Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | ;) come here
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
10% pUre poTaT
10% pUre poTaT
[URL=
omg this is awesomeeee XD XD emoji emoji emoji
omg this is awesomeeee XD XD emoji emoji emoji
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
[quote name="celastrea" date="2018-08-10 21:00:13" ] youtube comments that descend into roleplay [/quote] even I shuddered and I'm an rpholic
celastrea wrote on 2018-08-10 21:00:13:
youtube comments that descend into roleplay
even I shuddered and I'm an rpholic
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
also

uwu
also

uwu
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
LoLz Im So RaNdOm!!!!!11!!! WaFfLeS XD

now if you'll excuse me i need to rinse my eyes out. and thoroughly scrub my hands with all of the soap in the house.
LoLz Im So RaNdOm!!!!!11!!! WaFfLeS XD

now if you'll excuse me i need to rinse my eyes out. and thoroughly scrub my hands with all of the soap in the house.
jzvbXGV.pngsignatureletsmakesomescience_by_starryspelunker-da15fz6.pngeqUNHue.png

uM exCUUSE me did YOU just ASSUME my GeNDER?!?!?

uM exCUUSE me did YOU just ASSUME my GeNDER?!?!?
My hawk OC (the first version, I re-made her to be better). She loves drinking blood! And she's so much smarter than your bird OC! And also she's got EMERALD-GREEN EYES (okay, that was fairly normal, for that setting) and a PHOENIX FRIEND! And also she woke up one day COMPLETELY changed! Wouldn't harm a fly! And now she's got SAPPHIRE-BLUE eyes instead!

Wait, I forgot to mention, she can READ MINDS!

And yes, everybird else was normal, with the exception of a group of special birds that had powers due to something to do with phoenixes. But she wasn't a part of that group. A normal hawk. With mind-reading.
My hawk OC (the first version, I re-made her to be better). She loves drinking blood! And she's so much smarter than your bird OC! And also she's got EMERALD-GREEN EYES (okay, that was fairly normal, for that setting) and a PHOENIX FRIEND! And also she woke up one day COMPLETELY changed! Wouldn't harm a fly! And now she's got SAPPHIRE-BLUE eyes instead!

Wait, I forgot to mention, she can READ MINDS!

And yes, everybird else was normal, with the exception of a group of special birds that had powers due to something to do with phoenixes. But she wasn't a part of that group. A normal hawk. With mind-reading.
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
[quote name="Mhm" date="2018-08-10 21:40:56" ] Eating some pistachios but then suddenly you get a bad one and the disgusting taste fills your mouth [/quote] get out
Mhm wrote on 2018-08-10 21:40:56:
Eating some pistachios but then suddenly you get a bad one and the disgusting taste fills your mouth

get out
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
getting ready to eat a chocolate chip cookie and realizing it's oatmeal raisin.
getting ready to eat a chocolate chip cookie and realizing it's oatmeal raisin.
0e339d30-3d6e-11e9-8895-1988d6584d7c.gifnew_piskel__4__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78euy.gifnew_piskel__2__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc6yqrm.gifnew_piskel__5__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78stw.gifgamqog1.gifZksdOni.gifnew_piskel__3__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc74o4j.gifr2mttMy.gifGHWRE8R.gifyeetingingingign.gif
Hehe waffles! Kawaii potatoes XD
Hehe waffles! Kawaii potatoes XD
AqaqXxe.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14