Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | ;) come here
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@theclasscalico I'm crying that's literally the art community in 2 sentences

"um, my oc is a demon angel cat human hybrid and she knows everything and she's immortal and she was bullied and abused as a kid and she killed her parents and ran away and she has every power in the world so shut up with ur 'defected parrot oc' being smarter than her smh brat I'm reporting for harassment. oh and sans and baldi and bendy and cuphead and everyone loves her shes sooo hot even ur gross parrot oc wants to date her"
FUN FACT: defected parrot oc is literally my oc
@theclasscalico I'm crying that's literally the art community in 2 sentences

"um, my oc is a demon angel cat human hybrid and she knows everything and she's immortal and she was bullied and abused as a kid and she killed her parents and ran away and she has every power in the world so shut up with ur 'defected parrot oc' being smarter than her smh brat I'm reporting for harassment. oh and sans and baldi and bendy and cuphead and everyone loves her shes sooo hot even ur gross parrot oc wants to date her"
Hello LGBT Community
[center][quote name="JasperDragons" date="2018-08-12 14:04:20" ] @theclasscalico , @jasperdragons , I'm crying that's literally the art community in 2 sentences "um, my oc is a demon angel cat human hybrid and she knows everything and she's immortal and she was bullied and abused as a kid and she killed her parents and ran away and she has every power in the world so shut up with ur 'defected parrot oc' being smarter than her smh brat I'm reporting for harassment. oh and sans and baldi and bendy and cuphead and everyone loves her shes sooo hot even ur gross parrot oc wants to date her" FUN FACT: defected parrot oc is literally my oc [/quote] honestly choking [/center]
JasperDragons wrote on 2018-08-12 14:04:20:
@theclasscalico , @jasperdragons , I'm crying that's literally the art community in 2 sentences

honestly choking
andorrici
eighteen
*13 year-old girl voice* O.M.G!!!!! K pop is the best thing ever!!! If you don't like k-pop then you're the worst person ever >:((((((
(i knew someone like this irl, please kill me)
*13 year-old girl voice* O.M.G!!!!! K pop is the best thing ever!!! If you don't like k-pop then you're the worst person ever >:((((((
(i knew someone like this irl, please kill me)
I like kpop but I'm like "oh you dont like it? That's ok :))"
I'm assuming you dont like it
I like kpop but I'm like "oh you dont like it? That's ok :))"
I'm assuming you dont like it
Hello LGBT Community
"my brother has cancer can I plz have 100 likes for him?"
I HATE COMMENTS LIKE THIS BECAUSE LIKE NO
DON'T USE THE POSSIBILITY OF SOMEONE'S DEATH FOR LIKES
at my funeral:
ugh I didn't get 100 likes from her UR WORTHLESS UGH YOU DESERVED TO DIE
"my brother has cancer can I plz have 100 likes for him?"
I HATE COMMENTS LIKE THIS BECAUSE LIKE NO
DON'T USE THE POSSIBILITY OF SOMEONE'S DEATH FOR LIKES
at my funeral:
ugh I didn't get 100 likes from her UR WORTHLESS UGH YOU DESERVED TO DIE
Hello LGBT Community
Eating the last powdered doughnut > Cat who licks their butt and eats stuff off the floor licking that doughnut

Cortana this is so sad can we hit children
Eating the last powdered doughnut > Cat who licks their butt and eats stuff off the floor licking that doughnut

Cortana this is so sad can we hit children
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
You’re really out here making fun of 13-year-olds for enjoying things you don’t enjoy and not being master writers/artists straight out of the womb

when incels and their ilk exist.

That said: “Kacchan is sooo hot uwu if he told me to kill myself I would do it uwu he can explode my [censored]”
You’re really out here making fun of 13-year-olds for enjoying things you don’t enjoy and not being master writers/artists straight out of the womb

when incels and their ilk exist.

That said: “Kacchan is sooo hot uwu if he told me to kill myself I would do it uwu he can explode my [censored]”
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
You want cringy? Meet my lovely, edgy, Mary Sue oc Emily Aot.
She was just a simple girl, living a simple life in the 1800s, until one fateful night. The winter was hard this year, so her mother asked her to fetch some wood. She ventured into the dark, snowy yard, following the path to the wood pile when gasp! A dark hooded figure with an axe attacked her!
When she woke up, she was in a strange new world plagued with- giants. Ya, I'll just call it that
She finds out that now she's litterally made up of air and thought!
She litterally can't be killed
She can't be touched
But she can form weapons out of thin air and give them to her friends I am so sorry to all that rped with me
All she wishes is to return to her family, but alas it seems she'll be trapped here forever
You want cringy? Meet my lovely, edgy, Mary Sue oc Emily Aot.
She was just a simple girl, living a simple life in the 1800s, until one fateful night. The winter was hard this year, so her mother asked her to fetch some wood. She ventured into the dark, snowy yard, following the path to the wood pile when gasp! A dark hooded figure with an axe attacked her!
When she woke up, she was in a strange new world plagued with- giants. Ya, I'll just call it that
She finds out that now she's litterally made up of air and thought!
She litterally can't be killed
She can't be touched
But she can form weapons out of thin air and give them to her friends I am so sorry to all that rped with me
All she wishes is to return to her family, but alas it seems she'll be trapped here forever
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
tell me if anyone wants to hear about my edgy (not really a Mary sue I'm p sure?) bird oc cause I'll PM u
tell me if anyone wants to hear about my edgy (not really a Mary sue I'm p sure?) bird oc cause I'll PM u
Hello LGBT Community
I wanna know about everyone’s edgy oc
I wanna know about everyone’s edgy oc
tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo6_100.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14