/quote] @JasperDragons TELL ME
JasperDragons wrote on 2018-08-12 15:17:44:
tell me if anyone wants to hear about my edgy (not really a Mary sue I'm p sure?) bird oc cause I'll PM u

@JasperDragons TELL ME
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
[quote name="celastrea" date="2018-08-13 08:19:49" ] “Omg hai ___^ I’m anon-san and I absolutely luuuv __ anime <3 and my fav is naurto!!! Okies so anyways, im going to tell you about the BEST day of my life when I met my hot husband sasuke!! <333333333 OMFGZ HE WAS SOOOOO FREAKIN KAWAII IN PERSON!!! Supa kawaii desu!!!!!!!! ___________________________________ When I walked onto Tokyo street =____=I looked up and saw…SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333!!!! “ KONNICHIWA OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SUPA SUPA SUPA KAWAII SASUKE-SAMA!!!!!” I yelled n____n then he turned chibi then un-chibi!! he looked at me [O.O;;;;;;;;;;;] and then he saw how hot I am ___ he grabbed my hand and winked ~^ then pulled me behind a pocky shop o_o and started to kiss me!!!!!! [OMG!!! HIS TOUNGE TASTED LIKE RAMEN!!! RLY!! >.> <.< >.< (O) (O) (O)] then I saw some baka fat [censored] watching us and I could tell she was undressing him with her eyes!!!!!!! [ -__________-;;;;; OMG I COULDN’T BELIEVE IT EITHER!!! (ò_ó) (ò_ó) (ò_ó)] so I yelled “UH UH BAKA NEKO THAT’S MY MAN WHY DON’T YOU GO HOOK UP WITH NARUTO CAUSE SASUKE-SAMA LOVES ME!!! (ò_ó)” then sasuke held me close =^= and said he would only ever love me and kissed me again!!!!!!! ** (O)/ then we went to his apartment and [censored] all night long and made 42 babies and they all became ninjas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nyaaaaa!!! (^___<) ^______________;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;” dont ban me plz [/quote] This deserves to be a copypasta if it isn't already.
“Omg hai ___^ I’m anon-san and I absolutely luuuv __ anime <3 and my fav is naurto!!! Okies so anyways, im going to tell you about the BEST day of my life when I met my hot husband sasuke!! <333333333 OMFGZ HE WAS SOOOOO FREAKIN KAWAII IN PERSON!!! Supa kawaii desu!!!!!!!! ___________________________________
When I walked onto Tokyo street =____=I looked up and saw…SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333!!!! “ KONNICHIWA OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SUPA SUPA SUPA KAWAII SASUKE-SAMA!!!!!” I yelled n____n then he turned chibi then un-chibi!! he looked at me [O.O;;;;;;;;;;;] and then he saw how hot I am ___
he grabbed my hand and winked ~^ then pulled me behind a pocky shop o_o and started to kiss me!!!!!! [OMG!!! HIS TOUNGE TASTED LIKE RAMEN!!! RLY!! >.> <.< >.< (O) (O) (O)] then I saw some baka fat [censored] watching us and I could tell she was undressing him with her eyes!!!!!!! [ -__________-;;;;; OMG I COULDN’T BELIEVE IT EITHER!!! (ò_ó) (ò_ó) (ò_ó)] so I yelled “UH UH BAKA NEKO THAT’S MY MAN WHY DON’T YOU GO HOOK UP WITH NARUTO CAUSE SASUKE-SAMA LOVES ME!!! (ò_ó)” then sasuke held me close =^= and said he would only ever love me and kissed me again!!!!!!! ** (O)/ then we went to his apartment and [censored] all night long and made 42 babies and they all became ninjas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nyaaaaa!!! (^___<) ^______________;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”

dont ban me plz
This deserves to be a copypasta if it isn't already.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
HIS TONGUE TASTED LIKE RAMEN IM ACTUALLY CRYING
HIS TONGUE TASTED LIKE RAMEN IM ACTUALLY CRYING
Hello LGBT Community
[quote name="celastrea" date="2018-08-13 08:19:49" ] “Omg hai ___^ I’m anon-san and I absolutely luuuv __ anime <3 and my fav is naurto!!! Okies so anyways, im going to tell you about the BEST day of my life when I met my hot husband sasuke!! <333333333 OMFGZ HE WAS SOOOOO FREAKIN KAWAII IN PERSON!!! Supa kawaii desu!!!!!!!! ___________________________________ When I walked onto Tokyo street =____=I looked up and saw…SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333!!!! “ KONNICHIWA OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SUPA SUPA SUPA KAWAII SASUKE-SAMA!!!!!” I yelled n____n then he turned chibi then un-chibi!! he looked at me [O.O;;;;;;;;;;;] and then he saw how hot I am ___ he grabbed my hand and winked ~^ then pulled me behind a pocky shop o_o and started to kiss me!!!!!! [OMG!!! HIS TOUNGE TASTED LIKE RAMEN!!! RLY!! >.> <.< >.< (O) (O) (O)] then I saw some baka fat [censored] watching us and I could tell she was undressing him with her eyes!!!!!!! [ -__________-;;;;; OMG I COULDN’T BELIEVE IT EITHER!!! (ò_ó) (ò_ó) (ò_ó)] so I yelled “UH UH BAKA NEKO THAT’S MY MAN WHY DON’T YOU GO HOOK UP WITH NARUTO CAUSE SASUKE-SAMA LOVES ME!!! (ò_ó)” then sasuke held me close =^= and said he would only ever love me and kissed me again!!!!!!! ** (O)/ then we went to his apartment and [censored] all night long and made 42 babies and they all became ninjas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nyaaaaa!!! (^___<) ^______________;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;” dont ban me plz [/quote] I feel significantly cursed

dont ban me plz

I feel significantly cursed
Delphi
He/Him
+3:00 FRT
mxk5Q9c.pngsEBxtxA.png
42 BABIES OM CRYING
THAT IS THE BEST STORY IVE EVER READ
42 BABIES OM CRYING
THAT IS THE BEST STORY IVE EVER READ
Hello LGBT Community
omg look at my new dragon shes pink and she has the rarest genes ever also I deserve to be a moderator
shes also a coatl which is rlly rar and she has starmap and she has primal eyes and shes the best dragon on the sight and if u say shes not then your a brat so yeah
omg look at my new dragon shes pink and she has the rarest genes ever also I deserve to be a moderator
shes also a coatl which is rlly rar and she has starmap and she has primal eyes and shes the best dragon on the sight and if u say shes not then your a brat so yeah
Hello LGBT Community
a music video by gaijin goomba and living tombstone. i’m not going to link it here because i’m not sure stuff like this is allowed [img]https://coubsecure-s.akamaihd.net/get/b84/p/coub/simple/cw_timeline_pic/d8d1bc4dbd4/b72d8f4a7b96f0f913e6a/big_1473921625_image.jpg[/img] but here’s the safest screenshot i could find you’re welcome
a music video by gaijin goomba and living tombstone. i’m not going to link it here because i’m not sure stuff like this is allowed

big_1473921625_image.jpg

but here’s the safest screenshot i could find

you’re welcome
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14